test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

pahvan 3 piece set bug

gamther#6391 gamther Member Posts: 34 Arc User
edited February 28 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Its doing the Ahwahnee thing where It affects everything.

(below Is added in)
(it halfs the cool down of everything).
z7s2tvid61h0.pngrpb7p4amf6nl.pngyd94hrsb3fos.pngtrs51upae50w.png3i5r6377crjv.pngkh5y613fccs2.png
Post edited by gamther#6391 on

Comments

• Options
    tanadanattanadanat Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    Unsure if you are referring to the fact the OMNI directional weapon seems to be unable to be equipped by someone using a turret
    currently it seems to think my Morphogenic Polaron Energy Weapon is an OMNI directional beam and won't let both be equipped
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    edited February 28
    tanadanat wrote: »
    Unsure if you are referring to the fact the OMNI directional weapon seems to be unable to be equipped by someone using a turret
    currently it seems to think my Morphogenic Polaron Energy Weapon is an OMNI directional beam and won't let both be equipped

The devs have said before that the Morphogenic Polaron Energy Weapon is considered to be primarily an omnibeam and so falls under the "one crafted and one non-crafted" restriction omnis have even though it responds to turret buffs by switching to turret mode.

Personally, I think they should simplify that into just two of any type, recently there was a classification error that allowed one of the other recent event set omnis to be used with any other non-crafted omni (but not crafted ones since it was mis-flagged as "crafted") and parses showed that it made little or no difference power-creep wise compared to the current restrictions.

But it sounds like the OP was referring to cooldown reductions, not omni placement restrictions.
  • Options
    tanadanattanadanat Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    tanadanat wrote: »

The devs have said before that the Morphogenic Polaron Energy Weapon is considered to be primarily an omnibeam and so falls under the "one crafted and one non-crafted" restriction omnis have even though it responds to turret buffs by switching to turret mode.

Personally, I think they should simplify that into just two of any type, recently there was a classification error that allowed one of the other recent event set omnis to be used with any other non-crafted omni (but not crafted ones since it was mis-flagged as "crafted") and parses showed that it made little or no difference power-creep wise compared to the current restrictions.

But it sounds like the OP was referring to cooldown reductions, not omni placement restrictions.

That's messed up.
    Thank you for the info