test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risian Kit

addadon01addadon01 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
The Kit-Frame is bugged, the 20% chance to activate a random risian kit module never occurs, i tested 120 time, no procc.
I tested it quite mor often, but that was a single sample of 120 times in a row.
Only the kits, which are placed in the frame are activated when used, no random summer kit effect ever occors.

I use Cyclone gen, Sandstorm an Hurricane generator.

Comments

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,803 Arc User
    Mine goes through fairly long dry spells where the frame does not trigger, when it does go off it often does it in clumps, like a run of Cat's Tale where I got several The Floor is Lava's on the same run (I don't have that module so it is rather obvious when it goes off), and a while back had several go off on the same ground patrol so it does happen when no one else could be popping one too.

It does feel like it should go off a little more often though.
  • addadon01addadon01 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I tried a few things. One time after unequiping all kits and reequipping there was one proc of lava floor. Since then only the selected kit is activated no rndm proccs since then. I played 3 ground patrols and one TFO and have not seen any random risian effects.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 5,051 Arc User
    I just tested it in a private Operation Wolf.
    Honestly, in my case it seems to work exactly like it should.

I defeated like 6 groups in total, probably activated somewhere between 10 to 15 modules. Two effects triggered.

Graviton spike (which I don't have on this Sci toon) and the ball lightning one (which I do have as a separate kit power).

This is how it's always been on this toon (created a few months ago) for me. Both active and non-active powers will trigger every now and then. There are times when it seems to be lower than 20% indeed, but that may just be misperception.

So yeah, I don't see anything wrong to be honest. Whatever is causing the issue, it's clearly not a general issue and the exact problem needs to be narrowed down.
  • addadon01addadon01 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 31
    +
    Post edited by addadon01 on