test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

WOW! :D Cryptic used part of and idea I gave em!

kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
so four years ago(almost) I tossed out this : http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1171210/r-d-suggestion-new-school-starship-engineering

And now we have a scalable walker that does this! Frikkin awesome :3 I hope this is just the first of many, and some retroactivity on this too!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,026 Community Moderator
    It may have been a mechanical issue that took time to figure out. But congrats on putting a bug in their ear. ;)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    How cool. :)

Though I have not caught up with my reading enough to figure out what they added it to.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    THANKS! Here's hoping this works out well and we see it on some older low tier ships.... and new for that matter!
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    I saw your comment, good suggestion!
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    I once wrote a comment on a tech forum about phones having only touch screens and no buttons anymore... never saw any money from that either...
    :p
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    It's cute that you think they listened to your suggestion.

They didn't.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,265 Arc User

They didn't.
    They've said they listen to them though they most likely consider those suggestions only if it was something they were thinking of doing anyway.

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »

They didn't.
    They've said they listen to them though they most likely consider those suggestions only if it was something they were thinking of doing anyway.

I can say I have wings and shoot lasers out of my eyes, doesn't make it true.

When Cryptic starts ACTING like they listen to feedback, I'll start believing it.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    They may listen to feedback, but only in a very general, aggregated fashion. And they won't talk about it.

Because the moment a successful entertainment property admits to even being inspired by anything or anyone they didn't have a contract for, is the moment they start getting sued. Sad but true. :disappointed:
This discussion has been closed.