test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lobi Store Suggestions

2»

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,434 Community Moderator
    Most of the FASA designs are also owned by Franz Josef, which adds even more layers to that complication.

However I think the Winged Defender is an oddball because it has appeard in other games like Armada II and Legacy.

And if they wanted to, Cryptic could use the same explanation for any era ships they used for the bulk of the Fed Discovery fleet. Rediscover an old shipyard. For the Romulans maybe the Star Empire had a secret shipyard in the Neutral Zone prepping for war with the Federation, but was abandoned because reasons. Even old ships can be refit by the Republic to bolster their fleet, considering sheer amount of beatings they've taken in recent conflicts.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,667 Arc User
    Some ships like the Franklin outta go there. It WAS for a very brief time, and was able to nab one fairly cheap on exchange when it happened. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
This discussion has been closed.