test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Updated Constitution and Miranda Options!

Comments

• Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    You know what would be really cool....

A Miranda Saucer on a Constitution engineering section....... MWAHAHAHA!
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    It would be cool as heck if you could actually kitbash things together from different classes of ships in the Star Ship appearance designer....

An Abh can dream...
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    lexusk19 wrote: »
    And I just made a mess in my panties... Got to excited... <3

~gives you a new pair~ :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Well wow, the Cat is at it again. Well done Thomas Marrone, I hope you don't get overworked (would be nice seeing some KDF reskins now, though...).
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    Very soon, we'll be bringing updated versions of the Motion Picture Constitution and much requested Miranda options to PC!

Full details here:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10546513

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    I absolutely love the updates! Great job! The really disappointing part is, I won't be able to enjoy them. The Temporal Light Cruiser is just unobtainable for me. I simply can't afford the ridiculousness wanted for one of those as a single character unlock. However, i would like to offer up a suggestion to those of us tat would really like to have these ships as T6 options and account wide unlocks. How about releasing C-Store versions with a 4 by 4 weapons layout with a slightly different console layout and console? This way, more people can appreciate the hard work that was done to update these models and enjoy these ships.
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Excellent work for on the details & visuals.

Nice unexpected & generous options too for the T6 Miranda.

That just makes buying a fleet version of the T6 Miranda that much more enticing.

It is a shame they didn't offer anything at all for the KDF & Rom equivalents like more options &/or visuals, but I still think that QeHpu' is an amazing looking design.

Yahoo for the T6 Temporal Light Cruiser owners too I guess since the visuals look good I guess it does pay to be a 1%-er.
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    My TRUE USS Hoagland can be a reality, now, YO!
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    Totally awesome as always Thomas.

Please remember the phase II Enterprise if you get some extra time someday.
  • Options
    talasivaritalasivari Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Very nice and a welcome addition to my Connie/Miranda ships.

Shoulda released it in the C-Store - I'd have paid ZEN for it.
    Urtlolev of the Andorian Imperial Fleet
  • Options
    pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    This news blog post made me SO happy. I want to kiss the members of ship team ... but I won't, because I don't want to frighten or traumatize them and risk stopping them from making more awesome ship skins like these.

I'm one of those weirdos who loves the look of the Soyuz even though it was just a kitbash for a single episode. I love the look of the Soyuz so much that I watch "Cause and Effect" at least once a month just so I can spend time looking at that ship.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • Options
    arvistaljikarvistaljik Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    Now they just need to show this same level of love to the Constellation and Excelsior (with variants) and they'll have all the TMP-era ships covered. :)

• Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    While I agree that a C-Store T6 Connie option would be great, I think everyone needs to keep their expectations low. Cryptic has never released a ship with both C-Store and gamble T6 variants, so the odds are very low. Further, if they DO release a C-Store variant (big if) they will definitely make sure the gamble version is more desirable stats wise. I DO think there's room for a C-Store variant, and I personally believe it would enable Cryptic to truly maximize all available profits from this insanely popular ship, but I wouldn't hold my breath TBH.
    Post edited by evilmark444 on
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    atroxvincentiusatroxvincentius Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Well done guys and the models look excellent, can't wait to try them out.
  • Options
    hotaru#3651 hotaru Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Very cool. I just wish there was more content to use low-tier ships in. Sometimes it's fun to fit out a low-tier ship with Mk XIV hardware and do some of the easier endgame content. Alpha and Beta Quadrant deep space encounters, for instance, or easier queues. Once a team I was on even managed to get through the Procyon V STF with nothing but NX's, Mirandas, Oberths and T1 Connies.

Personally, I like the idea of tier-limited queues, similar to small-craft missions but limited to a maximum of T2 or T3 or something (though still limited to level 50+ so you could use high-level hardware). They'd be a good excuse to actually get some use out of our lower-tier ships, especially the C-store ones, without having to be a liability to the rest of your team in a high-level queue. And they'd make a heck of a lot more sense than just making T6 versions of everything--I mean, the idea of a Miranda that's anything like a match for a Galaxy in battle is... stretching plausibility.

And while we're on the subject--it would be extremely cool to have an ISS prefix available somehow for the TOS Connie, seeing as the pilot version of the Enterprise model was also re-used as the Mirror Universe Enterprise.
  • Options
    orion0029orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    A soyuz?

Really?!?

Awesome, I've been suggesting this ship for years! Thanks for listening! :D

And that revamp of the TMP connie model is downright hot! (Fingers crossed for a C-Store T6 connie!)
  • Options
    millybunmillybun Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I got two things to say to this...

One: Heck yes, finally a proper TMP Connie appearance! Thank you, amazing STO artists, for continuing to make the game ever prettier!

Two: Where's my T6 C-store Connie? =P

Sure, I might have at least one of each of the harder-to-acquire Connies already, but that doesn't mean I don't want a different variant that's C-store acquirable either. If even the Miranda light cruiser gets a T6 (which it rightly deserves), I can only hope the T2 cruiser for Feds, as well as the T2 Klingon battlecruiser (and definitely the T3, please), gets a T6 boost into the C-store, too!
    Post edited by millybun on
  • Options
    starchasernxstarchasernx Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Looks nice. Thank you very much!
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    Thomas Marrone has just ascended to near divinity level badass artist!! :D These are awesome!!

now to get my wallet ready for a zen store connie... right??????? *hears crickets*
  • Options
    seriousxenoseriousxeno Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    Hands down, amazing work. As a proud owner of the Miranda, thank you for including the Soyuz class as well as the new hull material. :)

Glad to see the Connie catching up with the times, really appreciating the pilot version, my favorite of the two TOS variants.
    latest?cb=20090525051807&path-prefix=en
    "Let them eat static!"
  • Options
    welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    As much as you guys do some questionable stuff that irritates me, I just wanted to simultaneously say "TRIBBLE yeah. Nicely done. Excellent work!!!!"
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • Options
    amayakitsuneamayakitsune Member Posts: 977 Arc User
    So Excelsior, Constellation and Centaur revamps next?
    7NGGeUP.png

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Do you have that line about the TOS C-Store Constitution in your clipboard?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    arvistaljikarvistaljik Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    So Excelsior, Constellation and Centaur revamps next?

+1