test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

UnderDark Rings luck :3

ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
So what have you guys gotten so far in the first two day's, going on to three. :3 Ive gotten around 6 +4 rings and two of them are the crit rings. How is your luck so far? Ive only seen two people with a legendary ring so far. :3

Comments

• Options
    superjellybabysuperjellybaby Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    I've have 5 +4 rings including the stealth ring and the one that act like a perfect negation. I think 4 guildies at least now have a legendary ring
  • Options
    bahamutzero#2802 bahamutzero Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    No legendary, just +4s so far.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I have 2 legendaries. one is a +95 recovery ring that stacks 10 times. (it's on my pally haven't tried it yet) and the other was borning. I don't remember what it was.
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    I have 2 Runic bags full of +1 and +2, I am not lucky enough to get any good ones yet.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    I have a +5 rign which is pretty odd: 1.1sec of complete invincibility every 30sec in combat.
    Currently using for the double slots - not sure how I feel about it's power.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • Options
    I got a double slotted 115 critical stacking 10 times ring tonight.
  • Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    I've had a +4 in the chest but it wasn't the one I wanted.

I've been told that you can't equip two of the same rings e.g. Precision+5. Is this true? I posted on the PC Forum about the drop rate and this is what I was told so I'm assuming it's true.

" ddem0n888 said:

I'm an Xbox One player so originally posted over there but thought the question would be more appropriate here.

So I'm a GWF and I'm looking forward to getting some new gear in Mod 8. One of the items that I'm hoping to get are the Rings of Rising Precision +5 which give more Crit plus two Offense Slots. It was mentioned in the recent Developer stream that the Legendary Ring drop from the skirmishes are very rare. Too rare in many people's opinion.

As there are 5 rings that drop and different variations of each ring then what are the chances of getting this ring? Bear in mind I need it 4 times. Two for me and two for my Companion. Anyone who's been on PC shed light on this?

Okay first up - good luck, you are going to need it (and probably a sanity check after running POM like crazy).

Second - you will only need 1. You cannot equip 2 of the same Underdark ring (even if its a different level - aka, a +4 and a +5). So your toon will only need 1 x Rising Precision +5.

Companions (even summoned ones), cannot proc these rings, so you wont need any for the companion.

I'd recommend for DPS classes though for the 2nd ring either hunt down the Rising Power +5, or as suggested go with a Band of Loathing, or the usual Personalized rings of Piercing/Recovery.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    It'll take alot to pull me off my 2 band of loathings on main and 2 on companion. I have gotten so far 6 +4 rings including the power. I ran with it one time and took it right off. The only way I can see myself replacing current rings is with legendary power ring and legendary crit. I need the 2 offensive slots instead of 1 defensive and 1 offensive.
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    You can only have one one ring of that type on like the Crit +4 ring I have on one and cannot equip my other one. @xrawcarnage the bonus on rings such as the crit ones do not work on companions ive tryed with two crit rings +4 on my Striker Companion and it gives 0 buff towards its crit in battle.
  • Options
    xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Yes I'm aware of it. I guess I was just pointing out that no ring can replace the bands on companions period for me.
  • Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    There is one ring which I think of as being totally cool and unexpected and which added a whole level of re-playability into the game content for me: Ring of Ambush. What it does is that it makes any class character wearing this ring stealthy as a TR as long as you keep moving. It works both in dungeons and open world, while walking or riding a mount. The ring description says that the enemies would be able to see you from the distance of 20', but in practice their would only be alerted of your presence but would not be able to target or follow you. This works amazing in open world, PvE and PvP, and it works to some extent in dungeons. Though in dungeons the enemies once alerted would remember about you and start running towards you once you stop e.g. to open a door, causing faster runs but longer fights in the end. It was also super cool to use this ring to safely navigate the IWD PvP zones, something I never done before to a full extent. One caveat, some item abilities (e.g. Lantern of Revelation) let players see you, so be careful with that.

P.S. Note: Your summoned companion remains visible.
    P.P.S. +2 version of the ring is available from AH at ~3.5K, it requires moving for 4 seconds to become stealthy.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User

There is one ring which I think of as being totally cool and unexpected and which added a whole level of re-playability into the game content for me: Ring of Ambush. What it does is that it makes any class character wearing this ring stealthy as a TR as long as you keep moving. It works both in dungeons and open world, while walking or riding a mount. The ring description says that the enemies would be able to see you from the distance of 20', but in practice their would only be alerted of your presence but would not be able to target or follow you. This works amazing in open world, PvE and PvP, and it works to some extent in dungeons. Though in dungeons the enemies once alerted would remember about you and start running towards you once you stop e.g. to open a door, causing faster runs but longer fights in the end. It was also super cool to use this ring to safely navigate the IWD PvP zones, something I never done before to a full extent. One caveat, some item abilities (e.g. Lantern of Revelation) let players see you, so be careful with that.

P.S. Note: Your summoned companion remains visible.
    P.P.S. +2 version of the ring is available from AH at ~3.5K, it requires moving for 4 seconds to become stealthy.

I have a +3 one of those rings now but I have not tried it yet for my HR as I like double slots. It might have some synergy with the feat that increases At-Will's by 9% for example.

I have picked up 2 +4 rings now which I have equipped, the one that makes me invincible for almost a second every 30 seconds and +4000 power for 8 seconds every 30 seconds. Its quite a good combo as when the 4000 power kicks in I am also briefly invincible lol, will change that one though when I get better rings :)
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Got a kind of good legendary ring today (when struck have 100% chance to disappear for 2.5 seconds, 60 sec cd, 2 def slots)and a +4 raising power ring yesterday. Currently trying out the legendary ring on my cleric. Im not sure if I will keep it.
    I want the Legendary debuff ring for my cleric and remove the buffs from shores boss :open_mouth:
  • Options
    raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    I got the +5 ambush one, two +4 power. Cant use the power cause it has a defense slot. I'm a rogue, so the ambush one is not useful either
  • Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Good thing is rings are bound to account and remain so, even when already equipped. You can try it with one char and if you don't like it give an alt.
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    I was just fighting a CW that kept going into stealth on me, talk about WEIRD. Unfortunately for them they were going against me and failed.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    which one is the one that acts like perfect negation? I have one orange ring now and a ton of various other rings. 5 or 6 purples of various hues.
  • Options
    amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    ^^^ if it's a +5 offensive ring it'll have to offense slots and vice versa
  • Options
    I got a legendary Ring of Reflex Sight and a +4 Ring of Ambush recently. Will be interested to try that out in dungeons and see if I can avoid certain mobs to help the speed runs.
  • Options
    forthecrits#7391 forthecrits Member Posts: 11 New User
    Got both power and crit rings, but they dont stack twisted weapons power creep with bonding runestone power creep, so honestly personalized rings are still BIS.
  • Options
    What is it that doesn't stack? Thanks.
  • Options
    Oh I thought you were talking about the 4000 Power every 30 seconds ring. Guess it's the 10 stacks x 135 power and crit rings. Still shame they don't stack if so.
  • Options
    forthecrits#7391 forthecrits Member Posts: 11 New User
    They stack, but not with bonding runestones power increase and twisted increase. Personalized are better near BIS still.
  • Options
    amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    ^^^^ whatever you're trying to say is very unclear
  • Options
    kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    So went and tried to test. Have a +4 rising ring of power, and 1 perfect,2greater bondings and things seemed to stack. Not sure how anyone would test the twisted yet, unless he was pc.

Ps: wtb real buff bar
  • Options
    firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Am I the only one who realizes that the personalized rings from Jewelcrafting are still BiS?
  • Options
    kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Yea, I mean sure, but really like most things, it depends what you need.(excluding the novelty ones, of course)
  • Options
    edited February 2016

They stack, but not with bonding runestones power increase and twisted increase. Personalized are better near BIS still.

• Options
    edited February 2016

Sorry if I'm being dense, I’m still not 100% clear on this and it sounds like quite important info.

So the power you get with procs from bonding runestones on companions doesn't stack with the power you get from the Underdark power rings? And also the power bonus from the Twisted weapon set doesn't stack with the power rings either? I don't see the point of them if that is how it works. Hopefully not!

For PVE as a CW, I think the crit stacks from the Ring of Rising Precision at least will be preferable to the 394 Power and 394 ArPen (which I will have to make up for elsewhere) from the Personalized Adamant Ring of Piercing plus 2 offensive slots will also be better than 1 of each. Don't know if I'd bother with the Ring of Rising Power regardless of whether it stacks but might be interested in the Ring of Brutality if it works as described.