Options

The Ten Forward Fanfic Page

Comments

• Options
    ambassadormolariambassadormolari Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    W0000T! The thread's been stickied!

(Insert celebratory dance here)

Now that this has been stickied, though, my usual requests remain. If people want me to add a story to this thread (that I haven't already noticed in Ten Forward), please post a link on the thread, or PM me about it. Also, if people want short little plot-summary-blurbs for their stories, please feel free to message me about that as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    @bluegeek and branflakes: Youse guys is awesome!
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    drac0s65drac0s65 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Vice Admiral Ky'Lian Berat - U.S.S. AVALON
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    drac0s65 wrote: »

Sorry, the link is blank. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    drac0s65 wrote: »

Yes, its always best to start with a clean slate. :P
  • Options
    captclazoruscaptclazorus Member Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You could add Star Trek: Rubicon (Season 2) if you wanted to.http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1016631
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Star Trek: Rubicon" Season 1, Season 2 A new era, a new time, a new crew, a new ship, a new mission...
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment because it will never come again."- Jean-Luc Picard
  • Options
    killerlegzzkillerlegzz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s259/radiatas/mysto_zps1ca9e9ab.jpg

All I can say the pics will tell how much I play this game. Always fun to be on Iracing and having people after the race ask for the car scheme or something of their own. Even treks are on the track going in circles. :eek:
  • Options
    superhombre777superhombre777 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Please add my latest story, First Date. The title says it all. Thanks!
  • Options
    timeladykatietimeladykatie Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I tried my hand at something, kind of a fusion of my STO characters and the idea I pitched for the 'You're the Executive Producer' thread. I spent more time trying to find a name than anything else, and eventually settled on Reprise. It'd be nice to be on the list, and to get a couple readers. I'm not expecting much, but something'd be nice. The opening mostly just sets the direction of the story and the baackstory which deviates slightly from STO in that it includes the Borg Invasion of 2381.
    Vice Admiral Meria Farron
    USS Stradivarius
    NX-163292

Author of Reprise
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Added both! (Also added Captainclazorus' Season 2 of Star Trek: Rubicon). If anyone else has any new additions that I missed, please let me know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just posted a new short story titled "The Other Side of the Valley." :)

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited February 2014
    Ambassador Molari: Could you please add both: In Media Res (complete rewrite) and Terrae Incognitae (sequel to "In Media Res")? Thank you.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Ambassador Molari: Could you please add both: In Media Res (complete rewrite) and Terrae Incognitae (sequel to "In Media Res")? Thank you.

Sorry, I've been kind of indisposed this weekend. :( I'll see about adding both of those as soon as possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    lauscholauscho Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm starting one that's loosely based on the events between Voyager and STO concerning Section 31, a temporally displaced doctor, and a particularly backwards Vulcan/Human hybrid, and the Borg, but the first bit of it I have hasn't really dove into most of that territory yet:

http://lauscho.deviantart.com/art/Sundown-Chapter-One-If-You-Could-Read-My-Mind-438195521

If nothing else I'd just like some opinions from the STO fans. I'm trying to keep the story as reasonable as possible as far as respect for canon is concerned.

I've got a few details to work out that I plan to cross reference with the show and the game, so my apologies if I got anything way off.
  • Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1045291 Plans And Speculations (by jmaster29)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    "That Which We Call a Rose" (a JJverse story)

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1053051

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Got a new one for you. Red Fire, Red Planet.

Summary: Sol. The invincible paradise at the heart of the Federation. What happens when a Lethean mercenary and his motley crew of misfits find their way in? (Novelization of "Second Star to the Right, Straight on 'til Morning".)
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, I've just begun my own story, following my Klingon character: A Game of Houses.
    Foreword:

This story is one of honour, glory and intrigue, as Major General Torpal attempts to uncover the truth behind the death of his father, in a mystery that could shake the Empire by its very foundation.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    "Elegia Borealis" (by Gulberat and knightraider) http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1072161

• Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Invasion, by worffan101 and marcusdkane.

Summary: When an alien race from another timeline invades the galaxy and effortlessly destroys every ship that challenges them, it's up to Ael t'Kazanak and her new worst enemy, Nemesis unit designation Three, to save the Federation from certain annihilation.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Iconian, by me.

Oneshot.

Summary: Nemesis unit designation Three has made a number of mistakes in her life...but none quite so bad as mouthing off to an Iconian telekinetic with a bad chitinous mustachio.
  • Options
    azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Fait Accompli by AzniaDeet

Summary: While responding to a distress beacon in an unexplored system, several members of the Federalist crew are involved in a shuttle crash, after which the survivors are forced to come to terms with the fact that their fate was predestined all along.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    The Patagonia Files, by me.

A story, hopefully a series of stories, about an interesting minor character from "Invasion".
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Updated, with the latest from patrickngo, worffan, and knightraider!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Just putting up my new fanfic: Victorious. It's going to follow the crew of the Victorious who, until now, have only been shown in my Literary Challenge entries. I've only just started it, so it's essentially just a foreword while I get an idea of the plot set out in my mind :o. But I have a question at the bottom of that foreword which I'd appreciate an answer to first ;). Thanks...
  • Options
    trojanborgtrojanborg Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Pardon me I had misposted again.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    "Reality Is Fluid", two-parter written for LC64, which ended before I could post part II.
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Added. Also, is it just me, or has the thread been unstickied?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]