test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Head Start] Issues and Bugs with PS4

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Well met, adventurers!

If you run into any issues or bugs in your adventures throughout Neverwinter, please report them here so our community and QA team can go over them. Try and give as much information as possible to help us out.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• Options
    robzobrobzob Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    the NA PSN store has a trailer that is all in German , I think? Is that going to be a problem?
  • Options
    robzobrobzob Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I mean the one that is in the NA PSN store is a NA regional DL. right??
  • Options
    feneris2feneris2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    hello i am from poland and i cant buy zen why?
  • Options
    xiuhdragonxiuhdragon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    In Europe store not showing up zen packs to buy or other packs to buy, can only buy onyx pack and fashion emote pack. So not able to buy zen now or dragon born pack
  • Options
    thiagogitathiagogita Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I am in europe and at Zen store i cant buy any Zen and the Race packs (Dragon born) ist not showing up
  • Options
    Would be nice to be able to buy zen for a backpack atleast ...
  • Options
    feneris2feneris2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    if at all possible to buy zen in europe?
  • Options
    sassylee571sassylee571 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Keep getting logged out and character not sticking once completed.
  • Options
    tempos#4626 tempos Member Posts: 45 Arc User

Keep getting logged out and character not sticking once completed.

I'm getting a lot of random disconnects as well, about 1 to 2 an hour so far. Not quite sure why.

• Options
    sornal#8865 sornal Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Having a problem using a wireless keyboard. I can't just hit enter and start typing. It makes me bring up the chat manually and then use the keyboard. I'm not sure if this is intentional or if something is wrong. Seems a little obtuse.
  • Options
    doneagledoneagle Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Same issue here, no zen or packs in psn store ( belgium ). Only the emote and fzshion pack is visible. I'm disappointed i can't use my vouchers :( Hope this gets rectified soon. It's a bit silly that people that want to spend money on the game, can't :D
  • Options
    nexusbobbynexusbobby Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    yep same problem in - danmark- EU - store not showing up zen packs to buy or other packs to buy, can only buy onyx pack and fashion emote pack or on Psn
  • Options
    quantamaquantama Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    in the inventory the description popups of the items don't Show. After a restart of the game its working again for a few minutes, then they don't Show up again till restart.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    I can't access my chat screen. Is it locked until a certain level? I've tried tabbing through the panes with the touchscreen, but it goes from "Manage Quick Slots" up to the character pane.

I've tried at different levels, and still not able to access that pane at level 11, although I see others are able to due to the chat messages I'm seeing.

I've tried switching characters, logging out of the game entirely, as well as restarting my PS4. All no go.
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I can't access my chat screen. Is it locked until a certain level? I've tried tabbing through the panes with the touchscreen, but it goes from "Manage Quick Slots" up to the character pane.

Level 15 or have purchased Zen for Zone chat.
  • Options
    zephyriah said:

Well I did purchase Zen to pickup VIP, but I can wait until 15. Thanks for the clarification.
  • Options
    kapr1111#6596 kapr1111 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2016

zephyriah said:

Well I did purchase Zen to pickup VIP, but I can wait until 15. Thanks for the clarification.
    Hold R1 (Or L1?) and then tap the down directional button. That's what worked for me.
  • Options
    pop#4344 pop Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Item description popup is not working after joining a group. Works when I am not in a group however.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    In Game clock is reads 10:59 AM and it is 8:59 PM actually. PS4 shows correct time and is set for correct region.
  • Options
    First time buyers pack says it includes an additional character slot, it doesn't seem to actually provide one that I can find. Menu still shows 1 out of 2 used.
  • Options
    valenkd#4406 valenkd Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hubby got Neverwinter today on PS4 and it's doing nothing but lagging horribly. Sometimes it just freezes and he can't even move at all or he will start walking and it lags & tosses his character into completely other directions then he was actually moving the character. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • Options
    animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    zephyriah said:

believe that keeps the gold spammers out

Hubby got Neverwinter today on PS4 and it's doing nothing but lagging horribly. Sometimes it just freezes and he can't even move at all or he will start walking and it lags & tosses his character into completely other directions then he was actually moving the character. Is anyone else having this problem?

i gotten that a few times and it was in pvp went in go to cap middle then every skill i did. my toon just sat there

then i did dragon encounter and my toon stood there in there acid pool till he died .. and was a bit laggy

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • Options
    getsutoshigetsutoshi Member Posts: 3 New User
    Stuck on loading screen, exited back on load screen upon login, sat there for about and hour, rebooted 4 times. Can't acess ccharacter.
  • Options
    doneagledoneagle Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    This is getting ridiculous. Still no ZEN in psn store and got a -20% coupon for a mount I can't use now :(
  • Options
    Ye same here still can't buy zen in psn store
  • Options

zephyriah said:

Hold R1 (Or L1?) and then tap the down directional button. That's what worked for me.
    Thanks mate, that worked for me. L1 + down on the d-pad did the trick to access the chat window. Very counter-intuitive, especially since the game only partially recognizes a physical keyboard. I think something got missed here, as it makes using a keyboard for text entry very cumbersome. To be specific,

To be able to send a message with a physical keyboard you have to do the following;

1. Hold L1 + Down on the d-pad.
    2. Press the square button
    3. Switch to your keyboard and type, hit enter on keyboard.
    4. Press the X button to actually send the message.

I like the game, and trying not to be a negative nancy, but simply put, this particular interface sucks for anything but extremely simple messages. Unless you and everyone you're communicating are all working with
    some kind of shorthand.

Please allows us to cycle to the chat window using the touchpad.
    Enable the ability to open the chat dialogue as well as sending a chat message with simply pressing the enter key. (similar to how I assume the PC version works).
  • Options
    jano#8078 jano Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Item description/comparison is not working once you get into a group, you have to leave group to see the comparison window. Getting into the same instace with my group was problematic also. Got booted from world about 4 times last night
  • Options
    elbobboelbobbo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
  • Options
    cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User

zephyriah said:

Thanks mate, that worked for me. L1 + down on the d-pad did the trick to access the chat window. Very counter-intuitive, especially since the game only partially recognizes a physical keyboard. I think something got missed here, as it makes using a keyboard for text entry very cumbersome. To be specific,

To be able to send a message with a physical keyboard you have to do the following;

1. Hold L1 + Down on the d-pad.
    2. Press the square button
    3. Switch to your keyboard and type, hit enter on keyboard.
    4. Press the X button to actually send the message.

I like the game, and trying not to be a negative nancy, but simply put, this particular interface sucks for anything but extremely simple messages. Unless you and everyone you're communicating are all working with
    some kind of shorthand.

Please allows us to cycle to the chat window using the touchpad.
    Enable the ability to open the chat dialogue as well as sending a chat message with simply pressing the enter key. (similar to how I assume the PC version works).
    Does PS4 have an app anything like smartglass? that is the Xbox's fastest way to use in game chat and text input.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • Options
    buddhaonebuddhaone Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hello , I purchased the Heirloom Pack and then 3 months of VIP which also gave me the first time buyer pack.So I should have 4 Character slots but its only giving me 3. Thanks for your help.
This discussion has been closed.