What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Tara A: Terry...the school's gone. *She doesn't say anything else. Terry can feel it's like a gaping wound for her.*

OOC: You actually turned up just as they were starting to rebuild Dawn after a group of twilight hunters (not related to the Hunt) came and destroyed the school in the ensuing battle.

Okay, technically Tara A destroyed it trying to protect the students, but still...

Terry: I am sorry to hear that. Ebren is still alive is he not? Its more of him and the others.. including Wilson, that we need.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Ruben: Should we follow the man?

Sam: I know him... That's James' Great-Grandfather...

James Jr: What? That can't be...

*OOC: You're right, it can't, because I missed a generation. Oops. That should be Great-Great-Grandfather I think.*

Sam: Trust me, James...

Why are we here? The Veil doesn't normally allow time travel.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,228 Arc User
    Tara B: Um we did. After that creature at the core of the meteor drained me Dani and her crew said there wasn't any left inside me. *The glow dims and fades. Her eyes returning to normal. Something about the way it looked on her was different. Before the glowing spots were clearly roots from the parasite. This time it almost looked like veins*

*Tara A calls the Doc over to scan her.*

Tara A: Sorry, just don't want to cut your arm off again... *Smiles a little.*

*Terry looks at it *

Terry: Do not worry, you won't need to. She will help you too.

*THe scan reveals what they originally said. There are no traces of the Fazon parasite in her body. But her DNA has been altered at its core. Her over exposure to the parasite has changed her and it likely would have remained dormant had it not been for the upload which has triggered it. Her dna is slowly changing and its likely exposure to more Fazon will speed up the process.*

ooC: The Hunters Feed on Twilight Energy due to an incident that caused their bodies to be unable to use it anymore and some other stuff

OoC: Also are we just dropping Johanna? I figured someone would have told her what's happening.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    *OOC: I think the one with the scarf was Sasha, Ebren's sister.*

Mila: Command asked the Columbia to send the team for this op, so...

*Weston walks over.*

Oh, Sala this is Lieutenant Commander Weston, Columbia's Chief of Security. Commander, this is Sala.

Weston: Jolan Tru.

Sala: *Salutes* Jolan Tru...

*Sasha walks over... *

Sasha: Commander Weston... Captain Wade should be here soon. The Ship will be on its way to meet the Sphere Builders.

*She walks over to Mila*

Hello kiddo...

Mila: Hi, Aunt Sasha.

*She looks at both of them a little nervously.*

So...what do you think? *Referring to the Republic Uniform she's wearing.*

*OOC: Might be worth bringing up that she's also been promoted - she's a Lieutenant now.*
  • Options

*OOC: You're right, it can't, because I missed a generation. Oops. That should be Great-Great-Grandfather I think.*

James: Your saying the reason I am seeing these things is genetic memory? What is going on exactly?
  • Options
    Tara A: Terry...the school's gone. *She doesn't say anything else. Terry can feel it's like a gaping wound for her.*

OOC: You actually turned up just as they were starting to rebuild Dawn after a group of twilight hunters (not related to the Hunt) came and destroyed the school in the ensuing battle.

Okay, technically Tara A destroyed it trying to protect the students, but still...

Terry: I am sorry to hear that. Ebren is still alive is he not? Its more of him and the others.. including Wilson, that we need.

Tara A: Yeah...

*OoC: I think the two would probably have drifted apart after Dawn, with Tara A having become very introspective.*
  • Options

*Weston walks over.*

Oh, Sala this is Lieutenant Commander Weston, Columbia's Chief of Security. Commander, this is Sala.

*Sasha walks over... *

Sasha: Commander Weston... Captain Wade should be here soon. The Ship will be on its way to meet the Sphere Builders.

*She walks over to Mila*

Hello kiddo...

*OOC: Might be worth bringing up that she's also been promoted - she's a Lieutenant now.*

Sasha: *Smirks and notices her promotion*

You look good Lieutenant... Besides Khaki doesn't suit you much. Federation has some lack of fashion sense.

*She looks down at the almost ghastly puke yellow boots*
  • Options
    Tara B: Um we did. After that creature at the core of the meteor drained me Dani and her crew said there wasn't any left inside me. *The glow dims and fades. Her eyes returning to normal. Something about the way it looked on her was different. Before the glowing spots were clearly roots from the parasite. This time it almost looked like veins*

*Terry looks at it *

*THe scan reveals what they originally said. There are no traces of the Fazon parasite in her body. But her DNA has been altered at its core. Her over exposure to the parasite has changed her and it likely would have remained dormant had it not been for the upload which has triggered it. Her dna is slowly changing and its likely exposure to more Fazon will speed up the process.*

ooC: The Hunters Feed on Twilight Energy due to an incident that caused their bodies to be unable to use it anymore and some other stuff

OoC: Also are we just dropping Johanna? I figured someone would have told her what's happening.

OOC: No, I was just waiting for the Court Martial so we could give her some development, but I can send someone over.

*Dani stops by Johanna's Quarters.

Sickbay.*

Tara A: Huh.
  • Options

*OoC: I think the two would probably have drifted apart after Dawn, with Tara A having become very introspective.*

*OOC: Probably... *

Terry: Looks like you have work to do... both of you... I have things I need to do as well.
  • Options

James: Your saying the reason I am seeing these things is genetic memory? What is going on exactly?

Sam: I don't know. There was an explosion on the Enterprise. You're currently in a coma. Somehow, the shock activated your twilight powers and your consciousness wound up here...

I do remember your Grandfather telling me about genetic memory though...how after Angel Halo he could feel the memories of his ancestors...
  • Options

*Terry looks at it *

OOC: No, I was just waiting for the Court Martial so we could give her some development, but I can send someone over.

Sickbay.*

OoC: I was just hoping for Dani or Mila to just check in on her since she'd be worried about the whole intruder thing that happened. You're right the court martial will be important because of that.

Johanna: come in.

Tara B: Umm... *she looks a little worried*
  • Options

*Weston walks over.*

*Sasha walks over... *

*She walks over to Mila*

Hello kiddo...

You look good Lieutenant... Besides Khaki doesn't suit you much. Federation has some lack of fashion sense.

Weston: Yeah, I think navy suits her.

*Mila smiles at him. Sala and Sasha might notice there's a certain warmth between them - not romantic, at least not yet, but certainly not entirely professional.*
  • Options

Terry: Looks like you have work to do... both of you... I have things I need to do as well.

Tara A: We'll let you rest...

*She takes Tara B outside if Tara B is okay to leave.*
  • Options

*Terry looks at it *

Sickbay.*

OoC: I was just hoping for Dani or Mila to just check in on her since she'd be worried about the whole intruder thing that happened. You're right the court martial will be important because of that.

Johanna: come in.

Tara B: Umm... *she looks a little worried*

*Dani comes in.*

Dani: Lieutenant.
  • Options
    *On a arid planet in the Milky Way, Federation space. Sia watches from a ledge, her people and tribe is below living as they did on their original home... Earth was a ruin still even this long after the war, but they were there to help the process. She had heard about the abduction of Terry, but could not help but worry after him too. She had no children... *

Abdul: Sia...

Sia: What is it?

Abdul: There is a problem with the transporter... Something is coming through that shouldn't be.

Sia: What do you mean?

*She gets up and heads with Abdul to the fabricated facility with the transporter... the portal appears and forms... Before long a young man stumbles through the portal... Panting... and fires a phaser at the portal to close the portal causing a small explosion... The young man panting bloodied and breathing heavy, looks at Sia shocked...*

Young Man: Mother!?

*He passes out*

Sia: Get the shaman...

Abdul: Right

Sia: Get a comm line to the Federation and if possible the Columbia...

*Abdul rushes out shouting for the Shaman in their tongue.*

Who is this?
  • Options

Sam: I don't know. There was an explosion on the Enterprise. You're currently in a coma. Somehow, the shock activated your twilight powers and your consciousness wound up here...

I do remember your Grandfather telling me about genetic memory though...how after Angel Halo he could feel the memories of his ancestors...

James Jr: God this is weird... how do I get back?
  • Options

*Weston walks over.*

*Sasha walks over... *

*She walks over to Mila*

Hello kiddo...

*Mila smiles at him. Sala and Sasha might notice there's a certain warmth between them - not romantic, at least not yet, but certainly not entirely professional.*

Sasha: *Looks at Weston oddly*

Sala: *Raises an eyebrow*

*Casval glowers in the shuttle away from the rest, out of sight*

*Rekas walks up *

Rekas: Commander the supplies have been loaded, all we need is the Captain.

*Wade makes his entrance calmly, also nervous leaving the ship in the hands of another Captain. *

Wade: Is it me or are the Captains getting younger?
  • Options

Tara A: We'll let you rest...

*She takes Tara B outside if Tara B is okay to leave.*

Terry: Tell my wife I do not want to stay in here too long.
  • Options

Sam: I don't know. These are your memories James. Maybe you can pull yourself out or...manipulate what you see.
  • Options
    *On a arid planet in the Milky Way, Federation space. Sia watches from a ledge, her people and tribe is below living as they did on their original home... Earth was a ruin still even this long after the war, but they were there to help the process. She had heard about the abduction of Terry, but could not help but worry after him too. She had no children... *

Abdul: There is a problem with the transporter... Something is coming through that shouldn't be.

*She gets up and heads with Abdul to the fabricated facility with the transporter... the portal appears and forms... Before long a young man stumbles through the portal... Panting... and fires a phaser at the portal to close the portal causing a small explosion... The young man panting bloodied and breathing heavy, looks at Sia shocked...*

*He passes out*

Who is this?

OOC: Well, this is interesting. Dani won't be able to respond until she's finished with Johanna, as fair warning.
  • Options

Sam: I don't know. These are your memories James. Maybe you can pull yourself out or...manipulate what you see.

James Jr: How would I even do that? Saying I can Swayze these whisps?
  • Options

*He passes out*

Who is this?

OOC: Well, this is interesting. Dani won't be able to respond until she's finished with Johanna, as fair warning.

*OOC: I figure I should toss him in too, should make things interesting also give Sia something to do...*
  • Options

*Weston walks over.*

*Sasha walks over... *

*She walks over to Mila*

Hello kiddo...

*Rekas walks up *

*Wade makes his entrance calmly, also nervous leaving the ship in the hands of another Captain. *

Weston: Captain. *He salutes. Mila does the same.* Lieutenant Commander Weston, R.S.S. Columbia.
  • Options
    *Tara B is okay to leave but needs to avoid too much strain lest she trigger more changes*

Ruben: I may be able to help manipulate them. I'm the strongest telepath for a reason.

Johanna: Captain. *she looks embarrassed* Um... what's happening I heard alerts.
  • Options

Sam: The Veil can only show things from your mind, which means you control what it shows you.
  • Options

*Weston walks over.*

*Sasha walks over... *

*She walks over to Mila*

Hello kiddo...

*Rekas walks up *

Weston: Captain. *He salutes. Mila does the same.* Lieutenant Commander Weston, R.S.S. Columbia.

Wade: At ease Commander, Lieutenant... Before you break something. Are we ready to get underway? The ship has places to be, and so do we..

*He looks around worryingly...*

Sasha: Come on sir, Dax won't blow up the ship... Besides the Enterprise has been through much worse than the Sphere Builders.
  • Options

Sam: The Veil can only show things from your mind, which means you control what it shows you.

James Jr: So focus and clear your head huh?
  • Options
    *Tara B is okay to leave but needs to avoid too much strain lest she trigger more changes*

Ruben: I may be able to help manipulate them. I'm the strongest telepath for a reason.

Johanna: Captain. *she looks embarrassed* Um... what's happening I heard alerts.

Dani: It's a long story. *She tries to explain.*
  • Options

*Weston walks over.*

*Sasha walks over... *

*She walks over to Mila*

Hello kiddo...

*Rekas walks up *

Wade: At ease Commander, Lieutenant... Before you break something. Are we ready to get underway? The ship has places to be, and so do we..

Sasha: Come on sir, Dax won't blow up the ship... Besides the Enterprise has been through much worse than the Sphere Builders.

*Weston walks over.*

*Sasha walks over... *

*She walks over to Mila*

Hello kiddo...

*Rekas walks up *

Weston: Our team is ready. Shall we use a single shuttle or take both? The Goliath's certainly better-armed for ground operations.
  • Options

James Jr: So focus and clear your head huh?

Sam: Basically, yes.