test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Using Discovery Toon Can't Get Starter Pack.

roman1229roman1229 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
just as it said in the title.

Comments

• Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
    When you say "can't get," do you mean you can't purchase it or you can't reclaim it? Can you give me some details on your character? Race, gender, level?

You're not able to purchase it until you've completed the tutorial.
  • Options
    giantconch#4219 giantconch Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    When you say "can't get," do you mean you can't purchase it or you can't reclaim it? Can you give me some details on your character? Race, gender, level?

I'm not sure if what I'm about to say is related, but my Discovery toon cannot reclaim my enterprise era bundle on my discovery toon.

Human, male, currently rank 3.
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter

I'm not sure if what I'm about to say is related, but my Discovery toon cannot reclaim my enterprise era bundle on my discovery toon.

You must complete the Mission Reporting in from Admiral Kensington.

Once you have visited the Tailor, Go Pick up a Shuttle, and return to the Admiral. That will complete the mission, and the pack should then become available.

Also, Side note for @ambassadorkael#6946 :

All recent packs/bundles that include a ship also require an open ship slot before you can purchase the pack in the C-Store for the first time. This is an annoying change to the SoP as the old style packs never required this and the error message it throws is very generic and makes no sense when compared to the actual issue at hand.
  • Options
    primar13 wrote: »

Once you have visited the Tailor, Go Pick up a Shuttle, and return to the Admiral. That will complete the mission, and the pack should then become available.

All recent packs/bundles that include a ship also require an open ship slot before you can purchase the pack in the C-Store for the first time. This is an annoying change to the SoP as the old style packs never required this and the error message it throws is very generic and makes no sense when compared to the actual issue at hand.

It is not. I'm on "Downfall" now and I still cannot claim it.
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter

Make sure you are in a Social Zone. Being within an episode/Queue Map can sometimes cause issue.
  • Options

Make sure you are in a Social Zone. Being within an episode/Queue Map can sometimes cause issue.

I was, or... sector space is considered a social zone yes?
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Post edited by kaithan1975 on
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
  • Options
    starshoalstarshoal Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Try going to the ship in the C-Store (Tier 1) and claim the ship there.
  • Options
    mattdoodymattdoody Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    ive claimed my Vanguard pack but my Vanguard bridge officers are not anywhere to be seen in the C-Store, or my inventory. Anyone else have this issue?