test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tzenkethi Battlezone Bugged

adamrezeau1982adamrezeau1982 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
Am I alone, or has anyone else helped to finish off all three dreadnoughts in the Tzenkethi Battlezone and not received a single protomatter microcontainer? It’s happened to me repeatedly on multiple characters.

Comments

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,779 Arc User
    edited July 2023
    You are not alone, it happens a lot.

Apparently, the dev team who originally made the battlezone had a thing for random awards that include "nothing" as one of the possibilities and for some reason the devs from a few years ago (when they revamped the notoriously broken battlezone so players would not totally ignore anything to do with it) could not get the rewards fixed.

There were rumors that the code for the zone is horribly twisted up "spagetti" code, but with rumors who ever knows what the truth really is?

Anyway, I only go there occasionally (only for endeavors, and those provide their own reward), and I suspect that is the case for most other players.
  • splattysplatty Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    One of the dreadnoughts doesn't actually reset properly (and you can in fact kill it anytime). If all three are properly spawned and in their shield bubbles and then killed in time, it should work, but that's usually only after a server reset and it breaks again soon after or there's a new instance started. Unless you need an endeavor its best to not waste your time there.
  • adamrezeau1982adamrezeau1982 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I have raised this issue via support tickets previously and I have not had the best experience. I’ve played the game since shortly after launch…I’m very familiar with how it should work; ergo, it’s disheartening to raise and issue and receive the impression that those tasked with resolving issues don’t believe you (at least not at first).
  • splattysplatty Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    It has been mentioned on their live streams before, they know its broken but have basically put it in the too hard basket to fix.