What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    (Sound good to you too west?)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    (Yeah. I mean with her tech already immune it wouldn't take long to figure things out)

Oculus: Hey Jakara. *She sits down across from her*

Jessica: Of course. I know how much you live me and our family.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: *gets startled by oculus* guh wut the f*uck!.....oh iss juss you. here to see me get f*cking plasterd are you? *now boarder line wasted her speech is now horribly slurred, her blood red iris and long fangs now show as well as she is unable to keep her illusion of normalcy up*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Oculus: How much did you drink?
  • Options
    jakara: *counts on her fingers very sluggishly* ive had three bottles of that krogan sh*t workin on mah forth! *she says holding a bottle of it in her hand, three other empty bottles near her*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Eli: *Sighs and looks at Oynx, Raneson and Matt* Bunch of help you lot are. I'm asking for help yet none of you have the decency to even say no or tell me to go find someone else to help. *Takes the personal cloaking device off of his belt* I need to slip into engineering without Briana seeing me.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: You say your cloaking device is fried? Come over here... *Sighs* I'll fix it.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Eli: I've been saying that for the last few minutes and now you decide to say something. thanks *Rolls his eyes and tosses the cloak to Raneson* Seems like If you want to get anything done on this ship, you've got to complain 'til you're blue in the mouth.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: You upset with me, Jess? (She starts taking off her shirt).
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Prime Raneson: I'm pretty sure it isn't exactly like that... *Catches and looks over the cloaking device* Yeah, it's fried. How it got fried is the question... Didn't you use the device in Engineering?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Eli: My guess is it was overloaded or something when your wolf friend used that magic that revealed me. that is just my theory.

(I am saddened no one caught my reference there)
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Prime Raneson: Considering that Alex's magic is so powerful, I'm not surprised your cloaking device got fried. It's definitely the only reason such an overload would occur. Magic has been known to be quite powerful. Some consider it to be a sort of a sister to the Force, considering our encounters with delerict ships from Jorin's galaxy and the fact that we have Force users on this ship.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Eli: So where would me and my Psionics fit in?.... or Briana and Romani with their *Stops himself since nobody but Eli and whoever was on the surface would know about what he's talking about* Nevermind on that one.... I don't think i should say....
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Prime Raneson: What were you going to say? Kid, just because someone has different abilities then others doesn't change who that person is. Psionics, is mental power. And mental powers are abilities that come with being Force sensitives. ESP is considered the lowest level of Force sensitivity, psionics is another level, but most force sensitives generally don't focus on mind powers beyond mind-reading and the infamous Jedi Mind Trick. However there are kinds of psionics that don't have connections with the Force. I think your kind of Psionics MIGHT be a mix of both.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Eli: Please, don't you worry about what I was going to say.... If i wasn't a pacifist there would be a million more things I could do... metaphorically speaking... So you think it may be a mix of both?...
  • Options
    Oculus: You should slow down getting that drunk probably won't end well.

Jessica: No I'm not. Not at all. *she does the same*
  • Options
    Then Rose tosses her shirt at Jessica: Any of your childhood come back to you?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Eli: Also. Are you going to be able to fix the device?
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    alex: *Zzzz...*

matt: *has finished up and also headed off to bed - after a quick shower to clean away the sweat and grime of an intense training session*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Prime Raneson: This stuff isn't standard Starfleet issue here, only DTI would likely use this stuff... Hell, it's not even RAZOR issue, but yeah, I can fix it. *Starts working on fixing the cloaking device*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Jessica: Those memories are still a little fuzzy but yeah I remember some of it. *She throws her shirt at Rose*
  • Options
    Eli: My father acquired it after a battle with some sort of hunter species. From there he and my uncle improved on it. So the technological base is unknown but you'll see the improvements made by starfleet and romulan techs...
  • Options
    (i'm going to guess it's neither the tosk hunters nor the hirogen, because neither group used personal stealth devices in the show)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (You would be correct, Shadow)
  • Options
    (*pokes rattler with salami*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Jakara: I'm fine. Besides I wanna forget about today anyway so wus the point of stoppin? *she says finishing her fourth bottle*
  • Options
    Rose smiles, offers her hand: Good, I know you get a little sad you cant remember your past, before the dark period. ( she thinks for a second) A Jacuzzi sounds nice right about now.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Prime Raneson: *Looks at Eli* Ah, I see. *Continues fixing the cloaking device*
    Onyx: Are you sure you know what you're doing, Raneson?
    Prime Raneson: I'm sure.
    Onyx: Oh, okay.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    (What?)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (and then a huge cloud of smoke and soot blows up in her face)​​

#LegalizeAwoo