Options
    where are the lvl80- and up quests??
  • Abyzou - Raging Tide
    Abyzou - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    mysuvone wrote: »
    where are the lvl80- and up quests??
    Could someone put a guide on Warsoul city, the Justice of envoys, lvl 80-89, 90-99, 100 and Spiritual Cultivation quest after lvl 79 pls. ty n advance..

The site need to put more quest guide since everyone is a high lvl now, should have this guide and updated already pls. put a quest guide as a requested, I appreciate if someone did.

Note: (12/20/10)
    Concerning the quest guides. As you have all probably noticed, not much going on these days as far as the thread is concerned. This is mainly because I have been seriously busy with school and other commitments and thus have been unable to work on the thread/guides at all. Like for example, I promised stuff within a week and then I found out that I had 9 finals in one week. That's right. NINE. So...everything I was working on then is being released now. And it will probably be as busy as this for the rest of the month. That's the bad news. Now for the good news: I have a 2 month long winter break :D So, during that time one of my goals (Among other things) is to get the rest of the guides cleaned up and look toward pushing out the 80-89. So that's January 2011. Hopefully everything goes according to plan :)
    -Ence

b:bye
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I found a nice guide for the OHT map quests and more. Take a look:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=658002
  • EithneEtain - Dreamweaver
    EithneEtain - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I love Ence, AND his guides. >|

Thanks Ence! I am a level 31 Wizard who has been overwhelmed with the number of quests and, in trying to do all, have missed many. You've inspired me to start over again-hopefully I can get it right this time b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ronnys900
    ronnys900 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hib:cool
  • Shalandra_ - Sanctuary
    Shalandra_ - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    There will be a guide for cultivation 80-89 written by me when we've(me and my wife) have completed them. Currently we're lvl81 on our alts.
  • daveyclassof09
    daveyclassof09 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Awesome good job
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well, the problem with typing a guide up for cultivation chain 80-89 is sage/demon. I got sage done already, but will need info on demon.
  • fuzzykiller1
    fuzzykiller1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    will there be a guide for mystic/seekers?
  • ilenor
    ilenor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Or maybe you could just ignore these and let the peops who find them extremely useful use them.b:pleased
  • sexyxena
    sexyxena Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ive always found these guides helpful b:laugh
  • _Killar_ - Sanctuary
    _Killar_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This FREE tool adds ZEN to your Perfect World! Just don't abuse and your account will stay safe! http://***********/
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This is long overdue Ence but thank you so much for the guides. So many times I would have been lost without them or missed important quests. Bravo for multiple jobs well-done!
  • IKeed - Harshlands
    IKeed - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I have found this tool that adds unlimited ZEN for Perfect World! http://***********/
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    great guide, will there also come a guide for the Morai new part?
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • bigblue10
    bigblue10 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • TheCure - Lothranis
    TheCure - Lothranis Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Very nice guide.
    I hope you will maintain and update as needed.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Currently following your guide. b:cute
    [SIGPIC]Ma_Mystic[/SIGPIC]
  • Zoteev - Sanctuary
    Zoteev - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    is the quest in Cave of Sadistic Glee still bugged? (it's the quest to obtain fire/water orb around lvl 80s)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Second quest, as far as I know, still is so you'll want to get both orbs the first time.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • kipjenl
    kipjenl Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    how can I get rid of a quest when I accepted him, because some of them want you to participate at a skirimish or something else where you need to go in a queue where you need to wait 1 hour till it start.
  • Zoteev - Sanctuary
    Zoteev - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    guys, is it even possible to get nexus pills and flawless pill of truth from npc sharp spear? because ive tried it around 8-9 times and all i got is worn treasure map I, 25 rep from the chest and 10k coins from the boss b:sweat
    kipjenl wrote: »
    how can I get rid of a quest when I accepted him, because some of them want you to participate at a skirimish or something else where you need to go in a queue where you need to wait 1 hour till it start.
    open quest tab (Q by default key) then click "Trash" button on the bottom part
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    guys, is it even possible to get nexus pills and flawless pill of truth from npc sharp spear? because ive tried it around 8-9 times and all i got is worn treasure map I, 25 rep from the chest and 10k coins from the boss b:sweat

open quest tab (Q by default key) then click "Trash" button on the bottom part

It is. Just outside of 2x the additional boss drops are low enough that it's unlikely. During 2x, though, it happens fairly frequently. Especially if you make it to map5 bosses.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    kipjenl wrote: »

Are you posting on the right forum? That sounds more like a Neverwinter question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • QuietxKill - Lost City
    QuietxKill - Lost City Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    This is SUCH A BIG HELP!!

I am level77 now and I had so many quests.. now I can find out which ones are important and give nice rewards!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome sign made by Silvychar ♥
  • Sardonic_Imp - Sanctuary
    Sardonic_Imp - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I've found the various quest guides to be very helpful when i've needed to use them, but one thing i am finding now with having come back to the game after a long absence is that they are not up to date. ie i've not come across a quest guide for the "Nightshade" race as yet. SO i would ask those who make these such great guides if they could take some time to update them plz
    b:thanks
    Time is meaningless if not spent wisely.
    Life is short, so do as much as you can now before you run out of time but dont forget those you care about whilst your running around. If you treat life with respect, tehn life will provide you with all you need. If you disrespect life, then life will leave you behind.
    Just because you like to say it does not mean you have to type it.
    For some its so much easier to criticize others whilst hiding behind their own flaws. When all else fails, use a Hammer!!
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I've found the various quest guides to be very helpful when i've needed to use them, but one thing i am finding now with having come back to the game after a long absence is that they are not up to date. ie i've not come across a quest guide for the "Nightshade" race as yet. SO i would ask those who make these such great guides if they could take some time to update them plz
    b:thanks

He left long time ago. Someone should create a new updated guide...
  • Sardonic_Imp - Sanctuary
    Sardonic_Imp - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    well am having a go at creating a new quest guide starting off with Celestial Vale, its very time consuming so cant say when it will be finished. Next Quest guide i will update after that however, will be for the Human Race seeing as i tend to use a Blademaster more often than any other races characters

b:victory
    Time is meaningless if not spent wisely.
    Life is short, so do as much as you can now before you run out of time but dont forget those you care about whilst your running around. If you treat life with respect, tehn life will provide you with all you need. If you disrespect life, then life will leave you behind.
    Just because you like to say it does not mean you have to type it.
    For some its so much easier to criticize others whilst hiding behind their own flaws. When all else fails, use a Hammer!!
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    well am having a go at creating a new quest guide starting off with Celestial Vale, its very time consuming so cant say when it will be finished. Next Quest guide i will update after that however, will be for the Human Race seeing as i tend to use a Blademaster more often than any other races characters

b:victory

Somebody should quote the one here,
    and edit it.
    Should leave credit to the original creator and continue his work. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evcsi1215
    evcsi1215 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Can someone from PWI fix this Deiciter White problem? Im waiting for this mini boss for a week.... Its quite annoying....
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    evcsi1215 wrote: »
    Can someone from PWI fix this Deiciter White problem? Im waiting for this mini boss for a week.... Its quite annoying....

He spawns once a week, right after server maintenance. He is being camped for those who are trying to get the title.