Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    To all sci-fi sweeties and Anim'iniskirts . . . I'm single :p
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    luminous1 wrote: »

Sci-fi sweeties... I like it. It's cute.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Oh, bring the server back up, quick!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    luminous1 wrote: »

I am up for that..(raises hand) I am in...

but would have to say it just a little diffrent. "To all scifi hotties (by hotties, i do mean long shirts and pants..

The paint on the clothes are optional...and you don't have to be in a miniskirts but low tops do help alot....lol

But that is just my point of view.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    EvilGrizz wrote: »

I've been checking on it every 20 minutes. I got kicked out right in the middle of a fight.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Why? Don't you like it in here anymore? :p

It has been quite a while ...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    YES. Took me a loooong time to learn this, but it's got to be the best advice I've ever received. And you put it into words so well, too. I think I'm going to have to save this post somewhere.

It took me seveteen years and handful of failures (mine and their's) to get this. Also, Dan Savage helped. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    branix wrote: »
    I'll be blunt. I have rather...strict requirements for a long term relationship. I'm freaky like that, despite my puppydog stature and cuddliness, so they lady kinda needs to take the snuggly sweetheart with the sex freak.
    (Sex freaks wear me out. I had a girl sex freak once and it was waaaaayyyy too much work. Plus, once she wore me out she "shared" with someone else.)
    There's a difference between freaky and nymphomania. I don't need it every day or even every other day, but shy, timid girls with no sense of kink or adventure bore me.

I'm a complete nerd. I have a Gurren-Lagann tattoo on my right arm.
    (What's that? Hmm, internet search time. Ohhh, sexy cartoon women)
    The flamey red skull with sunglasses. you probably saw it painted on the GIANT ROBOTS. It's a symbol of courage, justice, and saying **** YOU to a world of sadness.

I have a sonic screwdriver I play with at any given moment in any given situation, in any given location.
    (Don't all guys?)
    One could only hope so.

Probably most importantly though, is that you ACCEPT my hobbies and the time they consume.
    (Reasonable at first glance.)
    Of course.

I'm in a relationship right now that will probably end in tears because she's getting clingy AND trying to change habits that I've had for years before she came along.
    (So she's good enough to be in a relationship with you and you're going to cry when she leaves? Shame on you for being unchangeable and chiseled in stone. If you do not leave time for growth then you'll never ascend. Yea, a Star Gate concept, I know.)
    No. Not my tears. HERS. Because I will leave her when she passes that threshold of making me happy into NOT making me happy. A man grows and changes by his own will, not the will of another. On the reverse, it is also true, she will change of her own accord, not mine. I used to play my games ALL the time, because it was just me, with no strings attached. Now I spend only a fraction of that time doing things that don't involve her. see: all of my hobbies.

I don't mind if you don't want to play my games with me, be they tabletop like D&D, console, or MMO computer games, not every couple shares in each others hobbies, glories, and pastimes, but don't you dare tell me I need to stop playing my games.
    (Is she saying, "Don't play" or is she saying, "Give me more attention." You know that women like attention right?)
    She flips between the two in a given conversation.

I'm givin' her 4 to 5 days of the week every week and she's still complaining. I have an mmo raid schedule that I follow, just like any man that plays a sport or has weekly band practice, and I get her falling all over me in attempts to pull me away from the desk when I'm doing it.
    (OMG hahahah. How old are you? 22-23?)
    Yeah. I'm 23. So the **** what? Because when I'm 30 and married I'm expected to stop scheduling anything with my friends or on my own because the wifey demands my attention RIGHT THE **** NOW? Since when the hell did women dominate the world's men and what they do with ALL of their free time? I can't remember the last time I saw a man ever demand a woman stop doing what she's doing and spend time with him. I haven't even seen my dad ever REQUIRE my mother stop what she's doing for attention.

No man wants a woman who won't let him have his life's pleasures.
    (Actually in relationships it's supposed to be a balance. Just wait until you get married and that other person means more to you than... you mean to yourself. Often you'll find yourself doing things to make HER happy.)
    Right, because I'll reach a point in life where I live to serve my woman's needs at all times. Do you have no desire for yourself? I am still my own person. My own needs and wants should NEVER coincide or be overwritten with my lover's at ALL times. That's not being husband and wife, that's being master and thrall. There's a blurry line to some people, I know. It's rather pathetic when you no longer have ANY priority to yourself. What makes her happy makes me happy? Not always.

And there's my response.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

/agreealot
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Cygnus-Dax wrote: »
    Why? Don't you like it in here anymore? :p

It has been quite a while ...

Oh i love it in hear....I just want to get back to my collctive, and it would help me to stop checking every five min. to see if it is up.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Jeremywp wrote:
    Oh i love it in hear....I just want to get back to my collctive, and it would help me to stop checking every five min. to see if it is up.

You can go a full five minutes?

@EvilGrizz
    Shouldn't the "Sol 3" in your location be "Sol b?" At least according to the IAU convention for naming exo-planets...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    It'll probably be past my bedtime before the server is back up ... it's already past 11:00pm over here.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I dont know if it is a full five mints. but it is a close number it could between four to 4.59 minits.....I am not eaxcatly looking, but keep on trying every so and then....

Awww.. addiction sucks.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    They also need to be able to be able to defeat me in close combat after surviving a gauntlet of horrors.

Surviving a weekend with my brothers is not mandatory per se, but you need to be able to for the relationship to last more then a week or two.

Ooh! Sign me up! I could totally take your brothers (macho attack:D). IDK about you, though, I don't like hitting girls (I'm kind of a traditionalist guy myself).

LOL, can you imagine if anybody actually dated you for that reason.
    :D*puppy eyes* "Ravenstein, can I date you so I can beat up your brothers?" :D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Cygnus-Dax wrote: »
    It'll probably be past my bedtime before the server is back up ... it's already past 11:00pm over here.

Its only 3pm here, so I've got plenty more waiting time :D

Addiction does suck.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Shouldn't the "Sol 3" in your location be "Sol b?" At least according to the IAU convention for naming exo-planets...

Never!
    ( the message I entered was too short, I should ... oh.. )
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Never!

Actually, by Trek naming conventions, wouldn't it be denoted as Sol III?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Never!

ohh, you should pour out your thoughts....oh please please do.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Welcome to STO's Dating service. Please enter your login now. Thank you. Please specify what type of woman/man you are looking for. Thank you.

Now please continue your search.....
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Hypricon wrote: »
    Welcome to STO's Dating service. Please enter your login now. Thank you. Please specify what type of woman/man you are looking for. Thank you.

Now please continue your search.....

priceless... i bet they would get a ton of people signing up...I know i will login......

Logining.....prossesing.....prossesing....Sory unable to complet. Please ask your local borg to assist.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    This thread somewhere became an internet flirting site.

The best girls are ones you can create with a Barbie doll jacked in to a car battery, a government computer from 1985, various pinup pics, all while wearing a bra on your head.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    llelowyn wrote: »

The best girls are ones you can create with a Barbie doll jacked in to a car battery, a government computer from 1985, various pinup pics, all while wearing a bra on your head.

"Do you want them big?????????? or small??????????"

I always have that scene from Weird Science in my head when a MMO has a boobie slider :P
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    If being pedantic was a good method of flirting, I'd have had all the chicks.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Jeremywp wrote:
    priceless... i bet they would get a ton of people signing up...I know i will login......

Logining.....prossesing.....prossesing....Sory unable to complet. Please ask your local borg to assist.

lol... yea no kidding.. servers been down for almost 4 hours now.. must have been a baaad crash/maintenance.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    llelowyn wrote: »

I'm not sure of the science behind that, it sounds pretty wierd.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I'm gone for an hour and you guys are being silly.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    darkAthena wrote: »
    "Do you want them big?????????? or small??????????"

I always have that scene from Weird Science in my head when a MMO has a boobie slider :P

You mean just like STO? :D That's the only part I don't like about this game. I can't make a girl character with normal sized TRIBBLE :p The only options are large, improbable, and so called size H (H stands for Help-I've-Fallen-Over-And-I-Can't-Get-Up):D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Holy Testicular Cancer Batman!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Losbullitt wrote: »
    I'm gone for an hour and you guys are being silly.

sory, the server is still down...

And their is northing wrong of beeing silly...I like that trait in a gf.:D

i did like that show wired science.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Jeremywp wrote:
    sory, the server is still down...

And their is northing wrong of beeing silly...I like that trait in a gf.:D

i did like that show wired science.

lol. Server's down guys. TO THE FORUMS!!!!!!

*much silliness ensues*