test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Major Lag.... but only in conflicts

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
ok so we all have a bit of lag..... most of it for me at least is berable.... however whenever I enter a zome aka like deep space or spacestation 24 battles.... i Lag to hell and I MEAN lag literally had to sit on spawn of starbase 24 and wait for other to complete the mission for me becouse if i moved it didnt register untill 5 minutes later upon it would warp me halfway across the section tell me you klingons had killed me and then lag the respawn button making it unclickable for anouther ten mins....

now normally id suspect this was just server lag.... however my mate says he has no such issue.... infact not many other players in the instance seem to either.... its just me.... which begs the question why?

just wondering if anyone has the same problem if being able to have a lag free sol with 50 people in there but unable to play a conflict map with.... ooooo 30.....

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I came in real quick after getting home from work. Wanted to finish up Hide and Seek in the Lackey System so I could get that much closer to my Klingon main. Got in and was hit hard by classic latency issues. We used to call it 'warping' back in the day, funnily enough. Combat took forever as the reference point swung wildly back and fore dependent on packet loss or non-receipt. Have logged off for now.

And by the way, I was solo against npc ships.