test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Karter: Hey, I can sing the best, just ask the.....OMG kids, Boss, V, what, they...

Data trasfer is spiking.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    no...declaring war against an almost galaxy-spanning empire while my own territory covered a little over 6,000 x 3,000 parsecs at the time was risky - this shouldn't be too difficult...and if that thing turns out to be major trouble, i can always retreat - i'm only holding its attention long enough for you to get out of the tube and up to another deck anyway​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: alright, feel free to then. *gestures up the tube, keeping his rifle aimed at the exit*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Quinn: Veronica and Rose and their kids are fine.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    *alex is suddenly gone from the tube - no fancy effects, no sound, just...gone, appearing behind whatever is prowling outside the tube just as silently before stomping on the deckplating to get its attention* hello there

hqdefault.jpg​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    *Its one of the giant men who was chasing Krystal. He turns towards shadow and punches him in the face, hard enough to punch through one of the walls of the station. The others can hear the sound of the punch impacting Alex*

(Messed up on the names, sorry I'm tired. Also its not hard enough to punch Alex through a wall just hard enough to punch through a wall on its own)
  • Options
    Nick: *silently Inches his way up the tube, nearing the Exit, stopping upon hearing the sound* christ... you hear that too? *sits close to the exit*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *alex picks himself up and shakes his head back into full functionality* okay, it hits hard...that means it's probably dumber than a pile of brahmin TRIBBLE *he mutters as he pulls out Ashla and Bogan before igniting them one after the other, the twin plasma blades of light and darkness being held up in a defensive posture*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Frar: I do nto knwo how he did, but the station holodeck has been reprogrammed to be an actual transporter.

Karter: Oh yeak, the Crazy Aussie set up a program to make me do the process of saving them all as soon as I was almost finished a system purge. Said that if I was toally conscoius that I might get distracted, like I get Distracted.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Nick: and now I hear dull humming.... christ is he gonna fight what ever is out there? *keeps his rifle ready*
  • Options
    Jessica: Should we go out there? That sounded pretty bad.

*The Man cracks his neck and walks forward towards Alex and swings both of his arms downward in a smashing motion. If Alex attempts to slash him he'll find his outfit resists the lightsaber blades as they fail to cut through at all*
  • Options
    Nick: give it a second....
  • Options
    (that would have to be some seriously durable material to be able to be woven into clothing, yet able to resist something that can slice through almost any known substance aside from cortosis (which doesn't actually resist focused plasma blades - it just shorts them out on contact), phrik, beskar (aka mandalorian iron), songsteel and ultrachrome...and whatever the armor plating of that lava worm from eol sha was made of in that one jedi academy book and whatever the hide of a zillo beast is made of)

*alex attempts to do exactly that, swearing loudly as the twin plasma blades seem to do barely any appreciable damage to the thing's clothing*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: things dont sound to be going according to plan out there... Alex is swearing... if he doesn't run off to distract whatever it is out there in 10 seconds, we'll pop out.
  • Options
    (The clothing is so heavy a normal humanoid even a klingon would likely be unable to move with it on their body. It's impossible for a normal soldier to use it as armor. Think of it as a special alloy woven into the clothing along with a few others to make it super impractical if you aren't some kind of monster)

*His fists come down on alex's head sending him into the ground hard enough to break many parts in a normal human and they can hear the impact again in the tube*

Seventeen: that doesn't sound like running.
  • Options
    (There are a few lighter weight versions and Mirror Krystal and Joule wear them but they both still have greatly enhanced strength in order to compensate as it's still too heavy for the average terran)
  • Options
    *alex groans* okay...time to execute a tactical withdrawal to a more favorable location *he pulls himself to his feet, claws tearing gouges in the metal walls as he does, before he about-faces and starts stumbling away, making himself look more wounded than he actually is*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: No, it doesn't. *Slings his rifle, unslinging the chainsword, gripping it in his right hand* ready?
  • Options
    Jessica: Ready. *Her and Seventeen ready their rifles*

*The Tyrant walks after Shadow at a rough pace, faster than his stumbling pace and attempts to swing at him with a side swipe*
  • Options
    Nick: wait... they're on the move it sounds like... should we still?
  • Options
    *alex speeds up a bit to keep out of range, still acting as if the two blows he received had disoriented him enough that he would be stumbling and swaying, which he is miming*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Seventeen: Maybe it took a few hits for him to decide running is the better option.

*The Tyrant follows him down the hall, not aware of the deception yet, but it is slowly figuring it out as Alex dodges another swipe from the giant. Unaware of the others though it has no reason to stop attempting to attacked Alex*
  • Options
    Nick: *exits the tube into the hall, chainsword still in hand as he looks around*
  • Options
    *once he thinks he's gotten far enough away from the tube to avoid triggering anyone's 'saving people thing', he turns around, act completely dropped and leaps at the creature, swinging his lightsabers at every part of the creature he can get a clear shot at, trying to find a weak spot while maneuvering around fast enough to avoid the lumbering blows*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *The Tyrant's body is covered entirely in the coat and material, even his legs and he is wearing gloves on his hands. The only part not protected by it is his head but despite his lumbering appearance he appears able to anticipate any blow nearing his head and even grabs one of the lightsabers yanking Alex forward and punching him in the face again, putting more force this time as he realizes Alex can take a hit. It seems to be relying on its ability to resist his weaponry in order to combat his speed*

*Jessica and Seventeen crawl out, with Seventeen adjusting her elite romulan armor and looking down the hallway towards the sound of combat*

Seventeen: Well we know where Alex went.
  • Options
    *and alex goes flying back yet again, but this time there's the sound of faint beeping echoing through the corridor*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *The Tyrant looks around as it hears the beeping but it walks towards Alex ignoring it for now*
  • Options
    Nick: aye we do. Now to go the other way. *starts walking the other way, away from the fight* he can handle himself. We need to find Krys- *shakes his head* Admiral jade. *points forward with his chainsword*
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    *and alex holds up a detonator* surprise, motherforker! *he yells before pushing the button, causing the small charge he managed to stick on the back of the thing's neck before he got sent flying the third time to explode with the force of a frag grenade*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited February 2019
    *The charge explodes and the back of the Tyrant's neck is covered in black markings from the blast and he is momentarily stunned, looking dazed but he quickly shrugs it off and starts walking towards Alex again, now significantly faster as it appears to be agitated from the look in its eyes*

Jessica: Someone is going to have heard that. *she walks after Nick as the terrans detect the explosion*