test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    well, aside from the fact no one planned for a beach, so no one packed swimwear...but the holodeck can provide that - just be sure you don't exit the holodeck while still wearing it *alex adds with a snirk*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: *Crosses her arms, rolling her eyes* Well first off, I still have my uniform on... Secondly I kinda am hiding behind a holoemitter.. and lastly... Okay i don't have a third thing so that's basically it... I think I'm just not gonna swim today.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Jakara: *suggestively smirks at briana.* I'm sure you'd love to see me in a small bikini.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: *looks down at the ground a bit too embarrassed to say anything*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *turns away from the pair, leans on the table and mimes clawing his eyes out*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Jakara: *puts a hand on her hip* I'm guessing you're just more into your own species then.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: *Looks over at Krystal, moving on from the situation* Need any help over there, mom?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    jakara: *shrugs. looking over at krystal.* i dont know if you remember me or anything but i can help out too.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I think I'm good right now. And knowing Kessae she already contacted everyone who isn't here yet. But I wouldn't mind some help when the cooking starts.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: alright.... *awkwardly looks around for something to do*
  • Options
    well, given i only brought butterbeer and no one told me to bring anything else....i got nothing to do either​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    so what does jorin plan to do once the bunch of you actually get to his home galaxy anyway? *alex asks after a few moments of silence*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: That's a question for him. Not me. I just wanna make sure he makes it back alive... something tells me if I had let him go alone he would be reckless and get himself killed or captured
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Nyssa left her parents quarters when the kids are getting washed up and dressed)

Older Nyssa enter the holodeck, and sees everyoen that is around Krystal: Hey Auntie Krys, The kids are being kids, even me. Forgot my Mother Rose was ticklish.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Jamie: Uh... I'm not allowed to talk about the future, Ma. *he's dodging the question*

Jessica: We need to hurry up.

Veronica: We need to get to the holodeck for the barbecue though;...

Henha: Do you want to go to the barbecue everyone is going to?

Seventeen: Are you ready Jadzi?

(Sorry had to go to the emergency room for my sickness. Turns out I have dysentery though the medicine they gave me is helping. Sorry Rose...)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (Ouch... was wondering what happened to you West.)

Ami: Sure.
    Jadzia: Sounds good to me.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Seventeen: Umm... that's not really an answer to my question Jadzia.

*Henha types into her padd and scarfs down the rest of her sushi burrito before being transported over to K13 with Ami*

Henha: I just had my ship beam us off and onto K13
  • Options
    recklessness in force-users often results in something far worse then death or capture​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose: Jess, slow down. We got a half an hour before the smell comes off the meats. (Looks at Jamie) I know, but you just being here shows that me and Jess was at least fair being parents. (She gives him a hug). Do not forget we are there for you. I am proud of you.

RAdm Rose gets up from laying done on a bench holding Jack: Well, we cna take nap there.

Amanda does a yawn.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: *Sighs* I just don't wanna see anything bad happen to him and not be able to do something about it...
  • Options
    Jadzia: Sorry... kinda distracted.
  • Options
    you may end up seeing it anyway...once someone falls to the dark side, it takes herculean effort to pull them back​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: *Sighs* I can still try....
  • Options
    yeah, or you could get slaughtered by a dark side-twisted mandalorian being overwhelmed by negative emotions *he turns slightly* hey, krys, how's the grill coming along? i only had a light breakfast...well, light by my standards - so the sooner the food gets cooking, the better​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Seventeen: What's got you distracted?

Jamie: Thank you Ma. *he hugs both Jessica and Rose*

Veronica: Yeah and you can nap on the grass since it will probably have some. *she kisses Rose and helps her and Jack and Amanda stay awake*
  • Options
    *a purpleish portal opens and two trill step out, one being zander and another shorter trill with bright blonde hair and green eyes with an eyepatch over her right eye. the walk out with a few trays in hand.*

zander: she almost went over board...again... *she says looking over at jakara and briana.*

jakara: i dont think its possible for her to cook normal quantities with how much we eat...

female trill: no its really not.
  • Options
    *looks over the food* that doesn't look overboard to me...looks like normal portions​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: I'm not gonna get slaughtered... *rolls her eyes and looks at the new arrivals* hey... *looks over to Krystal* Sorry if they're intruding... please forgive them...
  • Options
    how come you never apologized to me when they invaded my ship...*alex grumbles quietly*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose wants to mess up Jamie's hair, but stops: You an adult now, even if I still see you as a little one crying because your wobbie had to be cleaned.
    Ancient Griffon insult