test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CAN YOU SURVIVE THE BORG TESSERACT?

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
Complete the Borg Tesseract event for a brand new Borg-based Ground Set!

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11553353
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Looking forward to getting the I-Mod and seeing how it works in game.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,009 Arc User
    I enjoyed playing Elite Force all them years ago - I wonder where I put my installation disc...
    I'm looking forward to seeing how the i-Mod performs in STO.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    @inferiority If you can't find your disc, it is available on GOG, complete with the expansion, and rigged to work on modern systems. Might want to wishlist it to watch for sales.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Looking forward to trying this weapon out :) Never played Elite force
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options
    coaldust#7044 coaldust Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    Would it be cheeky of me to point out the launcher post about the Borg Tesseract Event is spelt Borg Terreract?
    "We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."
  • Options
    originalspockoriginalspock Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited September 2023
    Whoever brought in I-Mod I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!! I have been waiting for this gun for over a decade. Elite Force players represent!

Also Personal Note : Photon Launcher When? :smiley:
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    2 pc for me. Honor Guard 3pc or the adapted Maco the Imod and the kit module.
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,508 Arc User
    The set looks interesting.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,009 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    @inferiority If you can't find your disc, it is available on GOG, complete with the expansion, and rigged to work on modern systems. Might want to wishlist it to watch for sales.
    Good shout, but I went up the attic yesterday and opened my box of games and found it sitting between "Knight Rider: The Game" and "Myst IV: Revelation" - brought all three down to replay. :)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    amayakitsuneamayakitsune Member Posts: 977 Arc User
    the I-Mod looks great... but the fact that a wepaon that was specifically designed so the borg couldnt adapt to it will require remodulation (even if less often)... is disappointing... guess Im just going to keep using my Zefram Cochrane shotgun or TR-116 to kill Borg. (It use the tommy gun if I had it but I dont).
    7NGGeUP.png

• Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    I-Mod and Tommy combo for me
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      alyxvixen#3895 alyxvixen Member Posts: 128 Arc User
      edited October 2023
      Thanks for NOT letting us know about the Protostar Uniform being in promotions during the Borg Tesseract Event. I only found out about it today when redeeming the Resolute skin.
      I have looked through the Official News Post and there is NO mention of an uniform being available during the event, I'm now wondering how many people missed the opportunity due to not being told about it.
    • Options
      davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
      edited October 2023
      Thanks for NOT letting us know about the Protostar Uniform being in promotions during the Borg Tesseract Event. I only found out about it today when redeeming the Resolute skin.
      I have looked through the Official News Post and there is NO mention of an uniform being available during the event, I'm now wondering how many people missed the opportunity due to not being told about it.

That's me. And it's still pinned to the top of the promotions tab to torment me too. :(

Since Cryptic neglected to announce it during the event it would be kind of them to make it available for a couple of weeks again, and announce it this time.
    • Options
      baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
      The Protostar uniform giveaway was announced - via Twitter and Facebook. The Twitter feed on the STO News page shows it. I apologize for not copying it to the forum Short News thread, but Cryptic did announce it.
      GrWzQke.png
      Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
      Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
      Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
      ----> Contact Customer Support <----
      Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
      Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
      Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
      Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    This discussion has been closed.