test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

J'mpok missing in Tutorial Mission "Glad Handing the Great Hall"

screwloose53184screwloose53184 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
This one is pretty much unable to progress, if you've already done the Klingon Civil War arc, and haven't done the Qo'noS Tutorials yet. The below image will show, that I cannot get it to progress, even when logging back into the toon, cause he will just salute, and disappear, afterwards.
bhtvf2u69wt2.jpg

This makes it impossible to complete, since I have multiple Klingon toons, that have done this tutorial, before it was bugged, and missing from the game. But, since they, and the Empire Defenses missions, are back, just this tutorial mission is broken, like this. It is pretty much repeatable, on any KDF toon, that has done the Klingon Civil War arc, and then tried to do the Qo'noS Tutorial mission, from Lt. Be'mera, afterwards.
Fleet Leader of STO Fleets: The Illegitimate Children of Kirk & Champions of Sto'Vo'Kor

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,011 Arc User
    It is still possible to find J'mpok and interact with him to get this mission to complete.

You need to find and play a mission with a segment that takes place within the Great Hall that has J'mpok as Chancellor.

Have a look in the "Warzone" story arc and play "The House Always Wins".

There is a section inside the Great Hall at the end of the mission. Play it through but don't beam out. You'll then be able to progress your Qo'noS tutorial.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    Thanks for the help! I'll try that, on my next try.
    Fleet Leader of STO Fleets: The Illegitimate Children of Kirk & Champions of Sto'Vo'Kor
  • Options
    Your suggestion worked, @inferiority . I was able to progress the tutorial, in that mission. Of course, I figured out, that before I beam out, after completing the mission, is when I can get the dialog for the tutorial to show up.

It's a little weird, on how to complete that particular portion, but, it at least easier than waiting, for a fix to drop, in the meantime. Thanks for your help, and be safe, out there!