test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Edit Ship Name Causes Game Crash

diablom92diablom92 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
So when I go to edit the ship name of any of my characters on Xbox, my game crashes. The furthest I have gotten has been editing the L.S.S to U.S.S on my Lukari ship for my 2nd most used character before it lags, freezes, and then eventually crashes. I had a few friends mention it has been constant crashing for them on PC and PlayStation.

I'm assuming I'll just have to deal with it or wait until a patch/update is done to address the issue? Also hi it's my first time post in forums hahaha.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,301 Arc User
    They've acknowledged renaming ships as a bugged and causing a crash, on Twitter/X and Facebook.
    We await a fix...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • diablom92diablom92 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    They've acknowledged renaming ships as a bugged and causing a crash, on Twitter/X and Facebook.
    We await a fix...

Oh okay!
    I should follow them on Twitter/X and FB so I saw. Now I sorta feel like a idiot for not thinking of checking their social media accounts. Thank you for letting me know!
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,854 Arc User
    diablom92 wrote: »
    We await a fix...

Oh okay!
    I should follow them on Twitter/X and FB so I saw. Now I sorta feel like a idiot for not thinking of checking their social media accounts. Thank you for letting me know!

Baddmoonrizin also posted about it in STO Short News Updates. Kael and now Badd tend to post there news of this sort.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.