test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Quinn: Beucase Ambassador Odo and his entourage woudl like to go home?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (and because they can't; the wormhole can't be collapsed anymore - it's been permanently wedged open)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Nick: so what are we to do?

Briana: you don't even know what I want for this anyways. We can bring this to the negotiation table. I'd really rather not just have this yoinked from my hands with nothing in return because your forces are "larger in number and tougher"
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Well... we got a breather. But we can't just sit around and wait for the next attack. We need to figure out what's going on. Why now?
    *grabs the Hur'q weapon*
    Got some homework too.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nick: How long do you think they'll be gone for? Would it be possible to beam over to the station for a bit?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jaessa: ok ill go with what ever you make. *lightly grins.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Oculus: Thank you. *she smile softly and kisses Jaessa before beginning to cook some beef and chicken fajitas and make some fried rice using the force to work on multiple foods at once*

Jessica: Hmm... is the jamming gone now?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Everyone is getting the data feed from Federation and everywhere else, excpet from the otherside of the wormhole
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Nick: permission to board Deep Space Nine?

Briana: *keeps her arms crossed, silently waiting for a response*
  • Options
    jaessa: *smiles watching oculus cook.* this is nice...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Oculus: Just cooking with me? *She blushes a little but she looks happy to hear that, slowly finishing up and getting the food ready*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    jaessa: yeah.... im feeling a lot better, it smells wonderful too.
  • Options
    Sariah: Ok, permission granted. (Then over the PA oft hat station The Eagle has diembarked.)

(Then Enterprise F turns and heads out of the system, along with the Llieset, and the Kor, as Martok show up in Ops)

Martok: I should be celebrating with some 2775 bloodwine, but i feel as if this battle ended prematurely.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Nick: Lieutenant Sn'ket. You have the bridge. That is a direct order and don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Sn'ket: of course, Captain.

Nick: I'll be back. *exits the bridge, heading to the transporter room of the Tepes and beaming over to DS9 Ops.*

Briana: *patiently waits*
  • Options
    alex: you can have the standard price for a used imperator-1 - no more​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: this is an Imperial II class star destroyer. According to my uncle Marcus, these ships are valued at 145,670,000 credits. He never said if that was new or used. That's not what I want from this. What I want is more like... well to you, it would be a long term investment. Are you willing to hear out what I had in mind?
  • Options
    alex: i'm not owing you any favours - i've seen far too much telly to know it never turns out well for the one who has to owe them​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I think a human line is pretty fitting right now General. The Battle is over, but the War has just begun. *sighs* Frankly... J'mpok is an idiot if he thinks this isn't a problem for the Empire. Hopefully Jarok can convince the Republic to spare at least a few ships for defense here at DS9 if we can bottleneck them at the wormhole.

But that still doesn't solve the problem. We're gonna have to find the source and the reason. It just... something's not adding up. This didn't feel like an intentional attack like with the Tzenkethi or any other species we've fought. This feels more... random. Almost... feral.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: I never said this was a favor. This is business with clearly defined bounds. With that out of the way may I continue?
  • Options
    alex: and why should i do any kind of business with you when you won't even be staying here for much longer?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: because you'll see me in the future and like I said. This is a long term investment. So it will have time to sit around.
  • Options
    alex: define 'long-term' investment​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: you sit on this payment until we meet again down the road. Let it grow with interest if you want. I really don't care. May I get on with what exactly i want rather than when i want it?
  • Options
    alex: do so - quickly...i've already spent too much time here​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: the ship I have. I bought it from you in the future. I want to get back what I paid. In the currency of the time I paid it, not credits. You can decide if you wanna put more for interest or whatever but the minimum I want is what I paid for my ship. The way I see it you're getting a whole warship, whatever fighters, support craft, ground vehicles, and prefabricated bases this thing is carrying too.

As for current times, I want Captain Pratchet here to be allowed to state his case to the rebellion. He is an honorable man that cares about his men. He can be a valuable asset. And as you can see he wants to be of service. The rebellion could use all the hands they need. A man like him with the men he leads would be a big boost to forces. And with the upcoming offensive you're gonna need those men.
  • Options
    alex: what upcoming offensive?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: That big planet killer was just destroyed. Things are utter chaos. From a logical standpoint, this would be the perfect time to stage an offensive. The rebellion becoming more of a real force to be reckoned with.
  • Options
    alex: what do you think i've been doing for the past few days?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: I'm not talking about you and your imperium. I'm talking about The Alliance to restore the Republic. No offense but I don't see you as the rebellion. I see you as an ally of them, yes. But not the rebellion. You know. Mon Mothma, Admiral Ackbar. Ring a bell? The group that blew up the death star? I was there when you gave your war declaration. I know you're with them but you're not them.
  • Options
    Adm Quinn: Ops, let the quarentine go down, looks like everyone that wanted have left. (As Ambassador Odo comes into Ops)

Odo: So we are letting them through the wormhole, back to the Gamma quadrant?

Ancient Griffon insult