What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The best kinda girls ...

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I can tell you from decades of experience (43 years old), there are many men out there who would make a fine companion. Many women are a victim of their own design. I've had many friends who kept seeking my advice on how to find a "good man". These are the same friends who kept choosing the bad boys, because they're so much more fun.

You can't land a guy who likes to scream out his own name in bed, and expect to change him. You can't make a "bad boy" into a good husband. You either choose to constantly be disapointed by the bad boys, or you choose a less exciting life with the "good guys". And don't read the Harlequin romance novels, or swoon to Twilight, they LIE!

Hope this helps a bit.

Few things are scarier than a Twilight fan. Especially when they invade Comic Con.

And bad boys are overrated.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Chat wrote:
    Your avatar makes you a typical man...

LOL ... I guess from that aspect yes. I certainly have maximised my characters feminine attributes.

Which leads me to ask the question: Is it wrong for my character to have massive mammaries?

I believe that in the long run it does more good than harm ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Cygnus-Dax wrote: »
    LOL ... I guess from that aspect yes. I certainly have maximised my characters feminine attributes.

Which leads me to ask the question: Is it wrong for my character to have massive mammaries?

You enjoy them being larger than your head? :confused:
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Ahem... In the long run the woman will get back problem.

Which is something men never think about.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Chat wrote:
    Ahem... In the long run the woman will get back problem.

Which is something men never think about.

Pssst ... she's not real ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2010

In the long run she's going to have one messed up back.

Except for the fact that she's pixelated of course:p
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    a scifi girl who can cook, get into bed, loves to talk about scifi, and is always hanging around me...

Sigh,.....Were do i get some one like that.... That would be a dream, some one that can out think me too....

Sign me up.:D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Gotta love sci-fi/nerd girls. The biggest problem I find, is that those I've dated tend to be emo or "bad girls". I love life and stick to fairly strict morals (by current standards), so those didn't last long. The ones that weren't didn't want to get married or have kids. Kinda disappointing, but the search goes on.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    yeah, i would just love to be able to talk about what would happen if you could change the past. So fair no one that i have been around seems to be intrusted. But ohh well..

I just say it is their lost.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Azurous wrote:
    Gotta love sci-fi/nerd girls. The biggest problem I find, is that those I've dated tend to be emo or "bad girls". I love life and stick to fairly strict morals (by current standards), so those didn't last long. The ones that weren't didn't want to get married or have kids. Kinda disappointing, but the search goes on.

lol emo. i dated one of those girls. talk about stupid.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    If that's the case, would someone like to explain why I'm always getting dumped? :confused:

They're either stupid, blind or both. :eek:

Just my humble opinion, of course. I'm biased, I like redheads. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Losbullitt wrote: »
    lol emo. i dated one of those girls. talk about stupid.

Perhaps a little unfair to brand all people who fit into those 'groups'.

It's a shame that younger people often do feel the need to find one particular style, image, or group to associate themselves with. Of all the girls I have known that have been into sci-fi, none of them have felt the need to do so, not now now in the past, and have instead just been themselves.

Sci-fi sets you free ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Perhaps a little unfair to brand all people who fit into those 'groups'.

It's a shame that younger people often do feel the need to find one particular style, image, or group to associate themselves with. Of all the girls I have known that have been into sci-fi, none of them have felt the need to do so, not now now in the past, and have instead just been themselves.

Sci-fi sets you free ;)

I like labels. Its easier to categorize people that way.

:P
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I take goup classifications very lightly. That girl in particular was actually quite intelligent, but psychological stress and environment is a whole other thing. I'd define myself as a "nerd" since most of my intrests are intellectual and not very face to face social, but I also enjoy some sports, the outdoors, and alot of art.

Now, lets get back to the topic at hand ;).
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Azurous wrote:
    I take goup classifications very lightly. That girl in particular was actually quite intelligent, but psychological stress and environment is a whole other thing. I'd define myself as a "nerd" since most of my intrests are intellectual and not very face to face social, but I also enjoy some sports, the outdoors, and alot of art.

Now, lets get back to the topic at hand ;).

I thought this was the topic, if it isnt, then the start was not even on the topic. but would love to meet a smart TRIBBLE female. But that is just me.:cool:
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I love sci-fi, nerdy, gamer women. However, finding one that has all the other qualities you're looking for or attracted to seems to be quite the challenge. From my ex-wife who was a gamer... who ended up being a psycho, femi-TRIBBLE, man-hater to the gamer I dated over the summer who ended up being racist, only likeing 'bad-boys', and couldn't listen to anything other than black-metal. lol Being a sci-fi girl is merely one awesome quality I look for. /shrug
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Jeremywp wrote:
    I thought this was the topic, if it isnt, then the start was not even on the topic. but would love to meet a smart TRIBBLE female. But that is just me.:cool:

You obviously hang out with the wrong females. :P
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The best kinda girls are into scifi and have minds of their own. :p

Oh, and all ya'll going on about how "the best girls like to cook, have sex, and rub my feet" can come get acquainted with my fist, ok? :D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    ...are into Cosplay.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I'm actually not into sci-fi girls at all. My gf of 3 years doesn't do sci-fi (though she did like Trek 2009). She's into pretty things like "Real Housewives", "House MD" and "Flashforward". She hates that I play wow, too. I guess I need a new gf.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    *Sips Slurpee*

Indeed.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    ..are into sci-fi, cooking and sex.:cool:

And football !
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Losbullitt wrote: »
    I'm actually not into sci-fi girls at all. My gf of 3 years doesn't do sci-fi (though she did like Trek 2009). She's into pretty things like "Real Housewives", "House MD" and "Flashforward". She hates that I play wow, too. I guess I need a new gf.

If a girl said she was into "real Housewives" I would run away... soo fast.. i would make the flash look like a snail

i think you miss typed though... are you sure you didnt mean she was into Petty things?

Monty python and the holy grail said it best....

Run away.... run away....
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    LazerLight wrote:
    If a girl said she was into "real Housewives" I would run away... soo fast.. i would make the flash look like a snail

i think you miss typed though... are you sure you didnt mean she was into Petty things?

Monty python and the holy grail said it best....

Run away.... run away....

BURN!

At any rate, she's into those reality shows. Really stupid to watch imo. I did have an educated gf once... but she was a *****. Morality =! education, as I later understood.

Educated chicks are overrated. So are gingers. If I don't marry my gf, I think I'm going for a brunette.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    my girl's a Sci-Fi chick, and she writes HTML code for a living.

i love her for her ability to make me sit there and go "wft was that? was that java script or Klingon?"
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    There is no specific attributes that determine the best kind of girl for a person.. because it changes from guy to guy. Some guys are almost brain dead or oblivious to the world where other are in tune with their surroundings . Both types of guys can prefer different kind of women.. But regardless most decent guys just want a girl that can compliment each others lifestyles and interests, your other/better half. Some like polar opposites where as others like similar interests and personality. It really depends so you can't just classify which girl is the best kinda girl cause the best kinda girl for any guy might be exactly opposite of what that guy was looking for.

Just my thoughts on the matter.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    You can't judge someone by hair color. And redheads are pretty chill.
    Although being a redhead myself I'm a bit biased :p
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    hobbies wrote: »
    my girl's a Sci-Fi chick, and she writes HTML code for a living.

i love her for her ability to make me sit there and go "wft was that? was that java script or Klingon?"

you can't see the difference?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The best girls are into scifi, promiscuous and redheads.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The best girls are into scifi, promiscuous and redheads.

so... wait, what?