What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Gaia: *just looks out through the viewport*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: So about a few minutes or so until we get back.... Thanks for saving my TRIBBLE there, Henha... thanks for coming and looking for me... *Turns to Gaia* And thank you for coming with me to talk to Matt...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Henha: No problem. *she takes them to land on her ship*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Nick: Could you beam us straight to the station, please?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*tosses the furiously-spitting honey badger at rattler*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Henha: Yeah. *she preps the transporter padd.*
  • Options
    Nick: Thank you very much *he smiles and steps onto the transporter pad* Ready whenever. Just waiting on Gaia.
  • Options
    (yes...waiting on gaia *smacks rattler with a brand-new salami*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (*Takes teh salami and makes a sub for Rose*)

Gaia: Huh? Oh... sorry... yea I'm ready. *joins them*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *she beams them to K 13 and then Henha beams down somewhere else on K13*
  • Options
    (i bet she's still thinking about what she saw in home plate...why else would she be THAT distracted?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Probably more likely what Henha talked to her about. She's never had 2 people interested in her so its distracting)
  • Options
    Nick: Alright then... *Looks around* Feels good to be back *Smiles and looks at Gaia* Where do you want to head to?
  • Options
    (well, it definitely ain't 3, because shadow has less than ZERO interest in her)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Won't stop Gaia from teasing him every once in a while.)

Gaia: Anywhere is fine.
  • Options
    Nick: Follow me then *Starts walking towards an observation lounge with Gaia, finding it empty as they arrive*
  • Options
    (yeah, funny thing about teasing...it can have the exact OPPOSITE effect of what you intended)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Gaia: So... what did you want to talk to me about?
  • Options
    Nick: Oh about stuff..... and things.... *Sits down and looks out a window* I... Feel something in myself I haven't felt in a long time... and... In all the years I've been alive... I've never acted on those feelings until its been too late... I want to change that for once in my life... I want to act first for once before something comes along and messes it up. I'm tired of waiting on my own time for something to happen... I want to have a fighting chance for once.
  • Options
    Gaia: Oh?
  • Options
    Nick: I feel something for you.... and... I want to be able to... explore that.... I want to find out if... it is something You or I would like to pursue.... Any other time in my life i have felt this. i have left it lying in wait until it was too late. This time i do not want to throw away my shot... If I'm going to be a fool this time. i want it to be because I acted on something rather than sitting around trying to calculate it. I want to know what its like to just... give into a feeling rather than anger, sadness or grief..... This has been something I've put off for all my life... finding someone i could be happy with... and... i really hope thats you...
  • Options
    Gaia: I... I've never been in this position before...
  • Options
    Nick: You've never had somebody feel something like this for you?
  • Options
    Gaia: What? No. I... I was married once. Its just...

I've never had two people interested in me before.
  • Options
    Nick: Two?....
  • Options
    Gaia: Henha asked if I wanted to go out on a date sometime.

I... I guess I'm just falling back on "keeping my options open". I just...
    *shrug, looking somewhat lost for answers*
  • Options
    Nick: Henha did?....I see..... is there anything i can do to... *Searches for the right words for a moment* help you make your mind up?
  • Options
    (at this point, gaia needs to just reject them both...getting involved in a mess like that is NOT conducive to your health)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Gaia: *leans back in her seat and closes her eyes* I told Henha that no matter which way I go... she's still a friend.

The same applies to you.

I guess I just... need to get to know both of you better.
  • Options
    Nick: I understand... *Leans back in his seat and sighs* I should have never F**king gone with Matt on that ride.... if i stayed here it wouldn't have come to this, this fast.... Even when I'm actively want to try it seems like I'm too late.... *Chuckles to himself*