• Options
    alonkim90alonkim90 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It is also not working on steam.

Please. I want to pay you.
  • Options
    beabakbeabak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just bought some Zen. Everything seemed to go through ok, but no Zen on my account in game. My bank account has been charged also. Please help!!

PS: Used ARC to purchase.

UPDATE: Been fixed. Thank you.
  • Options
    hunterpdx1hunterpdx1 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's still not fixed for me. I've never had a problem purchasing Zen that I can recall. Now it simply will not let me do it. It says either "There is a problem with the credit card" (I've ran my debit and 2 other cards) or it says it is processing and then THIS comes up:

"Unfortunately there was an error with your payment and we did not receive the transaction information from our payment partner. Your account may not have been credited for this payment.
    Please check your transaction history to verify your purchase.
    If your transaction does not appear, please submit a ticket at the Support Center:"

Transaction history shows nothing. I'm using Chrome as a browser and buying off from the ARC site. Trying to purchase $100 worth of Zen.
  • Options
    johnwatson71johnwatson71 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am also having the "there was a problem with your credit card" message when trying to use a visa gift card to buy zen
    7aamriW.png
  • Options
    corvusnixcorvusnix Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same problem here. I receive the "there was a problem with your credit card" message when trying to purchase through ARC with both the credit card and Skrill options. My card is a Visa debit, if that helps at all.
  • Options
    falsfire1976falsfire1976 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can't buy simply because when it gets to "choose game/server", star trek online isn't listed...
  • Options
    mczyzewiczmczyzewicz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I also can't purchase solely due to STO and server name not being choices on the page after entering all of my information.
  • Options
    captxaxascaptxaxas Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have been unable to use my PayPal Master Card to purchase Zen from PWE in the past few weeks. I contacted PayPal and they said there has been a large number of inquires and possible disputes regarding PWE from PayPal customers. PayPal has temporarily suspended PWE purchases using PayPal. PWE needs to contact PayPal to help resolve this.
  • Options
    starruler1starruler1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    yes I am also experiencing problems purchasing ZEN, it just about to complate paymeant and then just says error can't complate paymeant at this time and then quickky gose back to the screen to pick how much zen I wish to buy.
    Post edited by starruler1 on
  • Options
    sethpcsethpc Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just adding my name to the list. I was trying to purchase $20 worth of Zen using the ARC client. After entering my credit card information and moving to the game/server selection screen, I clicked Star Trek Online from the game dropdown menu. Was greeted with the "No game/server found; clear your cache" error message. Tried clearing my cache, still got the same error message.
  • Options
    aldawulf1aldawulf1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The message I receive, my bank shows the money being held. I get this with 2 different bank cards

Thank you for your purchase.

Unfortunately there was an error with your payment and we did not receive the transaction information from our payment partner. Your account may not have been credited for this payment.
  • Options
    aldawulf1aldawulf1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    hunterpdx1 wrote: »
    It's still not fixed for me. I've never had a problem purchasing Zen that I can recall. Now it simply will not let me do it. It says either "There is a problem with the credit card" (I've ran my debit and 2 other cards) or it says it is processing and then THIS comes up:

"Unfortunately there was an error with your payment and we did not receive the transaction information from our payment partner. Your account may not have been credited for this payment.
    If your transaction does not appear, please submit a ticket at the Support Center:"

Transaction history shows nothing. I'm using Chrome as a browser and buying off from the ARC site. Trying to purchase $100 worth of Zen.

This is my problem also.
  • Options
    liannicky21liannicky21 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i have had the same problem apparently there is a problem on Skrill's side of the transaction they take your money and then not deliver the zen maybe its a server problem! im not happy because i tried it twice and its charged me for both times with emails coming through that it has taken the money from the account so im currently owed 10600 zen...
  • Options
    bjchiemarabjchiemara Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Error: You need at least one character before continuing.
  • Options
    arndroidarndroid Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    bjchiemara wrote: »
    Error: You need at least one character before continuing.

Here too. :(
  • Options
    neversetdrumneversetdrum Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    arndroid wrote: »
    Here too. :(

Also having this error
  • Options
    looney1069looney1069 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yep same problem with the error
  • Options
    gothkid1972gothkid1972 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    looney1069 wrote: »
    yep same problem with the error

Havin the same problem here as well...guess they dont want my money
  • Options
    mjcholdenmjcholden Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    also getting this error assuming its on thre end and not mine
    anyone got any more info on this or what to do about it

tad confuseing as I have 10 toons :(
  • Options
    gothkid1972gothkid1972 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mjcholden wrote: »
    also getting this error assuming its on thre end and not mine
    anyone got any more info on this or what to do about it

tad confuseing as I have 10 toons :(

Yeah Ive got 7 toons and I get this message, so it has to be something on their end
  • Options
    warchild9962warchild9962 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hailing all Captains!

Are you experiencing problems purchasing ZEN through the in-game Arc Layover?

We need your help tracking down repro steps and specific details that can help us understand, identify and address this issue.

If you have had a problem with the interface crashing mid-transaction, or not accepting your CC info, please report here with the full details of your experience.

Thanks for the help everyone and sorry for the bug trouble!

~CaptainSmirk

I cannot purchase and ZEN at all... PayPal or CC ... I keep getting the error that I need to have at least one Character... Okay I've got 20... But it's not even getting to that point... It just stops at step ONE.
  • Options
    torithaltorithal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Its been back and forth between - "There is a problem with your CC information" and "You must have at least one character to purchase this"

Hope this helps and we will be comped for the inconvenience.

Thanks!
  • Options
    altlexingtonaltlexington Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I accessed the in-game C-Store on my mini-map and tried to buy some zen with the Buy ZEN button, the web page that button normally takes me to isnt their.
    I was wondering after reading some of the above posts here if the zen purchase has been brought offline for maintenence.
  • Options
    rkaliusrkalius Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Click on "buy ZEN" in game and all I get is a blank webpage with the message "Cannot open this webpage".
    This has been going on for over a week now. Never had any problems before that.

The only additional message it sometimes gives me is "enable TLC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2" but these are already enabled.
  • Options
    pjggpjgg Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm also getting the "There was a problem with the credit card" message when i try to buy zen with my mastercard ingame or through Arc website on my browser. My last successfull transactions were made on the 21st of may, one week later this message started to appear.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I just hate that clicking on the BUY ZEN link in-game, takes me to a "Site Not Found/Cannot Open Webpage" link.

I have to leave the game, open the ARC thingy and then go through that whole rig-a-ma-role of reentering my data each time.
    (I don't trust PWE enough to actually let them hold onto my CC details)

The only plus is that I've cut my STO spending over the last couple of months by more than three quarters because of it.

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    gabrielangelos14gabrielangelos14 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I am not logging on to STO through ARC, I started playing before ARC took over. I cannot buy Zen through the in game link. I was able to buy it once through my ipad and then when i tried to do it again it said that there was a problem with my card. I would like to buy more Zen to take advantage of some of the promotions such as the current one of 20% off of services, but it ends on 6/8.
    :(
  • Options
    karnatron3000karnatron3000 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I bought zen through the arc website....my bank account was charged the arc website says the transaction was declined....
  • Options
    dreaper1985dreaper1985 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I have a charge for 50 dollars in Zen charging to my account not now I put a stop to it for $30 ironicly the charge is not on my charge history of my account so please tell me what gives Perfect World
  • Options
    colbiashicolbiashi Member Posts: 1 New User
    I just bought $10 worth of Zen, it said thank you for your purchase, but the message saying there was an error with the payment partner came up. My bank account shows the purchase pending, so I would like my money back of the zen. It said transaction history but there is nothing there.