test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

THE LEGENDARY BATTLECRUISER BUNDLE!

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,344 Community Moderator
edited November 2023 in Galactic News Network [PC]
The Legendary Battlecruiser Bundle goes live today on PC!

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11554993
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    edited September 2023
    Post edited by thegrandnagus1 on

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,724 Arc User
    edited September 2023
    ((Edit: This post was made before the actual release/announcement and was part of a merge))

On the fence about the Legendary Arbiter/Inquiry, really. I have a hard time believing they could make a better variant than the Promo Inquiry. Furthermore, I'm not sure what kind of spec would be more screen/canon accurate than the existing inquiry.

The most notable thing it did.. was get to the romulan showdown.. fast. This makes Miracle Worker the obvious choice for the improved warp core. While I would like to see a full Pilot Battlecruiser in the game, I don't think that really matches the ship and I know it would ruffle a lot of feathers. Command spec feels a bit lazy and redundant(oh look, ANOTHER command battle/cruiser), and Temporal doesn't make any sense no matter how hard you try to spin it.

As for the Bortasqu' (It's the Klingon word for "Revenge", if people were curious), I'm hopefully, but also kind of beaten down to be honest. There was a time when KDF got fantastic ships, but for many years now.. their ships have often been insulting underwhelming compared to the Federation counterparts that steal the spotlight. (On a related tangent, I remember being so excited when the Mogh came out - it's was an amazing, modern battlecruiser that was top of its class... and then the Avenger was announced. Starfleet was getting one of the distinct, defining ship classes that the KDF had to offer as a faction - the Battlecruiser.)

Again, I'm hopeful that it won't suck. I've gotten a lot of KDF ships/variants in the past specifically to put my money where my mouth is and support the faction. I sincerely hope the ship will be good enough to justify the 'legendary' price tag and the long wait since we last got a KDF ship in the store. (The Vo'quv has long been the 'dreadnought' encounter of the KDF faction, so my internal conclusive hope is that Legendary Bortasqu' embraces that as a full Flight Deck Carrier while also honoring its legacy as the first 'cruiser'/eng-cmdr ship in the game to have 5 tac consoles). If it ends up being another mediocre ship that fails to stir interest, I have a fear that it may be a nail in the coffin for ever getting another KDF ship.

The BIG question of this bundle is what the exclusive mcguffin will be this time around. Last bundle was the Maelstrom Torpedos and Johnathan has been teasing that he has other things like it that he is wanting to add/try out.
    Post edited by szerontzur on
  • Options
    ragefield#2212 ragefield Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The Inquiry Gamma hull option is bugged and doesn't align with any of the saucers. It's also absurd that the Gamma skin is not available to owners of the original Inquiry.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    Well... I'm interested. I haven't touched any Bort variant since the Anniversary the OG Ody and Bort were introduced years ago, and I don't have the Inquiry.

Gives me something to work towards.
    szerontzur wrote: »
    The BIG question of this bundle is what the exclusive mcguffin will be this time around. Last bundle was the Maelstrom Torpedos and Johnathan has been teasing that he has other things like it that he is wanting to add/try out.

I just read the articles on the ships themselves, and apparently they come with something called Overload-Linked Quad Cannons, in faction appropriate flavors for the ships.
    The Legendary Avenger Miracle Worker Battlecruiser comes equipped with an Overload-Linked Phaser Quad Cannon, which treats Beam: Overload as if it were Cannon: Rapid Fire.
    The Legendary Bortasqu' Command Battlecruiser comes equipped with a Rapid-Linked Disruptor Quad Cannon, which reduces the recharge time of Cannon: Rapid Fire if foes are defeated during the effect.

Looks to be something interesting to play with for cannon builds on the Disruptor, and a mixed build on the Phaser. The question I have now is... are they mutually exclusive with the already existing Quad Cannons or could you mount them both on a single ship? I can think of some shenanigans with my Legend Defiant with both Quads if that was possible.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited September 2023
    How about stop adding items many players don't want or need? For this bundle the Targ, uniform, and console I've already unlocked. So that's me paying for nothing. All the rest is just padding the bundle to increase the cost. How about offering a bundle with just the ships for 8000 zen? That way you are spending 4000 zen for each Legendary ship, which IMO is a fair price.

Yes, currently the bundle is on sale for 8400 which is close to the price I mentioned, and I'm sure some time in the future they will have a 35% off sale on all Legendary bundles like they have in the past. Which is odd, the introductory sale discount is lower than what the discount will be in other sales. This is how I got the First Strike bundle I waited until they had the 35% sale and got the bundle for 7800 zen.
    Post edited by baucoin on
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,344 Community Moderator
    threads /merged
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    fewzzfewzz Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    I am not paying that much to then have to go buy another 3 T6X tokens, why you only giving 3?????
  • Options
    oliverrogerr#5018 oliverrogerr Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    The Legendary Battlecruiser Bundle goes live today on PC!

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11554993

I have to say, a legendary ship, with just a new skin color? seriously, it's not even supposed to be a different model of pieces... and the reuse of 2 items that are already in the game... damn, the Kor Uniform? seriously, I can't even mention one of the variants like Aakar's uniform or even that of J'Ula's companions addresses the Klingon High Council, it's quite disturbing... and I'm not even going to talk about that recycled pet....
  • Options
    oliverrogerr#5018 oliverrogerr Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2023
    (Flaming, trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
  • Options
    ian#9987 ian Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2023
    Extremely disappointed that the new Inquiry skin is not free for the previous Inquiry which cost me a fortune in lockboxes. I mean, its not a new ship design, it's essentially a slightly modified skin and a better deflector dish.

The Legendary Inquiry is basically the same if not a slightly lesser version of the LB version. I was hoping the Legendary would swap the Com MW and LT Com Int for Com Int and Lt Com MW. A fed version of the Legendary D7 if you will. As it is, this is a bit of an insult to people who invested in the original Inquiry offering nothing of value.

Add to this that you are charging me for several items that I already have means that nothing here makes me slightly interested in purchasing it, and that's a shame as I was quite looking forward to this. Ah well...
  • Options
    beaver#8175 beaver Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2023
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Thank you for the new skins for when I use my Avenger. The new Avenger skin in particular looks very nice. The Oddy skin on the Avenger looks...odd. Looked at this Bundle when I got home from work. I thought the Legendary ships would be...Legendary. They're, "Legendary" in name only. The only difference I can see between the Avenger/Arbiter/Inquiry I already own and the "Legendary" versions Cryptic is offering are the skins. The new Quad weapons are gimmicky at best and seem to encourage bad ship builds at worst. I already own all the other items in the Bundle.

tl:dr version: 12k Zen for a pair of new skins and some recycled gear? Along with two ships which aren't significantly different (or better) from the versions already available ingame? Thank you but no thank you. I'll pass.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    cryptkeeper0cryptkeeper0 Member Posts: 989 Arc User
    How does the legendary BORT have a enhanced cloak, but the legendary scimitar does not ? I'm also surprised the complete lack of ship class changes like battle cruiser to dreadnought cruiser etc.
  • Options
    How does the legendary BORT have a enhanced cloak, but the legendary scimitar does not ? I'm also surprised the complete lack of ship class changes like battle cruiser to dreadnought cruiser etc.

That was actually brought up on the livestream.

In short; it happened because it was before Johnathan's time. He did mention the potential of making an exception(to avoiding changes to existing ships) and possibly changing the Legendary Scimitar to have an EBC because 'it just makes sense'.

Dreadnought (Battle)Cruiser generally implies a hangar bay(s), which the (Legendary) Bortasqu' does not possess.
  • Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    unless I'm missing something, there is nothing new here. like most in the thread I have the fluff, the uniform the pet, I have more T6 coupons stacked than Quark has latinum. so really, it's 12Kz for 2 ships, which I already have with new skins, of which, i think are already unlocked on the Bort. so boiling it all away, 12kZ for 2 quad weapons and 2 sets traits, and my money is on that you cannot equip the new quads with the existing ones. Sorry, Devs, this one is a hard pass. like mentioned before, if you had or do offer a stripped version, say 8500 and then discounted you MIGHT get a better response, but this bundle is just not worth it especially with holidays fast approaching
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,805 Arc User
    edited September 2023
    It's nice that those players who have previously supported the game financially by getting an insanely expensive ship - somewhere between 120 and 200 euros for a digital asset that still came with increasingly indefensible unlocking limitations - can now buy the same ship again if they just want to get rid of a severe design limitation. No, wait. It isn't.

Would it really have been too much to give those who already own this expensive ship access to the new tailor pieces so they can get the regular deflector? And why not give players who already own it, a way of using their existing ship on all characters without being forced to buy the same thing again?

I am getting more frustrated with each of these releases.
    There are no discounts for those who've already paid part of the price.
    No arrangements are made for players who already own what is basically the same product.
    Packs are bloated with stuff (like consoles or playable species) that many players already have access to or aren't interested in.

Cryptic, you need to be more considerate of your veteran players. It's nice that anyone who began playing the game yesterday can now get full sets of ships and everything that comes with it, on their entire account - but what about those who have supported your game for years?
    Those who already owned a ship or whatever is in the box? I refuse to pay another €90 just to get a ship I already own. It's punishment of those who helped keep the game going by getting (one way or the other) ships that were released through your lottery and loot box system.

Putting older lockbox ships in things like the Mudd store was more defensible. At the time of their original release, there were, after all, no intentions to make them account-wide unlocks. So that's basically a revision of previous business practices. Business decisions can change, I get that.
    Putting other ships, like regular C-store ones, into a legendary bundle, that's also ok - those ships were always account wide unlocks after all and this is just an update. Nothing is rendered obsolete by such releases, the ships one already owned could and can still be used across the account.

However - ships like the Inquiry are from an era when the intention to make ships account-wide available WAS already there. In this case, you aren't making changes as a result of new insights or practices - you're just selling the same stuff again, but this time without a limitation that didn't need to be there last time anyway.

Making C-store exclusive ships like the Akira into a legendary variant is fine.
    Adding older lockbox ships to account-wide unlocking, overpriced Mudd-store packs is also fine.

But releasing - with severe limitations - a ship through an expensive gambling box and then making it account-wide available if players are prepared to make yet another expensive purchase when that shouldn't have been necessary if those limitations weren't put in place on purpose in the first place - that's not acceptable business practice.

It also begs the question: why are you even still releasing lockbox and promo ships when they will be made obsolete and - likely - be replaced by either a much better version or the same version but without limitations in another year or two?

At this point, you're basically telling players they might as well hold off on purchasing anything, because there will be a better product tomorrow.

Ok then, that's fine with me. I guess I'll close my wallet until these practices change. I removed my automatic PayPal-authorisation yesterday (which, apparently, had over 4600 euros worth of billing), because I won't be making any more purchases until I get the idea that players aren't being punished for making any such purchases.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    > @rattler2 said: ...

The 23c lobi phase cannons count as both cannon and beam too don't they?
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Have you considered a discount on legendary ships if you already own some ships/consoles from what you are about to purchase? It would reward veteran supporters of the game and increase sales, win-win!

It really feels like a gutpunch to force me to pay that much again for a ship I already purchased 6 times, just to get enhanced cloak and a trait. That's literally all I get from that half of the pack (my setups do not have room for the new disruptor or phaser), not to mention buying the t5 Avenger right before T6s were announced......
  • Options
    @beaver#8175
    No they do not. They are pure cannons that have the visual look of beams.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,023 Arc User
    It's also absurd that the Gamma skin is not available to owners of the original Inquiry.
    ian#9987 wrote: »
    Extremely disappointed that the new Inquiry skin is not free for the previous Inquiry...
    The extra skin has always been something unique to the Legendary version and there's no reason why the new Inquiry skin should be any different.
    I have the TOS Connie, but I'm not expecting the Phase II skin to be unlocked for me at all.
    I have the Constitution Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier, but I'm not expecting the Constitution Gamma skin to be unlocked either.
    It's always been clear that the extra skin comes with the Legendary version.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    cryptkeeper0cryptkeeper0 Member Posts: 989 Arc User
    edited September 2023

In short; it happened because it was before Johnathan's time. He did mention the potential of making an exception(to avoiding changes to existing ships) and possibly changing the Legendary Scimitar to have an EBC because 'it just makes sense'.

Dreadnought (Battle)Cruiser generally implies a hangar bay(s), which the (Legendary) Bortasqu' does not possess.

Nice to hear its being considered, as the fire while cloaked console sucks as it has long cooldown and I don't think you get bonus damage from it. At least if it got EBC it would get part of what it could do in nemesis. I wish they would also go back and give the legendary oddy another seat with a specialization it's the only legendary with one specialization seat.

Honestly I think they should retrofit all cloaks, to basically be battle cloak and battle cloak to be EBC, eventually just make EBC to allow you to fire all weapons in cloak.

Yes, but many legendary ships get a change in ship class, even in the two packs. Example: Akira became a Akira Multi-Mission Command Cruiser. oddy went from a cruiser to a dreadnought cruiser etc. I just feel bort fits a dreadnought cruiser or a juggernaut more then a battle cruiser IMO.
  • Options
    I'm considering picking up this bundle but was wondering if there's opposite versions of each Quad Cannons available, perhaps in the Dilithium Reclaim store?
    "Overload-Linked Disruptor Quad Cannon" and "Rapid-Linked Phaser Quad Cannon" maybe...?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    I'm considering picking up this bundle but was wondering if there's opposite versions of each Quad Cannons available, perhaps in the Dilithium Reclaim store?
    "Overload-Linked Disruptor Quad Cannon" and "Rapid-Linked Phaser Quad Cannon" maybe...?

Nope; OLQC is Phaser only, RLQC is Disruptor only.

(I would have LOVED an Andorian Phaser version of the OLQC because I have a Kuthar that is already mixed-weapons and it would have fit in perfectly.)

Nice to hear its being considered, as the fire while cloaked console sucks as it has long cooldown and I don't think you get bonus damage from it. At least if it got EBC it would get part of what it could do in nemesis. I wish they would also go back and give the legendary oddy another seat with a specialization it's the only legendary with one specialization seat.

Honestly I think they should retrofit all cloaks, to basically be battle cloak and battle cloak to be EBC, eventually just make EBC to allow you to fire all weapons in cloak.

Yes, but many legendary ships get a change in ship class, even in the two packs. Example: Akira became a Akira Multi-Mission Command Cruiser. oddy went from a cruiser to a dreadnought cruiser etc. I just feel bort fits a dreadnought cruiser or a juggernaut more then a battle cruiser IMO.

There was also talk on the livestream about looking into cloaks as a whole to make each faction's cloak have its own unique behavior. Odds are, it'll be quite a while if it does happen though.

As for the designation change, I hear you. I am very unhappy with how the Legendary Bortasqu' turned out(I sincerely wanted it to be a replacement for my Durgath with better seating/a more offensive loadout). That said, it's what we got, and the battlecruiser designation is accurate to what the stats are. Maybe we'll get a 'T-Rex'/Juggernaut DEW platform with the Legendary Negh'var that the Bortasqu' could have been. Sadly though, the dream of a big, beefy Klingon attack-carrier Flagship is dead.

Leg Akira was converted to a cruiser(CMDR Eng seat), hence the Multi-Mission Cruiser designation(Dread Cruisers typically have a high hull mod and less than 10 turn rate).
  • Options
    thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    I had to choose a faction to collect all their ships, but this pack allowed me to treat my Klingon captain upgrading the Bortasqu' he was patiently waiting in to the Legendary model. Wonderful looking upgrade!
  • Options
    Nope; OLQC is Phaser only, RLQC is Disruptor only.
    Ach, well - there'll probably be the opposite versions on a future ship at some stage...
  • Options
    ian#9987 ian Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    > @inferiority said:
    > The extra skin has always been something unique to the Legendary version and there's no reason why the new Inquiry skin should be any different.
    > I have the TOS Connie, but I'm not expecting the Phase II skin to be unlocked for me at all.
    > I have the Constitution Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carrier, but I'm not expecting the Constitution Gamma skin to be unlocked either.
    > It's always been clear that the extra skin comes with the Legendary version.

The Gamma has a different saucer section, nacelle colours and pylons, possibly a different hull/deflector now that I think about it as well as a new skin. Legendary Inquiry is essentially exactly the same except for a different deflector and slightly lighter colour scheme. Not the same thing.
  • Options
    ian#9987 wrote: »
    Not the same thing.
    Yes, it is the same - all 3 options, Phase II, Constitution Gamma and the Inquiry Gamma are all extras unique to their Legendary counterparts.
  • Options
    ussvinovia#1662 ussvinovia Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited October 2023
    > @inferiority said:
    > Yes, it is the same - all 3 options, Phase II, Constitution Gamma and the Inquiry Gamma are all extras unique to their Legendary counterparts.

I don't think you understand what I'm staying. If you have the promo flight deck cruiser and then get the legendary flight deck Connie you get all new parts and a new unique skin. In otherwords, a completely new model. The legendary inquiry is exactly same except for one part, the deflector. Yes it has a new skin as well but I wouldn't use it anyway as its nigh on identical to some of the skin options we already have. It's the parts that are important.

Moreover, this is not a legendary Inquiry class, it's a legendary AVENGER class. A whole new ship should have been designed, not a slight Inquiry update and not a slight AVENGER graphic touch up.

If I had bought the legendary 10th pack and they gave MW Flight Deck owners the Gamma skin for free, I would be annoyed at that. If I had bought the legendary AVENGER pack and they gave INQUIRY owners access to the Gamma skin, I wouldn't as its essentially exactly the same except for the deflector.

The Gamma Inquiry update should not even be in this pack, it shoud have been a free universal update and that's what it is, an update, not a new ship design.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that CBS just shiped the model to Cryptic. I don't think Cryptic did any work on the code for the ship at all. It was basically a freebie from CBS.
  • Options
    >
    I don't think you understand what I'm staying. If you have the promo flight deck cruiser and then get the legendary flight deck Connie you get all new parts and a new unique skin. In otherwords, a completely new model. The legendary inquiry is exactly same except for one part, the deflector. Yes it has a new skin as well but I wouldn't use it anyway as its nigh on identical to some of the skin options we already have. It's the parts that are important.

As someone who picked it up, I can actually say that there are subtle differences between the normal Inquiry parts and the Inquiry Gamma. The Saucer and Nacelles are different, but in more subtle ways. The most obvious change is the hull with an actual deflector though. I'd say the differences are comparable to the changes between the Excelsior and NX Excelsior.
  • Options
    ussvinovia#1662 ussvinovia Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited October 2023
    > @rattler2 said:
    > As someone who picked it up, I can actually say that there are subtle differences between the normal Inquiry parts and the Inquiry Gamma. The Saucer and Nacelles are different, but in more subtle ways. The most obvious change is the hull with an actual deflector though. I'd say the differences are comparable to the changes between the Excelsior and NX Excelsior.

I suppose it's a bit subjective but I can clearly identify the difference between an NX Excelsior and an OG Excelsior. But my point about the Inquiry skin was a minor point really. I'm not a huge fan of the design anyway and ironically I'm one of the minority who actually prefers the grill to the deflector dish. The Inquiry is an animal and the grill gives her teeth!

My main issues are the similarities between the legendary and the promo, they are essentially the same ship. If they had only swapped the MW/INT stations I would have bought it in a heartbeat. I also think that it has been damaging on a PR level because a lot of people who have been playing for a year to get a free promo ship have gone for the Inquiry just to find that they could have it account wide for a pretty reasonable price.
This discussion has been closed.