test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

refund for lifetime subscription, i dont get any answer from support

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Hello,
i already have three tickets regarding refunding money for lifetime subscription, i seen that some people already got money back here on forum, but i dont have any reply already for more then 12 days! calling is not option, my spoken english is bad, i provided all needed information, can someone from support can look at it?
refund for lifetime subscription - #672151 - Star Trek Online 02/16/2010
refund for lifetime subscription - #665392 - Star Trek Online 02/14/2010
Cancel my lifetime subscription - #609109 - Star Trek Online 02/05/2010

With regards
Marek Sedlar
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Pivnipupik wrote:
    Hello,
    i already have three tickets regarding refunding money for lifetime subscription, i seen that some people already got money back here on forum, but i dont have any reply already for more then 12 days! calling is not option, my spoken english is bad, i provided all needed information, can someone from support can look at it?
    refund for lifetime subscription - #672151 - Star Trek Online 02/16/2010
    refund for lifetime subscription - #665392 - Star Trek Online 02/14/2010
    Cancel my lifetime subscription - #609109 - Star Trek Online 02/05/2010

With regards
    Marek Sedlar

mate you will need to ring CS this forum is for PC & Technical Issues no billing related issue

UK - 0870 490 0617 you will need to remove the 0 and add +44
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    calling is not option (bumping this thread)
    I got reply from support but it was just apology that they have alot of tickets, and if my problem is not solved, i should reply to my ticket (i can only edit my original first post, is that what they mean)?
    If anyone from support reading this, i closed all tickets except one, which is
    refund for lifetime subscription - #665392 - Star Trek Online

Im already waiting for more then month to get it resolved.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I've heard couple people have had success with calling, there's another number if you're outside of the U.K. As for support tickets, they don't really seem to answer any.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well the 1st thing is you will not get any billing support through a forum,that will just not happen.

second if you want a refund you will have to call them if they do not answer your ticket so that IS an option.

Last you bought a lifetime sub but have been trying to cancel it for over a month? 1st of you must have just bought it when you cancelled it,also going by your tickets you have been trying for 2 weeks not over a month.

Anyway you may have to telephone the support line to get it refunded as like you said they are busy with tickets.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Sinhealer wrote:
    Well the 1st thing is you will not get any billing support through a forum,that will just not happen.

second if you want a refund you will have to call them if they do not answer your ticket so that IS an option.

Last you bought a lifetime sub but have been trying to cancel it for over a month? 1st of you must have just bought it when you cancelled it,also going by your tickets you have been trying for 2 weeks not over a month.

Anyway you may have to telephone the support line to get it refunded as like you said they are busy with tickets.

I don't recall any of the CO lifetime refunds going through the billing support ticket method. And I do recall that Daeke suggested those seeking it to call billing support. Doesn't mean it's not possible, but I'm pretty sure that any refund requests need to go through the phone support since it kinda involves access to the credit card information. But I can't say for certain.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    reiella wrote: »
    I don't recall any of the CO lifetime refunds going through the billing support ticket method. And I do recall that Daeke suggested those seeking it to call billing support. Doesn't mean it's not possible, but I'm pretty sure that any refund requests need to go through the phone support since it kinda involves access to the credit card information. But I can't say for certain.

Not sure if you agree with me or disagree or just quoted me by mistake :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Sinhealer wrote:
    Not sure if you agree with me or disagree or just quoted me by mistake :)

Hehe, mostly refining your statement, or really just restating it. :) So agree, yes, there we go.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    reiella wrote: »
    Hehe, mostly refining your statement, or really just restating it. :) So agree, yes, there we go.

Hehe :D

/10chars
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    What I want to know is there anyone that had a borg character that canceled there lifetime sub? Did it delete the borg character? I mean it really should, but I was thinking about cancel the lifetime and go for 1 year but I dont want to lose the main character.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    mongo94 wrote:
    What I want to know is there anyone that had a borg character that canceled there lifetime sub? Did it delete the borg character? I mean it really should, but I was thinking about cancel the lifetime and go for 1 year but I dont want to lose the main character.

It will delete your borg character,also the extra slots,they came as a bonus for your lifetime subscription.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Sinhealer wrote:

I only mentioned tickets that was opened, not closed ones which were older then month. Anyway, problem is resolved, money refunded, so thanks to all people from support team!.