test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jem'Hardar Vanguard and Hoods why in the name of...

mjtwelvemjtwelve Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Just bought vanguard pack, lobi zambean and sphere builder for kitbash. To my suprise i cant use any of the hoods really? i though was possible cause Nol Ennis is there, top hat etc... Its a major disappointment and waste of lobi.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Could be a different category.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,508 Arc User
    edited October 2023
    It is probably a clipping issue with the thick lumpy toad skin and the Zabrak-like little horns sticking out all over the place. They probably would need a special hood design to accommodate those features, especially when turning their heads.

Also, the hood would probably sit rather oddly if they just used an invisible texture to hide the part of the head that is under the hood since the eye would expect the hood to be further away from the skull because of those features than they would a normal humanoid whose hair is compressible by the weight of the hood.
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    The Boreth Monk Robes has a version of it's hood just for Jem'Hardar. Problem is it's part of the 11th anniversary bundle which costs 25000 zen when not on sale.
  • Options
    saelkarsaelkar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I use the Zambean hood on a Jem'hadar so it is for sure possible. Sometimes you have to turn off head spikes for hood options.

In the tailor under Head tab, try:
    - toggling the top-right drop down to Off Duty, then
    - change Category to Helmets and Hats
    ba2s3k9kaoto.jpg

This discussion has been closed.