test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

50% seals discount not applying to primal gear

Why is that?

Many of us stacked 1200 seals to buy a lot of primal gear and now we see the discount doesn't work for them.

@kreatyve @nitocris83 can this be forwarded to the developers? It is such a letdown

@asterdahl

Comments

• Options
    downesy#8045 downesy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    please can you add the discount to seals of the brave as currently they are not discounted as advertised
  • Options
    faiza#4606 faiza Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Same thing on ps4.
    Post edited by faiza#4606 on
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @jaime4312#3760! I've escalated this issue and we'll be looking into what may be causing the discount to not apply.

Thanks!
  • Options
    downesy#8045 downesy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    their news section where they post events even stated seals of the brave will be discounted
  • Options
    notman#2664 notman Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yed it clearly states in promo that seals of the brave are included in the discount
  • Options
    jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    kreatyve said:

Merged some threads - this is being investigated.

Hi @jaime4312#3760! I've escalated this issue and we'll be looking into what may be causing the discount to not apply.

Thanks!

Thanks to both of you! Hopefully the issue will be addressed in a reasonable amount of time, there are a lot of people, including myself, who planned on getting our primal gear around this 50% off seals, with this not working, it affect us quite a bit as we suddenly went from being able to get 3 pieces for 2 toons each to just for one :/
    Post edited by jaime4312#3760 on
  • Options
    masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    This same problem happened on PC. Why cant you guys fix a problem you knew was gonna happen....
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Julia has now posted an announcement of this issue here.
This discussion has been closed.