Install Arc
Options

Fight for the throne of Ten Forward

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    rwl1919 wrote: »
    Oh dude, I got all the way up on engineer and most of the way up support before I realized I should make a new solider to get quick unlocks for sniper. 2142 is full of win, especially the walkers.

Anyone wanna log on and add some Ten Forward comrades to your 2142 buddy list? Could come in handy when STO is on emergency downtime.

ED209 on steroids! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Woebetide wrote:
    ED209 on steroids! :D

Are ALL of the ED209 incarnations you?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    rwl1919 wrote: »
    Are ALL of the ED209 incarnations you?

No lol i was referring to the walkers.
    My last 2142 soldier was MisterMiracle not played properly for a while, though I did reinstall it when I got the deluxe pack at Christmas.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I have made my platform quite clear here in these 2 posts.
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    Ravenstein's faction, or The Imperial Mahou Shoujo Brigade is a Chaotic Neutral faction.

We are heavily armed and can call upon the 23rd Astrican Mechanized Regiment as well as many prominent magical girls such as Mai Tokiha, Nao Yuuki, and Nanoha Takamachi.

Our goals include the dissemination of chainswords, lightsabers, and baseball bats to the players of Star Trek Online. Some giant robots would be cool too. Maybe the Borg have one around or something. Like maybe they assimilated a T-Rex or something. Basically, we want a world where the laws of canon and physics play second fiddle to the Rule of Cool.

Requirements for membership in the ruling cabal include swearing an oath to serve the Emperor of Man and be able to do the Hare Hare Yukai.
    In all seriousness, a Ravenstein-ruled Ten Forward shall be a font of wisdom...no that's not right. I can't say that with a straight face.

How about a font of whatever that is fun. Yeah that works. None of the negativity, bad vibes, and doom-saying that permeates the other forums. We are here to have fun, not complain about every little thing. We will be an accepting of all positive ideas and united against the negative forum trolls.

So we will kinda be like the SOS Brigade. Let the dance party begin.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Irrellivant....I wont this thread. Ten Forward is mine.
    My first new rule...is no necroposting...let this thread die ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010

I can get behind these ideals. Too bad the only logical result of this war is a battle to the death between our two armies.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    I can get behind these ideals. Too bad the only logical result of this war is a battle to the death between our two armies.

forum infraction. No necroposting....

;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Oh, really now?

Ravenstein, a proposal. Temporary alliance until Dekar's been smacked around a bit for his impudence. :p
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    Oh, really now?

Ravenstein, a proposal. Temporary alliance until Dekar's been smacked around a bit for his impudence. :p

Have at ye scurvy dog (brush bat)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    back from holy work in ZZZ town...

less than 24 hrs till the vote starts

[wishes a Mod would make this thread a Sticky]
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    If Chat will not get 10Fwd....then I will unleash my Augment Monkey Hoard. These guys are unstoppable. They cannot be assimilated, cannot be reasoned with, and cannot be distracted once the kill order is given.

Trust me...Augment Pooh being tossed at you will hurt...a LOT......
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    You guys are all frakking insane.
    I get stuck working for 2 days and you guys start a revolution. I AM THE FRENCH HERE! I START REVOLUTIONS!
    That said, you may proceed with your petty vote, my halucinations assure me I will always be the only God of their lives.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    your delusions only insure reign over your own imagination. As our support is much stronger we will surely win the support of even your imaginary kingdom and relieve you of command. Welcome to your own nightmare :p
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    your delusions only insure reign over your own imagination. As our support is much stronger we will surely win the support of even your imaginary kingdom and relieve you of command. Welcome to your own nightmare :p
    I'm married. There is nothing you can do to me that my wife hasn't done. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Satcong wrote:
    I'm married. There is nothing you can do to me that my wife hasn't done. :D

You're also French. Vote for your fellow countryman, vote Daevan! *

*The Daevan is in no way, shape or form French. Don't let that stop you from voting for him.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Though entry into candidacy may be closed, due to extenuating circumstances, and the fact that while some of you are able to field various military units, i respectfully wish to declare that the IBLF is willing to throw its support by the candidate that shows the most beard love. Though it has been firmly established, may i remind you that the IBLF is quite influential, consisting of every freedom loving man, woman, and child with a beard. Ancillary members of the IBLF may go beardless while showing bearded solidarity, all of our front-line fifth echelon units are fully beard equipped. Some agents are so deep undercover they may not know that they are an IBLF agent This far reaching network will be of ridiculous importance to the newly crowned MoTF, who will also Receive Various Awards and Honorary Titles such as Fifth Order Blazing Military Defender of the Beard, General Beardolicious of the Beard, And Supreme Diktat du Beard.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    You're also French. Vote for your fellow countryman, vote Daevan! *

*The Daevan is in no way, shape or form French. Don't let that stop you from voting for him.
    False advertising, I vote Chat for queen of our little collective.
    I vote Daevan for queen's general.
    Rusty can be the horny jester.
    I'll take the alchemist role. Old dude in a tower that no one ever goes to see.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    febostaf wrote: »
    back from holy work in ZZZ town...

less than 24 hrs till the vote starts

[wishes a Mod would make this thread a Sticky]

You fool, don't you know that no Mod has set foot in Ten Forward in weeks? Not since the Long Long Ago, in the Before Time, has Ten Forward seen the face of a Mod.

This is the Modless Land.

All the more reason we need leadership!

VOTE RAVENSTEIN
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    *stomach growls* The one who gets me food gets my vote.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    You fool, don't you know that no Mod has set foot in Ten Forward in weeks? Not since the Long Long Ago, in the Before Time, has Ten Forward seen the face of a Mod.

This is the Modless Land.

All the more reason we need leadership!

VOTE RAVENSTEIN

:DOr the last time somebody posted a political thread.

But yes, vote for Ravenstein.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    SpaceFork offers his services as hired mercenary with his army of Kill bots.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    SpaceFork wrote:
    SpaceFork offers his services as hired mercenary with his army of Kill bots.

Augmented Monkey Hoard > Killbots.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Augmented Monkey Hoard > Killbots.

if you put beards on your monkeys and killbots, ill give you both the rank of General, Second Class in the IBLF, and we could create the most powerful military bloc thus far (three votes)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    if you put beards on your monkeys and killbots, ill give you both the rank of General, Second Class in the IBLF, and we could create the most powerful military bloc thus far (three votes)

Certainly not more powerful than the Admiralty's combined one-hundred and twenty-seven votes.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I already am The Overlord of Argonia....I need not your petty title of "General" heheheh

I am Lord Sural Argonus, The Overlord of Argonia. Bow to me, or I shall unleash the hoard of Augment Monkeys!!!!

You thought Augment Gorn were tough? Just wait......
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    you see, by three votes, i mean to indicate that though there are three independent armies represented, all of our armies vore as one....
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    sir, you must undrstand....any of your monkies sporting beards have already been copted by IBLF undercover units....i mereley wish to formalize and normalize diplomatic relation to solidify the eventual TF rulers reign. We operate independently, bu come to a concordat to vote for one candidate and lend our collective military might tho that rulers reign.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    sir, you must undrstand....any of your monkies sporting beards have already been copted by IBLF undercover units....i mereley wish to formalize and normalize diplomatic relation to solidify the eventual TF rulers reign. We operate independently, bu come to a concordat to vote for one candidate and lend our collective military might tho that rulers reign.

Hmm...No...I have all my Augments tested on an hourly basis....They are all genuine augmented primate from my labs.

However that would explain the extra bones in their pens last night....

Argonia must remain independent...but alliances are acceptable.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    How about a font of whatever that is fun. Yeah that works. None of the negativity, bad vibes, and doom-saying that permeates the other forums. We are here to have fun, not complain about every little thing. We will be an accepting of all positive ideas and united against the negative forum trolls.

While not in contention for the throne myself, I have been watching this Landsmeet with great interest, waiting for the true leader to ascend. With her above statement, Ravenstein has secured the support of the Sirius Business fleet.

We offer our Wooosh of Approval.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Stuck wrote:
    While not in contention for the throne myself, I have been watching this Landsmeet with great interest, waiting for the true leader to ascend. With her above statement, Ravenstein has secured the support of the Sirius Business fleet.

We offer our Wooosh of Approval.

The Woosh has pledged support of all things that go Woosh! This race seems to be leaning in Ravenstein's favor.

This bodes well for our future.

VOTE RAVENSTEIN