test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mod 11?

frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
:p Sorry for a thread about this... But why's Mod 12 being called Mod 11? However small or merged a module is, it's still a new mod. There are no .5 mods. If there are, the mod 5 is mod 4.5 and the next mod is mod 10.

*shrug* well, I got that out of the way. :blush:
FrozenFire

Comments

• Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Their game, their labels would be my guess.
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    They do not give their mods numbers @rickcase276... It's us.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    Nah... You can't add more drink to a full glass.

Mods are expansions, any expansion, however small is an expansion. The numbering isn't determined by how much is added.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    @clonkyo1, that has never happened since. ToD and SKT are the only mods expanded later on. Btw, your info is wrong. Tyranny of Dragons is Mod 4. Not Mod 6. Rise of Tiamat is Mod 5, not 6.5.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    And... @nitocris83, please get quotes on mobile fixed. :|
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    weaver936weaver936 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2017

@clonkyo1, that has never happened since. ToD and SKT are the only mods expanded later on. Btw, your info is wrong. Tyranny of Dragons is Mod 4. Not Mod 6. Rise of Tiamat is Mod 5, not 6.5.

DiDn't they have a Mod 7b? :D. Where they added the Stronghold Siege? It's actually starting to be pretty common for them to ad more to a mod before the next one.. And if you think about it... Mod 11 is actually adding some more relevance and purpose to SKT (Mod 10)... :D. Just don't tell the Mod Skippers that they are even FURTHER behind than they thought.

I kinda like the Devs having a thought about content/game systems that is so massive it takes more than one mod to fully implement :D. It put's us Dori's (Just keep swimming) far ahead of those who sit and wait for the Devs or their friends to explain why something is and what to do about it.
    “Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!”

― Clint Eastwood, Heartbreak Ridge

Guild Leader of Ardent Justice HQ: Always recruiting People not Pixels.

FOUNDER and OWNER of the SKT3K Channel: SKT Only Content 3k+. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228278/skt-content-for-the-non-elite-video-links-provided
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    The first major update to NW that wasn't officially considered a module was Gauntylgrym.

And I still stand by the position that it's a freaking GAME and there is no moral high ground to playing content or not playing content if it's not fun. If it was fun for you, great. Don't be an arrogant jackwit over it.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    astrotiger5astrotiger5 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    My guess slow down in Mods...so eventual it is "Bad-Luck" Mods 13 turn!
  • Options

The first major update to NW that wasn't officially considered a module was Gauntylgrym.

And I still stand by the position that it's a freaking GAME and there is no moral high ground to playing content or not playing content if it's not fun. If it was fun for you, great. Don't be an arrogant jackwit over it.

I don't mind people doing whatever they want.. believe what they want etc... except for when it negatively impacts what I can and can't do. I had to work 5x more to get things done in Mod 10... NOT because of the devs or the way the content is.. but because of all the negativity people had in relation to the content. Many people would ahve done the content if they didn't think it was pointless... only 4k content... or whatever other ignorant attitudes that became popular OPINION.

Don't want to do something.. fine... but don't use the same amount of intellectual energy and persistent stubborness that would have make the content easy for you to prevent others from even having the option to do it and have more systems like it in future content.

Thank God the Devs didn't dumb SPC down to 2.5k to enter... good thing they didn't Invalidate Mod 10, but instead supported it in Mod 11 :D. The Game will be better for it.

FOUNDER and OWNER of the SKT3K Channel: SKT Only Content 3k+. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228278/skt-content-for-the-non-elite-video-links-provided
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    weaver936 said:

I don't mind people doing whatever they want.. believe what they want etc... except for when it negatively impacts what I can and can't do. I had to work 5x more to get things done in Mod 10... NOT because of the devs or the way the content is.. but because of all the negativity people had in relation to the content. Many people would ahve done the content if they didn't think it was pointless... only 4k content... or whatever other ignorant attitudes that became popular OPINION.

Don't want to do something.. fine... but don't use the same amount of intellectual energy and persistent stubborness that would have make the content easy for you to prevent others from even having the option to do it and have more systems like it in future content.

Thank God the Devs didn't dumb SPC down to 2.5k to enter... good thing they didn't Invalidate Mod 10, but instead supported it in Mod 11 :D. The Game will be better for it.
    Meh. They should've released a T2 version too. Otherwise it becomes another dungeon where people only run it until they get the drops they need from it. As much as people complain about dungeon difficulty most people still won't stay for more than 3 runs of a dungeon that takes 10-15 minutes never mind a dungeon that takes 25-40 minutes.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    "We’re here to talk to you today about the introduction quests for the River District in Module 11: The Cloaked Ascendancy."

:|
    FrozenFire
  • Options

"We’re here to talk to you today about the introduction quests for the River District in Module 11: The Cloaked Ascendancy."

:|

You're still confused?