What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*zooms around bombarding everything in sight with strawberries*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Jadzia: Yea. *puts a hand on her stomach*
    Krystal: Understood. We'll be there soon.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RAdm Rose: Well, We have to take the kids along. He is going to want to see them. Do you think we need to pack them to spend some time with him?

Rose tires to get out of the bed, but she couldn't so she pulls against the blankets to get Jessica's attention: Jess, I need help. I need to goto the bathroom.

Fiona is not in her bed, but sleeping on Rex.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (has a day passed yet? theoretically, it should have, when you factor in the fact the lexington likely wasn't going full speed straight for japori)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (Yep, next day)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (in that case...)

*meanwhile, everywhere throughout time, a sudden, massive surge of chroniton particles originating from 2417 appears on the sensors of every timeship ever - like, if all the incursions during the temporal war could be considered conventional explosives, this would be akin to a multi-gigaton nuke going off

it's immense, it's centered on the site of the nascent lythari imperium, and most importantly - it's NEW*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes peoples with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes harder with stick* you're holding things up again!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    *Jessica helps Rose up and to the bathroom*

Veronica: Probably a good idea.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    RAdm Rose: Come on, Love. (As she heads for the turbolift from the bridge) We do not want to keep Granpa waiting.

Rose does her business, then hugs Jessica: Looks like I am going on light duty. I couldn't get out of bed. Do not have too much fun without me, Jess.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*pokes rattler with boolean*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Beams over to the station to meet with the Admiral*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *rakesh beams down a few moments later*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Jessica: Be safe honey.

*Veronica follows close behind*
  • Options
    Rose: I will try. I got 4 kids to try to help. (She smiles) Try not to be long, never know when a damsel is in distress.

RAdm Rose, on the pad with Jack and his luggage: So who is lowing up the other, Manda or Mama, Jack?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*kicks daniels in the TRIBBLE* no sleeping on the job!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Jessica: I'll see you later then. *gives her a goodbye kiss and gets dress then heads to the transporter room*

Jack: Manda.

*Veronica arrives with the rest of the luggage*
  • Options
    Amanda is carrying a small bag: Nah hah.

RAdm Rose helping Veronica with the bags: Could have told me you need help.

Amanda: Energize.

Reigun just gives a look to Amanda: Well, someone wants to see someone down there.

RAdm Rose: Yeah, Reigun, anything on our Klingon Diplomat?

Reigun: Nothing my contacts know about, so I am guessing he was working on the frontier of Klingon Space. I did get a report from my cousin, who was doing a run far into the alpha Quadrant saying that some wolf like creatures are terrorizing traders.

Radm Rose: Can't really take the words of half drunk freighter rats about invading forces, cna we?

Reigun: True, but after we take care of whatever Admiral Princess want, we might want to look into that.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Strana MEchty

Cartwright walks in: Well, Admiral, you ready to try to save a species, and keep a galaxy from falling apart?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Something come up while we were gone?
  • Options
    Cartwright: Other then the Council saying Reapers do not exist, and large portions of the Council's ecoonomy missing from their reports, nope. So, Ambassador, I was not given a heads up on your coming to my humble abode.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: How the hell do you cover up a frickin' Reaper attack on the Citadel like that?!
  • Options
    Cartwright: Because, it was the Geth that attacked, and Soverighn was a superdreadnaught for the Geth.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rakesh: it was last minute, admiral cartwright; j'mpok decided more klingon influence was needed in this galaxy *the wolf has his paws clasped firmly behind his back and is standing firmly at attention*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes peoples with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Oh for the love of... *facepalm* A Geth ship... with technology that far exceeds what every other Geth ship used? And people are buying that?
  • Options
    Jessica: Sounds like they're in denial.

Veronica: More weirdness I guess.
  • Options
    RAdm Rose: We ready?

Amanda: Energize!

Reigun looks at Veronica, while Amanda is beaming broadly.

Cartwright: More like disinformation, they are worried if word gets out about an impending invasion of ommortal space machines harvesting organics, civilization might fall. I do think the missing production is the powerful races and entities taking the Reapers seriously, if covertly. Rekesh, this galaxy does not need normal Klingon diplomacy. The Federation council beleives that the best way to handle the Reapers is here in the Andromeda Galaxy and that means this Galaxy needs to unite against that threat. We are to help them along.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: He does have some big guns in case the Reapers have something here we missed sir.
  • Options
    that is why i am here; the recent conflicts have depleted a good deal of the empire's forces, and while we are well on the way to replenishing those losses, we need allies, new sources of raw materials and new outposts and shipyards in the interim​​

#LegalizeAwoo