test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

MUDD'S GOT A NEW MIXTAPE!

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,343 Community Moderator
edited November 2023 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Mudd has got an awesome mix of choices for you, PC Captains!

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11556363
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User
    The Herald ship currently pictured is a non-playable Iaidon, not a Vonph. That needs to be fixed.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    husanakxhusanakx Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    ooph what a collection of junk ships. :)
    One good trait (EPG #1 meta trait really)... however it comes from a cheap lobi ship. Which thanks to not getting any new lobi ships in years equates to 200-230m EC.
    One good experimental that would have been a draw 2 years ago before Cryptic released 4 or 5 better options.
    3 of the 4 ships have consoles locked to those meh ships.

All well hopefully this means at some point we'll get another mudd bundle that has so many good options the pick 3 of 4 on the half bundle annoys me again.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,526 Arc User
    It has a few ships I have been wanting, and the two-T6 ships coupon would really come in handy (I have a KDF character hanging in limbo waiting for Qugh for instance), but as usual the "MEGA" part of the bundle must refer to the price so it is a no-go for me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    It has a few ships I have been wanting, and the two-T6 ships coupon would really come in handy (I have a KDF character hanging in limbo waiting for Qugh for instance), but as usual the "MEGA" part of the bundle must refer to the price so it is a no-go for me.

The Mega Bundle is all of the items. As usual they have a pick 3 bundle that can be purchased multiple times, or a one off Mega Bundle that gives you all the items.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nexurulernexuruler Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    Ya that's the Iaidon alright. might want to fix that. unless the Iaidon is intended.
    Been a user of Perfect World Entertainment since 2009.
  • Options
    salemkanesalemkane Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Please tell me this 'error' is actually a hint at a downscaled iadon skin option for the vonph, because that would be rather neat.
    GMoNbU.png
    SalemKane is Seel, still alive and kicking since 2009
    Beta Tester
    Gone throu the Klingon hell and back.
    Your One Man solution to Elite STF's.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,022 Arc User
    aan689q604nx.jpg
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Interesting Pack this time. Especially the ship choices.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    @foxman00 Can I just say that the angle of the Lexington in your sig looks amazing. Looks almost like the Premonition in Armada from that angle.
    aan689q604nx.jpg

I think the value would be in quantity at that point. 9 and 10 in one go rather than 1 is pretty tempting.

Also... I'm passing on the word of the incorrect Iadon picture up the chain.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    @foxman00 Can I just say that the angle of the Lexington in your sig looks amazing. Looks almost like the Premonition in Armada from that angle.

Thank you @rattler2. Its not actually a ingame screenshot but artwork Pundus on twitter (https://twitter.com/_Pundus_) did for me as a result of me donating to a charity several months ago.

Shows my flagship in STO.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options
    anarisaanarisa Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    There is something seriously wrong with ARC Zen purchases. It allowed me to buy some Zen at first but the second time I tried to buy some more Zen today it keeps saying that there was an error getting the product for every amount I try.
    NF5ObqL.jpg
  • Options
    anubis0sarvouranubis0sarvour Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    aan689q604nx.jpg

I think the value would be in quantity at that point. 9 and 10 in one go rather than 1 is pretty tempting.

Also... I'm passing on the word of the incorrect Iadon picture up the chain.

Taking a gander in the wiki the Herald Vonph Dreadnought Carrier & Iaidon Dreadnought look very similar. i think the Vonph is correctly pictured. Could be concept art?
    3fe5520084f54ba06a859d0b2c824e771701473049.png
    The Borg Assimilator
    Live Long and Prosper.🖖[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.