test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: Version: NW.75.20170306d.11

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch notes for tomorrow's maintenance can be found here.

Comments

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    99 > 5 . Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    where is announcement for x2 refine???

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
    May the Torm of Understanding guide us!
  • Options
    ontheleftcoast#2086 ontheleftcoast Member Posts: 120 Arc User
  • Options
    iamriversongiamriversong Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I am so disappointed that although my Watler is now giving me double accreditation i was not reimbursed for all the accreditations I did not get double for in the past 3 weeks :( will this be addressed or simply ignored???
  • Options
    dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    @iamriversong
    I am so disappointed that although my Watler is now giving me double accreditation i was not reimbursed for all the accreditations I did not get double for in the past 3 weeks :( will this be addressed or simply ignored???

My bet is "ignored".
    But I could name a dozen other not-WAI items people have paid or worked in-game for (some STILL not fixed) and no reparations were ever made on any of them.
    Justified or not, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    @nitocris83,,, Thank you for listening to our plea, and closing out all the old threads here... it was getting confusing as H E double Hockey Sticks finding the proper current thread with people still posting in old threads and bumbling them... thanks again :)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2017

@nitocris83,,, Thank you for listening to our plea, and closing out all the old threads here... it was getting confusing as H E double Hockey Sticks finding the proper current thread with people still posting in old threads and bumbling them... thanks again :)

You're most welcome from the Community Team. We all try to close the old patch notes and maintenance threads when new ones come, or maintenance is over and will continue to do so.

• Options
    ironside#1959 ironside Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    the game cannot be updated on my pc... I'm don't know whats happening here, but already took more than a hour and still updating with no progression in the bar
  • Options
    zeboodes#3409 zeboodes Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    "the game cannot be updated on my pc... I'm don't know whats happening here, but already took more than a hour and still updating with no progression in the bar"

I am also having an issue with the patcher. It got up to about 24% when I last saw it. When I came back there was no indication of a % at the top and no progress bar, just the word 'patching' in the area where the bar would be. I have closed and restarted the window / process a couple of times hoping to reset it, but it is still not working. There is nothing but the word 'patching' in the progress bar.
  • Options
    iansmellios#2899 iansmellios Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @zeboodes#3409 said:
    > "the game cannot be updated on my pc... I'm don't know whats happening here, but already took more than a hour and still updating with no progression in the bar"
    >
    > I am also having an issue with the patcher. It got up to about 24% when I last saw it. When I came back there was no indication of a % at the top and no progress bar, just the word 'patching' in the area where the bar would be. I have closed and restarted the window / process a couple of times hoping to reset it, but it is still not working. There is nothing but the word 'patching' in the progress bar.
    >

I went into the launcher Options and clicked "Force Verify". Did "CTRL+ALT+DLT" closed "NeverWinter" then closed "Arc" and started them up again and all is well so far... Clicking the "Play" button right now.
This discussion has been closed.