Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Colum _ Definitely hot 5/5 b:kissb:kiss only thing that bothers me is his eyebrow depth, but such things make character look more unique imo. If you change everything to "normal" it will look like everyone else cuz this is game after all, even though the char customization in PW is awesome.
    + I love the fashion

I'm posting male toon for the first time, because I mainly have females... and tbh, I don't even play this char

This is a gothic type guy, yea, with my favourite female earthguard texture. Not sure if it is allowed here

would like to know your opinionb:cute

and don't you just LOVE that name lol

he's pretty feminine but I don't find such things ***
    so homophobes can go and die somewhere ^_^

2h71mw8.jpg
    flyjhj.jpg
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    2nir8rl.jpg

Nothin But winb:bye
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Asteric - Archosaur
    Asteric - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Hi :D

Colum: 4.8/5 w...wow I think I'm drooling a little b:dirty . The only reason it's not a 5 is because the chin is a little too long for my tastes, but still very hot *fans*
    Dspeck: 3.5/5 I love the colors and the eyes, but her face looks a little too pointy, and the fashion/angle makes her bust look awkwardly huge b:surrender
    Mel: 5/5 I love the colors, the dress, crown, everything. Very pretty :)
    Mayral: 4/5 On the first screenshot the chin/jaw area looks a little too big, making his face look a little blocky (but it might just be the angle). I love the color/hair/skin color combination ^^
    Rjwashere: 4/5 unique, I just don't trust things that don't have eyes, xD

So, here's my new psychic, please tell me if he's hot or not and how I can improve him b:thanks (also if anyone could tell me how to get rid of the line on the side of his mouth)
    0287b9f6-7b0c-483f-abd2-32e71a9b3823.png?t=1391284945
    edited February 2014
    Options

Rjwashere: 4/5 unique, I just don't trust things that don't have eyes, xD

b:angry

Asteric: 0/5

I dont like fish that look like yours Q.Q
  • mayral
    edited February 2014
    Options
    b:angry

Asteric: 0/5

I dont like fish that look like yours Q.Q

0/0

I don't like dikz who don't rate othersb:cute
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    edited February 2014
    Options
    mayral wrote: »
    0/0

I don't like dikz who don't rate othersb:cute

i did rate him tho b:bye

also why is there a tumor coming out of that character you made's head?
  • mayral
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i did rate him tho b:bye

also why is there a tumor coming out of that character you made's head?

such grammar

wow

very rude

anyway, why is there a weird shaped shet on your character's face?b:cute
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Cianuro - Archosaur
    Cianuro - Archosaur Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Wow, so much manners. I'm only going to do this page, and I'm horrible at this so. I tend to judge more on the way a pixel's icon looks than it's actual form. b:surrender

Mel - 4/5 She's very pretty, but I think a bit heavy looking compared to her head size? It's something I find with most clerics anyway though, the head is hard to proportion to the body, I think because of their posture. Her nose is also a bit short and wide, but still kind of cute. The dress, crown, and weapon fash are pretty together, but I'm always iffy on those sleeves. I think the whole set is a little too much for me, but that's a personal taste.

Mayral - 3/5 I can see what you're going for, but he still looks really preset-y to me. I think the eyes are what's getting me the most, they're very high up and thin, which. Thin isn't always bad, but I think that with the fact that he looks like he's looking at the top of his head looks more awkward than anything else.

Rjwashere - 1/5 Just.. I really don't even have nice words for that, glitched (and even the blacked out faces, on Archo now) are overdone and not very creative imo. That plus the attitude further down, meh.

Asteric - 4/5 I'm gonna say it. The first thing I thought of was Spock, I swear I'm sorry. The ears and the bangs though. I would maybe shorten the middle of his face just a tiny bit. Like a very tiny bit. I like the colors, though.

I'll post my seeker, but I already know she doesn't fit into everyone's personal preferences and I'm okay with that. b:surrender I really like the big eye ini looks, but don't want her to look too dolled up. I've also been told she looks mean, and I kind of like that. b:giggle I didn't realize her head was turned a bit to the left in the icons until I copied them over, and too lazy to go back and take new ones. I do hate her chin and how long it is, and that it gets cut off in the icon, but if I shorten it the points get all jacked up and I'm too lazy to rearrange everything to fix it anytime soon. [Larger photo linked to the preview.]

2r70mxv.png
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    2nir8rl.jpg

Nothin But winb:bye

u have mail.
    CIA TAKE RIX WITH YOU TO LUNCH! u both need sandwiches. stop starving ur toons
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Cianuro - Archosaur
    Cianuro - Archosaur Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    u have mail.
    CIA TAKE RIX WITH YOU TO LUNCH! u both need sandwiches. stop starving ur toons

I swear, you follow me around the forums like you do around factions. b:surrender
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Decide to post my chars too ;D

Oki this is My Veno ;D My main
    venopic_zps17c8043e.png

This is my Mystic
    mystc_zpsec2ff3bf.png

And my Cleric ;D
    clericpic_zps0a4bb0e3.png
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I swear, you follow me around the forums like you do around factions. b:surrender

i do not. you just happen to post in the same ones i do. bsides i poke around this forum from time to time. i posted on this thread quite a few times beofre(usually perving on some poor female toon) as for the factions one, how am i supposed to know ur in a faction before i enter it? last i heard ur seeker was in defiance. i am OBVIOUSLY not in defiance.(been rejected twice so far them ****.)
    saku my dear
    4/5 on the veno. i just enjoy the look of a char that looks equally comfortable in the kick ur *** area as well as in the laughing with friends times.
    3/5 on the mystic. i would go lower cuz it looks like its unwell and the tb tattoos arent attractive imo. but u seem to tie the fash in well so u get the average score.
    4/5 on the cleric. love the gold dress love the look love the hair. just isnt that stop the world im in pwi for ur toon char
    Cianuro/Altercation
    1/5 on ur seeker. buy it a good meal and get some meat on her bones and ill give u a better score. i dislike anorexic toons
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • mayral
    edited February 2014
    Options
    soo I had this weird problem where reply gets cut, todayb:chuckle But I managed to fix it in a very funny way.

I couldn't post ratings so I just made this online text
    pls let me know if it works
    I think it looks even prettier than on forums:3

Click here and enjoy ^_^

I'm also suggesting this to others who can't post long replies
    it's easy and only bad thing that can happen to you is that you'll get skippedb:laugh

I'll just copy my ss here so people won't have reasons to skip meb:laugh
    4gl16u.png

2ji7ti.png
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Your problem in reply being cut off is due to the apostrophes and double quotes, which aren't the ASCII ones. It appears that you're composing your replies in a word processor and cutting and pasting from there. You would have better luck composing in a text editor (such as Notepad) and cutting and pasting from there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • mayral
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Your problem in reply being cut off is due to the apostrophes and double quotes, which aren't the ASCII ones. It appears that you're composing your replies in a word processor and cutting and pasting from there. You would have better luck composing in a text editor (such as Notepad) and cutting and pasting from there.

yup, I know that. I've read your reply in Bella's thread about this issue

Indeed, I typed it in word because happened that electricity went off (happens in my country quite often) and all the shet I wrote got lostb:laugh. So when I decide to post long replies I usually write them in word and copy/paste

only things that bothers me is that it worked for me before. It's not a biggie though, at least now I know what the problem is

thank you anywayb:cute
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • toorjuust
    toorjuust Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    SakuLv-
    Veno- 5/5 just... pretty b:laugh
    Mystic- 4/5 these eyes are HHHUGE o/ (the stare at the 1st pic)
    Cleric- 5/5 just... pretty like your veno b:cute

Here's my sin o.o
    XJMYxW4.jpg
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    Options
    toorjuust wrote: »
    SakuLv-

Here's my sin o.o
    XJMYxW4.jpg
    http://memegenerator.net/instance/45755045
    4/5 for ur char
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • twelvewhispers
    twelvewhispers Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    SakuLv - Venomancer - 5/5 I think you've managed to achieve exactly the effect you want. She's very beautiful. :)
    Mystic - 3/5 I don't really like the tattoos, and her face feels a little too unnatural for my tastes. Her nose is too small for my liking, but I like her hair and the clothes she's wearing are very pretty.
    Cleric - 4/5 Her features feel a little less balanced than your venomancer. Still, a very pretty character. I like the gold dress better on her than the pink one.

Toorjust - 4/5 . Red eyes aren't my thing, but I like the facial structure. :)

I just started playing the game two days ago.
    What do you think?

Venomancer
    1217s46.jpg

Mystic
    2wfvkaa.jpg
  • katnissmia11
    katnissmia11 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I can try to vote for first and tell me if i do it wrong

saku 5.5 veno she is very cute saku i love it, also looks like my veno like it looked before edit<3

3.5 psy youre psy eyes are too big but she has nice face

4.5 for youre elf. I think shes realy good with that hairstyl

mayal 2.5 dont liek youre veno sorry. idk know why and what isnt my type. otherwice its not bad

too 4.5 love youre toon I think she is pretty only dont like that hairstyl that much

twelve
    veno 4.5 she has pretty eyes

4.5 mystic is also beautiful but i think short hairsyl is better

my first cute bunny veno hope you all love it<3

2014-02-0817-49-52_zpsccd738de.png
    2014-02-0817-49-44_zps6ce09562.png2014-02-0817-50-05_zpsc0df7512.png
    2014-02-0817-49-27_zpsafee1f8f.png

i love her face hereb:thanks
  • mayral
    edited February 2014
    Options
    krovern wrote: »
    @Chelestine,Excuse, for my carelessness. I improve b:surrender

Very much the character was pleasant. Real soldier. Strong and sure and features beautiful. Even saturated shadows don't spoil it. My assessment 5/5

@Frenzynoise, 3/5 . In my opinion, the mystic has too long middle of the face. And the mouth could be made a little more largely in length. It is similar to a sad birdie b:surrender

@Lucideous, I love this make-up at the ancient. Only for it I put 5/5. Though, I would advise to make hair of other color, can be red

I will add still pictures with mine BM...
    Ears are made the specially such. I wanted that were as at the elf
    2857085.jpg
    2848893.jpg

first of all, I'm sorry for doing this (cuz I probably should not be doing it)
    but I accidentally saw this character while googling some stuff about Perfect world and

OH MY HOLY COWZ!!! this is so so so so beautiful!! couldn't stop staring at her damn face I swearb:laugh I seriously have no words. And ratings are sooo **** (lol sorry again but I HAD TO say this). I'd definitely beg you for that ini if I liked using presets that are made by others, but sadly I don't. I'm just.. uuuuuh, in love...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    Options
    to the person in ravens post above me. marry me. plz.
    rating for that person 5/5b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Llall - Harshlands
    Llall - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Krovern - Beautiful! Loving the eyes 5/5

Katnissmia11 - She looks alright, I don't like the hair and eyes tho, 3/5

Toorjust - She's beautiful but honestly her **** are way to big, 3/5

Here's my Sin! b:bye

CNMn.png

AqwnB.png
  • Firysia - Heavens Tear
    Firysia - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Damm there is really a lot of beautifull Char hahaha!!

Llall ==> Very hot!! 5/5 b:dirty

katnissmia11 ==> Not bad 3/5 I love her dress but hum color is... XD And hair hum... Could be better!! but pretty face ;)

twelvewhispers ==> Veno: Awesome!! 5/5 I wonder what how could it be with mystic's eyes :3
    Mystic: Cute 4/5 but miss something... I would change a little her mouth

That is my veno dancing at East Barrier Village!! XD

1925327_10152044500469457_1342352240_n.jpg
  • mayral
    edited March 2014
    Options
    3/4 it is cute, kinda. But I don't find that face beautiful, at all. I don't know why veno faces almost always look like that. You know, small eyes and even smaller lips. I'd probably find it interesting if half of the pw wasn't using such looks.

Anyways, I changed my cleric because ini I used on her is now my veno's. Here she is and hope I won't get skipped again (like on my veno, in some reasons...)

I finally decided to use the eyeshadow I really like but never really usedb:laugh (I always choose dark/black eyeliners) and I think it looks ok

1st screenshot
    205xjdv.jpg

2nd screenshot, in case someone decides that "face can't be seen" (you know what I meanb:chuckle because it's really easy to see it, unless you got a cataract)
    keglyr.jpg

I know that **** are big, but please rate the FACE. I see people have perfect reasons to give me low ratings:D but BOOOBS people, don't make characters any less hotter:DDDD seriously, BOOOBS can't make a female look ugly. (I guess it's because people who rate here are mostly females:3)
    Also I like these wings because they remind me of vampire brides from van helsingb:laugh

off topic: thanks for the title whoever did this, I LOVE it looooooooooooooooool
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • catyrina
    catyrina Posts: 0
    edited March 2014
    Options
    http://imgur.com/vQP7GXQb b:victoryb:victory rate my mystic :D
  • Krikzu - Morai
    Krikzu - Morai Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    mayral: she's absolutely beautiful 5/5 usually this tb hair looks so ugly on my characters but on your cleric it's pretty!

catyrina wrote: »
    http://imgur.com/vQP7GXQb b:victoryb:victory rate my mystic :D
    Hey! Rate others chars too!b:chuckle Anyways her face is cute but she looks so skinny >:O feed her a little bit, k? b:laugh 4/5

Posting my sin again. Changed her hair to male tb hair, I think this looks good... Also got the Lovebird hair... This doesen't look the best with most tops in my opinion, I'll wear it more when I get the dress.
    JiHzQhE.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Firysia - Heavens Tear
    Firysia - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    mayral: Thank you for advice!! Got not bad note :D but I would like to see other's advice too :3
    Anyway, veno have alway little heads so couldn't be cuter for me if eyes and lips were bigger...
    I know it and this isn't beautifull...

Krikzu: Your sin is just beautifull!! But I find out her **** are to big... >< 4/5 ( I just hate big ****, nothing personnal really. )

Anyway guys, the most important is to find your character beautifull at your own eyes!! :P
  • mayral
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Anyway, veno have alway little heads so couldn't be cuter for me if eyes and lips were bigger...

my veno not cute? b:sadb:sadb:cryb:laugh

2ji7ti.png
    jk jk

"Anyway guys, the most important is to find your character beautifull at your own eyes!! :P"

sure, but seeing what players think is interesting (if they're honest of course). So, there is no need to explain, it's impossible to make everyone like your creation:D

as for more advices, this thread is pretty dead so don't expect many, I wish you luck though:3
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I think that veno look is common because of the preset's face designed to look like a fox muzzle :) Thus, narrow and pointy jaw, small mouth and eyes with thick eyeliner. But mine rather looks like a stray cat, I guess b:chuckle And this micro head issue is one of my pet peeves. I fixed this disaster by dragging the head size slider for 3/4 to the right, with all the determination.
  • ariceli
    ariceli Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    here is my mystic in her two outfits (the pictures arn't the best sorry i was lazy)

illy2_zpsb54366ad.png

illy1_zpsd0f8e104.png

hopes you love her as much as i do <3 sorry for the poor quality pictures again ;D b:kiss

ps. love seeing all the different characters =D -hugs em all-