test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

WELCOME BACK!

Comments

• Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    Oh, TRIBBLE. I just discovered that I need to re-bookmark all my fav bookmarked threads.

Tomorrow. I'll start digging tomorrow.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I don't like this new forum XD
    Anyway, welcome back everybody o/
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    This Captain is confused... It will take time to adapt to this. <.<
    PS: Where's my postcount... < o.O NOOOO, DOOOOM. :blush:

What is 1036 not Right? if not here... have a cookie. :cookie:
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    COOKIE!
    OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    primar13 wrote: »

What is 1036 not Right? if not here... have a cookie. :cookie:
    It fixed itself... stand-down the Red Alert! :wink:
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• Options
    Yeah I have two Favorite Emotes on these Forums

:cookie: and :trollface:
  • Options
    COOKIE!
    tumblr_mxgovb1TV21rc407qo1_400.gif
    OM NOM NOM NOM
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Why do I have to scroll all the way back up to the top of the thread to get to the next page?????

New krarp suks!

I want my MAPO !!!

I think I was in Trek Forum Withdrawal for the last three days

Nice, I got to keep my post count.

B)
    Post edited by daveyny on
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    Minion_dave.jpg
    Dave says... Me too?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Minion_dave.jpg
    Dave says... Me too?

BA-Nan-Naaa...

B)

<grumble..., grumble..., grumble...> gotta refigure out how to do my sig...
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    daveyny wrote: »
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Minion_dave.jpg
    Dave says... Me too?

BA-Nan-Naaa...

B)

<grumble..., grumble..., grumble...> gotta refigure out how to do my sig...

did I mention we could do this now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWO-PB7fsWk

I bet I just made his day... :smiley:
  • Options
    kimonykimony Member Posts: 571 Arc User
    Not sure if everyone knows this but the "Home" and "End" keys will take you to the top and bottom of the page.
    If you prefer mouse clicks and use Firefox there's this:

#SaucersForever #TrianglesCutDeep #TeamBeta #ShipOneisNumberOne
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    There was a Page Control at the Bottom of the Page in the Theme from Monday and it has been requested repeatedly Since the changes today.

They are still working hard on all the forum changes, so my money is that it will get added.

Edited to clear up confusion
  • Options
    themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    *snip

BEST. SIG. EVER.
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User

Check and see if your post count has updated itself. I am now seeing upwards of 1000 for you.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    kimony wrote: »
    Not sure if everyone knows this but the "Home" and "End" keys will take you to the top and bottom of the page.

That is cool. Thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    sarcasmdetectorsarcasmdetector Member Posts: 1,176 Media Corps
    my post count seems to be broken...
  • Options
    edited June 2015

Never Mind... Brain Phart...
    (heh... gotta find the Forum Censor Button)

Anyway, discovered that pressing the scroll wheel on my mouse also aids in quick scanning Top to Bottom.

B)

• Options
    kimonykimony Member Posts: 571 Arc User
    daveyny wrote: »

Never Mind... Brain TRIBBLE...

B)

Oh, I agree with you there SHOULD be navigation links at the bottom as basic QOL addition, but until then.. (Heh, I had to look up the shortcut myself as I had forgotten as well.. lol!)

:p

#SaucersForever #TrianglesCutDeep #TeamBeta #ShipOneisNumberOne
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I am sure that has been made already but...
    josan369 wrote: »

I have to agree. It's rather bland looking imho. A
    You mean it's kinda... vanilla?
    B)
    yeaaahhh
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This is a really bad color scheme. Little to no contrast. Hope Something can be done about it.

Oh, and no color text option. I think you can still use manual BBcode though... :/
  • Options
    aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    Read page of posts, scroll back to top to find navigation buttons to go to next page...

-sigh-

Is it sad that I'm longing for various pieces of BBS software that used to be run on secondhand 386es? :(
  • Options
    [font color=cyan]we have colors. Just gotta use the code[/font]

And try using the home and end buttons on the keyboard. Found that the home button scrolls you to the top and end to the bottom.
  • Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    Anybody else having issues with editing their own posts? Maybe my script blocker is filtering something out. >.>

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • Options
    scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    swell, at least reporting posts is alot easier. I guess that is the one good thing.
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    guljarol wrote: »
    Press "Ctrl" and "+". It should make things bigger.

Then all your other websites are now wrong. A forum with missing core features and that requires you to click 5 or 6 times between each use to resize is a terrible forum. This change is going lose them a lot of players and money.
  • Options
    nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    *Yawns and looks out from under the duvet at the big shiny new forums.....*

*Dives back under the duvet and goes back to sleep*

:D
    server_hamster6.png
  • Options
    That pretty much sums up the best one can say about the result of the last three days... B)
  • Options
    sunseahlsunseahl Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    I can only say one thing about the new forum.....

ZNkdHbe.png
    Member of the "Disenchanted"
    We don't want what the Feds have. We want the equivalent. We want fairer treatment. Concern, desire, greed to some extent, and passionate belief that the enough people would buy KDF items to make it worth Cryptic's while.