test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,218 Arc User
    Johanna: Huh? That sounds bad but good? Very confusing.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Ruben: So um... not even gonna talk about me trying to help I guess?
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »

Dani: Yeah...

Sam: Let him try to help, James.
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

Johanna: Um... Is Mila safe? *She blushes and looks embarrassed*
  • Options

Dani: Yes, she's on a mission right now though.

*Dani looks conflicted about it.*
  • Options

Dani: Yes, she's on a mission right now though.

*Dani looks conflicted about it.*

Johanna: What's wrong?
  • Options
    Dani: The reason Mila's going... Someone betrayed her, and her brother nearly died because of it... Cassi. She's my foster-daughter...
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *OOC: I think the one with the scarf was Sasha, Ebren's sister.*

Mila: Command asked the Columbia to send the team for this op, so...

*Weston walks over.*

Oh, Sala this is Lieutenant Commander Weston, Columbia's Chief of Security. Commander, this is Sala.

Weston: Jolan Tru.

Sala: *Salutes* Jolan Tru...

*Sasha walks over... *

Sasha: Commander Weston... Captain Wade should be here soon. The Ship will be on its way to meet the Sphere Builders.

*She walks over to Mila*

Hello kiddo...

Mila: Hi, Aunt Sasha.

*She looks at both of them a little nervously.*

So...what do you think? *Referring to the Republic Uniform she's wearing.*

*OOC: Might be worth bringing up that she's also been promoted - she's a Lieutenant now.*

Sasha: *Smirks and notices her promotion*

You look good Lieutenant... Besides Khaki doesn't suit you much. Federation has some lack of fashion sense.

*She looks down at the almost ghastly puke yellow boots*

Weston: Yeah, I think navy suits her.

*Mila smiles at him. Sala and Sasha might notice there's a certain warmth between them - not romantic, at least not yet, but certainly not entirely professional.*

Sasha: *Looks at Weston oddly*

Sala: *Raises an eyebrow*

*Casval glowers in the shuttle away from the rest, out of sight*

*Rekas walks up *

Rekas: Commander the supplies have been loaded, all we need is the Captain.

*Wade makes his entrance calmly, also nervous leaving the ship in the hands of another Captain. *

Wade: Is it me or are the Captains getting younger?

Weston: Captain. *He salutes. Mila does the same.* Lieutenant Commander Weston, R.S.S. Columbia.

Wade: At ease Commander, Lieutenant... Before you break something. Are we ready to get underway? The ship has places to be, and so do we..

*He looks around worryingly...*

Sasha: Come on sir, Dax won't blow up the ship... Besides the Enterprise has been through much worse than the Sphere Builders.
    *OOC: I think the one with the scarf was Sasha, Ebren's sister.*

Mila: Command asked the Columbia to send the team for this op, so...

*Weston walks over.*

Oh, Sala this is Lieutenant Commander Weston, Columbia's Chief of Security. Commander, this is Sala.

Weston: Jolan Tru.

Sala: *Salutes* Jolan Tru...

*Sasha walks over... *

Sasha: Commander Weston... Captain Wade should be here soon. The Ship will be on its way to meet the Sphere Builders.

*She walks over to Mila*

Hello kiddo...

Mila: Hi, Aunt Sasha.

*She looks at both of them a little nervously.*

So...what do you think? *Referring to the Republic Uniform she's wearing.*

*OOC: Might be worth bringing up that she's also been promoted - she's a Lieutenant now.*

Sasha: *Smirks and notices her promotion*

You look good Lieutenant... Besides Khaki doesn't suit you much. Federation has some lack of fashion sense.

*She looks down at the almost ghastly puke yellow boots*

Weston: Yeah, I think navy suits her.

*Mila smiles at him. Sala and Sasha might notice there's a certain warmth between them - not romantic, at least not yet, but certainly not entirely professional.*

Sasha: *Looks at Weston oddly*

Sala: *Raises an eyebrow*

*Casval glowers in the shuttle away from the rest, out of sight*

*Rekas walks up *

Rekas: Commander the supplies have been loaded, all we need is the Captain.

*Wade makes his entrance calmly, also nervous leaving the ship in the hands of another Captain. *

Wade: Is it me or are the Captains getting younger?

Weston: Captain. *He salutes. Mila does the same.* Lieutenant Commander Weston, R.S.S. Columbia.

Wade: At ease Commander, Lieutenant... Before you break something. Are we ready to get underway? The ship has places to be, and so do we..

*He looks around worryingly...*

Sasha: Come on sir, Dax won't blow up the ship... Besides the Enterprise has been through much worse than the Sphere Builders.

Weston: Our team is ready. Shall we use a single shuttle or take both? The Goliath's certainly better-armed for ground operations.

Wade: That is true... Though if it were disabled we would be stuck until we could fix the shuttle. Lets take both and hide the Federation one, don't worry, we added a few tricks to them.
  • Options

James Jr: *Sighs* Alright metal man... Lets get this done already.
  • Options
    Weston: Understood.

*The Republic team board the Goliath and start prepping to leave.*
  • Options
    Johanna: What? Was it um... *she looks shameful* Was she like me?
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Ruben: Just the one arm is metal. *Waves his cybernetic arm. He expands his mental reach deep into James Jr's mind exploring it. Ruben is used to being able to influence entire planets at his full power so he figures it should be simple enough trying to sort this out*

OoC: The fully metal Ruben is Ruben Prime from the other timeline. He stays with the Guardian.(not of forever)
  • Options

Dani: Much worse. They were like sisters, and Cassi was dating James...then Cassi set off a series of bombs and put James in a coma...

Mila hates Cassi with everything she has...
  • Options

Dani: Much worse. They were like sisters, and Cassi was dating James...then Cassi set off a series of bombs and put James in a coma...

Johanna: That's terrible. Was Cassi being mislead like I was or just um... being bad.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: good lord you people have been busy. Have I missed anything I need to know about.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: good lord you people have been busy. Have I missed anything I need to know about.

OoC: I don't think so. Not yet atleast.
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »

*OOC: Nothing major... Though the developments of a MU Figure head popping up out of nowhere. *
  • Options
    Ruben: Just the one arm is metal. *Waves his cybernetic arm. He expands his mental reach deep into James Jr's mind exploring it. Ruben is used to being able to influence entire planets at his full power so he figures it should be simple enough trying to sort this out*

OoC: The fully metal Ruben is Ruben Prime from the other timeline. He stays with the Guardian.(not of forever)

*OOC: I know it was a quip...*

*He can't help but to see all of his escapades with women, and before he realizes it they are right where they need to be.*

James Jr: Huh ... I see they did not put me at Starfleet medical. How nice of them...

*He looks at his body laying there, bandaged and missing an arm...*

Sheesh... Well could be worse, might have gotten something important.

*He taps that metal arm... *

Hey you can get out of there now... I think I can manage it from here...

*He sees T'vrel enter the lab...*

Huh.. I guess she did visit a lot.

Thanks both of you.. All right..

*He breathes in and steps to the pod and he melds back in showing a bright light on their end. But the machines on the real world end begin to go off.. His eye opens and gurgles *

*Falli quickly disengages the pod, and the tubes retract... As James Jr coughs *

T'vrel: Jim?

James Jr: *Looking at her and hoarsley speaks..* Hey...
  • Options

*He can't help but to see all of his escapades with women, and before he realizes it they are right where they need to be.*

James Jr: Huh ... I see they did not put me at Starfleet medical. How nice of them...

*He breathes in and steps to the pod and he melds back in showing a bright light on their end. But the machines on the real world end begin to go off.. His eye opens and gurgles *

*Falli quickly disengages the pod, and the tubes retract... As James Jr coughs *

Ruben: See that wasn't too hard. Should have asked me from the start. *he shrugs* Lets get out of here Sam.

OoC: Sorry for a moment I thought you got them mixed up.
  • Options
    visgrad

Hammond is in the control center looking over the reports. Trying to decide where a likely attack is to come from.

Meanwhile

Osman: alright has everything been cleared?

Atlas: yes ma’am. Facility is cleared and operating again. Security reports they would like to see you in the medical bay.

Osman: tell them I’m on my way.

She gets and heads down a few levels meeting up with Burns on the way.

Burns: what the he’ll happened?

Osman: I’m hoping security will shed some light on the topic since they asked for me already.

The two walk into the medical bay as she notices the dead undine laying on the table. Two security officers are there as well as Rotek.

Rotek: as you can see we had a guest.

Osman: did we kill him?

Rotek: no but whoever did did so with extreme prejudice. They also are probably the ones who released the gas to cover their escape and keep the area locked down.

Osman: so someone is after carter big time.

Rotek: a smart man to use body doubles. Especially one of their caliber.

Burns: they where a professional if they could kill them that quickly without them getting a chance to kill them as well.

Rotek: I thought the same as well.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

Ruben: See that wasn't too hard. Should have asked me from the start. *he shrugs* Lets get out of here Sam.

*OOC: Nah It is fine... I was trying to give an opening for comedy.*

Falli: Sickbay to Medical Lab... The patient is awake, and a Doctor is requested...

*James Jr... lays back looking at his stump of an arm...*

James Jr: Looks like I have some things to adjust to...

Falli: That one should be fine Ensign... I can fabricate something that will be seemless.

James Jr: Falli? How long was I out?

Falli: It has been a year. The news is going to have to wait, until after the Doctor get here to give you a check over and observation.

James Jr: Sheesh... I have been laying down for a year do I need to do more?

T'Vrel: It is not much just for them to check your health.

James Jr: Where is everyone?
  • Options

*Wade motions for the team to get on the shuttle... They miss the alert that James Jr woke up. Casval sits and waits there focused on the mission at hand. Putting off Mila as something for later. When the shuttle disembarks the ship they signal the Goliath to proceed into the operations area. *

Wade: Casval... Give me the run down on the planet..

Casval: *Opens his terminal and sets up the image for both teams to see.* Yes Sir..

As you can see we have the class M planet and the camp on the surface. As far as we can tell they are prepped to leave as soon as they hear trouble. As a matter in fact the reason we are doing this under cover, is because this area is a combat zone. There are still patrols and skirmishes here daily. The next patrol is within the next 96 hours.

Wade: Any defenses?

Casval: Given the loose nature of the camp I would suspect tempoary defenses and patrols. They need to be packed and ready to move. Their landing zone is off along the lower ridge. It gives them the high ground. I suggest the Goliath take the path to drop their team in the back and proceed to give air support via flare. The landing zone for the shuttles is the target you want to knock out. Our shuttle will have to land and hide our shuttle here...

*He circles a selected rock grouping.. *

We will have to fly low to avoid detection but it gives us time to get there.

Wade: Anything else?
  • Options

*Wade motions for the team to get on the shuttle... They miss the alert that James Jr woke up. Casval sits and waits there focused on the mission at hand. Putting off Mila as something for later. When the shuttle disembarks the ship they signal the Goliath to proceed into the operations area. *

Wade: Casval... Give me the run down on the planet..

Casval: *Opens his terminal and sets up the image for both teams to see.* Yes Sir..

As you can see we have the class M planet and the camp on the surface. As far as we can tell they are prepped to leave as soon as they hear trouble. As a matter in fact the reason we are doing this under cover, is because this area is a combat zone. There are still patrols and skirmishes here daily. The next patrol is within the next 96 hours.

Wade: Any defenses?

Casval: Given the loose nature of the camp I would suspect tempoary defenses and patrols. They need to be packed and ready to move. Their landing zone is off along the lower ridge. It gives them the high ground. I suggest the Goliath take the path to drop their team in the back and proceed to give air support via flare. The landing zone for the shuttles is the target you want to knock out. Our shuttle will have to land and hide our shuttle here...

*He circles a selected rock grouping.. *

We will have to fly low to avoid detection but it gives us time to get there.

Wade: Anything else?

Weston: Should our team wait for you to met up with us after insertion or begin the assault immediately?

*The Reoublic team is getting ready with phaser rifles and personal shields.*
  • Options

Johanna: That's terrible. Was Cassi being mislead like I was or just um... being bad.

Dani: I wish I knew...
  • Options

*Sam and Ruben port back to Sam's Office.*

Sam; Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    Johanna: Maybe this mission Mila will be able to find out more?

Ruben: Anytime Sam. You know I will always help you no matter what.
  • Options
    Secret facility

Quasar: no facial match in data base on the attack. Granted I got a very poor image of him as well.

Carter: that’s fine. I want you to monitor the events in unsc space and near the federation unsc border.

Quasar: very well shall I deploy a stealth ship to both locations.

Carter: yes do that.

He gets up and walks out of his office into the control hub. The hub is a large circle shaped room with a large number of view screens and terminals with people monitoring areas of space even down to specific people. Others are handlers of agents in the field or ships.

Carter: status

Kal: activity has picked up. Nothing to huge yet though. There may be some thing big coming soon. We did get this from a spotter.

Carter: a joint federation and republic mission near the border. Keep a close look on it.
  • Options
    Johanna: Maybe this mission Mila will be able to find out more?

Ruben: Anytime Sam. You know I will always help you no matter what.

Dani: Maybe... *Still seems worried about something.*

*Dalos Alpha Prime. Sam smiles gratefully and notices a new stack of PADDs on her desk.*

Sam: I should have stayed in the Veil...

*Columbia. Tara and the others are waiting near the transporter room.*

Tara: Do you guys want to go back to the Ziyal?
  • Options
    Visgrad

Sheridan: any new reports yet.

Tech: no sir. Nothing has been reported yet. We are monitoring all areas.

Sheridan: good. Now comes the waiting game.
  • Options
    Johanna: What's wrong?

Ruben: unfortunately those I can't help with. Unless keeping you company counts.

M Samana: Yeah.

Tara B: Ah I still feel weird.

Lilly: Probably should after what happened.