test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Obtaining the Constitution III question

ussweatherlightussweatherlight Member Posts: 16 Arc User
I did try to find a post explaining it. I've been out of the loop for awhile. I did the event, to earn the points to get the T6 box. It stopped at 1000 of 3500 points though. How am I supposed to get the rest? Or am i SOL? I guess I don't understand how this system works to get this reward.

"Second star on the right, and straight on till morning."

U.S.S. Weatherlight
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,496 Community Moderator
    The Event Campaign works across multiple participating events.

Also note that the available lockbox/promo ships are only up to a certain point. The Connie III and ships introduced this year are not eligable for this year's Event Campaign, but will be for next year's. The Excelsior II just squeezed in literally one day before the cutoff for the Campaign.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    And if you only just started gathering progress for the meta event this most recent eligible event, you're not going to get enough by the time it's over unless you buy out one of the remaining two once they start.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • p331p331 Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited July 2023
    Nevermind.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,627 Arc User
    edited July 2023
    And if you only just started gathering progress for the meta event this most recent eligible event, you're not going to get enough by the time it's over unless you buy out one of the remaining two once they start.​​

To explain that:
    - day 1 of the next event, pay to buy it out = +700 campaign progress (DO NOT WAIT - do it day 1)
    - days 1-21 do the event every day anyway = +1050 campaign progress plus a mountain of unrefined dil
    - days 1-21 of the final event = +1050 event progress

1000 + 700 + 1050 + 1060 = 3,800 = 6 spare days you can miss

If life makes you miss more than 6 days you would need to buy out both events.

Also, as noted about the choice box does not include 2023 promo and lock box ships only older ones.
This discussion has been closed.