test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Venture Ship Skin Disappears

bylarinbylarin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I have purchased the tier4 ship Exploration Cruiser Refit aka Venture Class which is supposed to unlock the Venture skin for the Exploration ships and its refits and Galaxy dreadnaught . I have experienced issues where the skin either does not unlock after purchase or dissapears after the tier 4 ship is discharged and states I have to spend 6,000 zen to unlock it.

fiiau1dnbg3w.png
aslm70whfn9e.png
n1tb4xmhv3t1.png
xa6fhze8npac.png
3opdj9vj1w9s.png
nzx04bssbi2g.png

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    bylarin wrote: »
    I have experienced issues where the [Venture] skin either does not unlock after purchase or dissapears after the tier 4 ship is discharged and states I have to spend 6,000 zen to unlock it.
    If you discharged the ship, then you don't own it any more so you're being told to pay to use it again.
    It's likely the 6000 is coming from the Mirror Universe Legendary Dreadnought or the Galaxy multi-pack.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    edited October 2023
    Mabe the giant space amoeba is removing the skin. After all, it might have a cholesterol problem and removing the skin before eating the ship probably reduces the cholesterol count significantly :lol:

Seriously though, don't most of the skin unlocks in the game stay unlocked for a particular design family as long as you qualified for them before attempting to use them, regardless of whether the unlocking ship is still actively in the inventory? That seems to be the way the Miranda kitbash set works anyway.

A way around the problem might be to keep the unlocking ship in drydock, though that would be a very clunky kludge.