test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Watler Not Granting Double Adventuring Accreditation In Portobello's Campaign

lance1967lance1967 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
I have Watler as an Active Companion, but I am not receiving double Adventuring Accreditation. The first 9 (see below) are from the race so that should actually be 18. The last 4 are from the daily and that should have been 8. Yesterday I didn't even have a Watler companion and these are the exact same amounts I received yesterday. PLEASE fix!

[Inventory Notify] You received 3 Snack Pack.
[Inventory Notify] You received 3 Adventuring Accreditation.

[Inventory Notify] You received Lliira's Fare.

[Inventory Notify] You received Snack Pack.
[Inventory Notify] You received 4 Adventuring Accreditation.

Comments

• Options
    To clarify, he is of Green quality, but the Active Bonus still reflects that I should be getting double accreditation from the campaign. I did just upgrade him to blue, so I will see if anything changes tomorrow.

Also, I did get another 4 accreditations from my first event queue. Again, should have been 8 as 4 is the norm.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Out of curiosity, are you also checking the campaign UI for your accreditation numbers? Just for the sake of being totally sure it's not counting correctly there even though the log is wrong.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User

Out of curiosity, are you also checking the campaign UI for your accreditation numbers? Just for the sake of being totally sure it's not counting correctly there even though the log is wrong.

yeah, I'm having the same issue, and always looking into campaign window. No 2x creditation.
    Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I have another question about Watler. I am only familiar with this companion as an epic Zen market purchase (I'm pretty sure epic?). If they added lower qualities of Watler, it is possible the accreditation bonus is only broken prior to epic, which is a very common problem with companions when lower quality versions are added.

But you shouldn't be forced to upgrade a companion to get a functional active bonus out of it.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    skaliwagbillskaliwagbill Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    I have a Blue quality Watler active, and it is not doubling my Adventuring Accreditation.
    Post edited by skaliwagbill on
  • Options
    guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    I bought the Watler for Doubling my Accreditation Points in this portobello mini campaig but its does not seem to do anything...(its green lvl though....) Do i need to bring it to purple lvl? or..
    Is there something special i need to do or how do i get to proc its active bonus???
    Post edited by guille23mx on
  • Options
    Same here... I have mine on green.... does it need to be Purple Lvl to Work????
  • Options
    same problem ... broken at green lvl
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi everyone! I've escalated this and will let you know if I hear more info.
  • Options
    abrams19kabrams19k Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    same goes for me. i hope they fix it and give everyone the missing accretitations
  • Options
    lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User

Hi everyone! I've escalated this and will let you know if I hear more info.

hope they fix asap
    Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.
  • Options
    skaliwagbillskaliwagbill Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    I haven't heard from anybody with a purple quality one yet, but several other users have told me that their Watler is not working. It was also pointed out to me that the "Today's Heroic Acts of Heroism" area of the campaign is not working properly like it did the previous time this event was active.
    Post edited by skaliwagbill on
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Here's the latest scoop on this (I'm back from work so I've had time to test this more...)

Even though the green & blue level Walter states that it's active bonus is to double your Accreditation, it does NOT. Whether he is active or summoned. BUT, if you level him up to purple, THEN you start to get the double Accreditation (he can be active or summoned). The chest still shows only 4, but your loot log will show 8.

And here I thought I was getting a deal by buying him at the green level in the AH. Funny thing is, AFTER I leveled him to purple I received a 20% ZEN coupon (in the dungeon) to buy a Watler companion. Go figure...