What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

EPIC Screenshot Thread is EPIC

Comments

• Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Judging by your post history, you're nothing but a hapless troll. Get out.
    If you've managed to evaluate all of my 4,045 posts, then I commend you. It is however, unlikely that you have, so you and your boyfriend(?) can now move on to troll central where your attention-seeking can be put to some sort of degraded use.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    lessley00lessley00 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    flash525 wrote: »
    If you've managed to evaluate all of my 4,045 posts, then I commend you. It is however, unlikely that you have, so you and your boyfriend(?) can now move on to troll central where your attention-seeking can be put to some sort of degraded use.

Amen

I never knew that feeding trolls can be so much fun
    Captain Joseph Riker, U.S.S. Odyssey==General V'Mar, U.S.S. Blackwater-A==Admiral Laura Holmes, U.S.S. Forward Unto Dawn
    Grand Master Thotok, son of Koloth, I.K.S. Sompek==Dahar Master Shanara, I.K.S. Balth'Quv

Admiral R'Tath V'Tirex, R.R.W. Dhael Glohha'enh==Commander Ta'eth Korval, R.R.W Hachae ch'Rhian==Admiral Vranuk, R.R.W Delevhas
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    lessley00 wrote: »
    Then you and Mrs. Tovan can leave this forum and do somthing else like join the ESD troll channel (ESD chat).

If Druk's sarcasm in the other thread is any indication, I don't think the zone chatters think that's the Best Screenshot Ever and the Players Love It, either...

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    racialstereotyperacialstereotype Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Alright, this kind of harassment isn't tolerated. I expected better from someone who claims to be a respected poster. You're nothing but a troll.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Alright, this kind of harassment isn't tolerated. I expected better from someone who claims to be a respected poster. You're nothing but a troll.
    You insult me whilst expecting better from me? Hypocrite much?

Furthermore, are you aware that you're openly supporting someone who is mocking the 9/11 event? You can't get much worse than that to be considered a troll yourself.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    nabreeki wrote: »
    I really don't see what the argument is about. Screenshots were posted, and instead of resorting to petty insults on an internet game forum, we should instead look at the screenshots themselves and judge them based on their own merits.

My only real problem with the last one was the two kims were positioned slightly asymmetrically, which kind of turned me off a little but, but the toon with the visor on top actually was a nice touch.

What do you mean that was a good screenshot?
    Captain Joseph Riker, U.S.S. Odyssey==General V'Mar, U.S.S. Blackwater-A==Admiral Laura Holmes, U.S.S. Forward Unto Dawn
    Grand Master Thotok, son of Koloth, I.K.S. Sompek==Dahar Master Shanara, I.K.S. Balth'Quv

Admiral R'Tath V'Tirex, R.R.W. Dhael Glohha'enh==Commander Ta'eth Korval, R.R.W Hachae ch'Rhian==Admiral Vranuk, R.R.W Delevhas
  • Options
    krysinskikrysinski Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It was a decent screenshot I suppose, the beard seemed a little unkempt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Academy is always open!
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    5e5964d4a9971c6c1932f25337b13c7d-d8gn1ns.png

The full sized image is here. Come to find out, Demorecord has an interesting glitch, where if you position the camera angle in exactly the correct spot, the smoke actually starts glowing. I find it makes for interesting scenes.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Thank the lord we're back on topic :P

• Options
    racialstereotyperacialstereotype Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Digging through some old screenshots. Time to show you what a real epic screenshot is. Can anyone tell me what this picture is based off of?

fv6Mh.jpg
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    lessley00 wrote: »
    Thank the lord we're back on topic :P

*eyes the two intervening posts*

... You were saying...? :rolleyes:

Don't have any screenshots, sadly, unless you're interested in non-STO games. :P

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I really don't see what the argument is about.
    Besides that, though, it doesn't seem to be much of a problem, why?
    Probably something to do with the image of the twin towers being flown into that said user has included in the background. It's disrespectful, and out of place.
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    https://twitter.com/MZowla/status/569920163962863616

One time my entire team left in Hive ground (normal). I was lucky to be on my medic.
  • Options
    tifertifer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Flying straight is for suckers.

nRvCQ5c.jpg

iGLZERY.jpg

PiyRGqv.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I don't really like these.

That makes one of you.

Sheesh, when did Dental get so desperate as to go into the art forum?

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    tifer wrote: »
    Flying straight is for suckers.

-imagery redacted-
    Heh. Thanks for reminding me of a bit of, shall we say, creative communication seen in Top Gun... which, admittedly, would take a bit of work to choreograph here.

Now, just how 'epic' this image is can be debated; I think it's at least 'badass'...
    16034692043_593f165810.jpg

Clipping issues aside, it turns out that the Kobali pauldrons and Vaadwaur longcoat make a good approximation of the Eurocorp agents' regalia from Syndicate Wars (intro).
  • Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Uh, I can see some of us are pretty generous with the word "art," but I came here to see somethong moving, jarring, shocking. I want my preconceptions of the world (and trekdom) shattered, blurred. I want something new and bold that speaks to something larger, more profound than the "pew pew" that attracts those with...let's say more common palletes, people who don't really know or understand art but want to thrust their populist tripe in front of a crowd just to hear them Ooh" and "ahh" over something so simple and uninteresting.

If this is an art subforum, is asking for actual ART too much? Apparently so.

This is an "EPIC screenshot" thread. Is it really that surprising that people are going to post pics that are designed primarily to look cool?

If you're looking for something different, create a new thread for it. Don't shoot people down for having different interests from you.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Don't. Feed. Him.

It's bad enough that I was compelled to respond to his previous post, but keeping his attention...

• Options
    edited February 2015
    The USS Quake:
    2180201.jpg
  • Options
    llywarchllywarch Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    N41F3lP.jpg
    K6gpaw9.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    That looks like its from a JJTrek movie, well done llywarch, well done ;);)

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Heh. Thanks for reminding me of a bit of, shall we say, creative communication seen in Top Gun... which, admittedly, would take a bit of work to choreograph here.

Now, just how 'epic' this image is can be debated; I think it's at least 'badass'...
    16034692043_593f165810.jpg

Clipping issues aside, it turns out that the Kobali pauldrons and Vaadwaur longcoat make a good approximation of the Eurocorp agents' regalia from Syndicate Wars (intro).

And firefly, dont listen to trolls, in fact im pretty sure Starfleet Dental is the fleet containing most trolls. Thats a good shot I compliment you

• Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited March 2015
  • Options
    mcakomxmcakomx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    hypl wrote: »
    bVgX5TJ.png

I really like this and your other recent shots with the letterbox. Looks very cinematic :cool: