test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Moderate to severe clipping for female(s) wearing Klingon 2409 costume items

bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
edited May 2023 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I've been recently putting together cosmetic touches on a Klingon Recruit, and I've noticed several bugs of varying severity on said costume; almost entirely around the collar during certain stances, and upper-arms/shoulders/sleeves during movement, kneeling, aiming.

Character is Kala@BLTrrn (character also has detached ears)
R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
Post edited by bltrrn on

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    Couple additions while we're at it:
    1. The Lower Decks uniform also has neck clipping issues around the collar.
    2. 23c female Klingon uniforms (with mesh) also have severe clipping with player skin at the back. All stances, just an issue with the semi-recently updated body model clipping through costumes. There's still quite a few costumes with body model issues (ex. back right of Starfleet academy skirt) but that needs it's own bug thread to cover in full. Some fixes were made but still a major problem area. Riksu@Gorgonops and V'Kan@Gorgonops can demonstrate but neither has the 23c KDF costume in use ATM (given it's broken condition)

I'll also clarify that that female "humanoid" ears are slightly detached from the head. Male character "humanoid" ears are fine. All species, factions who have access to the humanoid ear asset. Been a problem for years.
    Post edited by duncanidaho11 on
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    2. 23c female Klingon uniforms (with mesh) also have severe clipping with player skin at the back. All stances, just an issue with the semi-recently updated body model clipping through costumes. There's still quite a few costumes with body model issues (ex. back right of Starfleet academy skirt) but that needs it's own bug thread to cover in full. Some fixes were made but still a major problem area. Riksu@Gorgonops and V'Kan@Gorgonops can demonstrate but neither has the 23c KDF costume in use ATM (given it's broken condition)

I'll also clarify that that female "humanoid" ears are slightly detached from the head. Male character "humanoid" ears are fine. All species, factions who have access to the humanoid ear asset. Been a problem for years.

Seconded.
    I'm still waiting for Nausicaan ears, however. o:)
    R E M A I N

bltrrn wrote: »

Seconded.

...and the DSC Uniform needs another pass for the clipping on males.
    R E M A I N

edited May 2023

Seconded.

...and the DSC Uniform needs another pass for the clipping on males.

There're a few (many) others, but I wouldn't want to be seen spamming. o:)
    R E M A I N

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    New one to report Klingon Honor Guard Be'Ves is FUBAR. Massive clipping, mostly around the collar bone but also on the back. I'll also correct prior report: 23c was apparently fixed recently/semi-recently. So strike that one from the list.

9szidg0hnr6e.png
    ab7w4z8nb6w1.png

Here's a screenshot of floating ears too
    pc64m5oof8d6.png

Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
    New one to report Klingon Honor Guard Be'Ves is FUBAR. Massive clipping, mostly around the collar bone but also on the back. I'll also correct prior report: 23c was apparently fixed recently/semi-recently. So strike that one from the list.

9szidg0hnr6e.png
    ab7w4z8nb6w1.png

Here's a screenshot of floating ears too
    pc64m5oof8d6.png

Hmm, I'll have to check it out, then; the last time I checked them out, it clipped very much (a.k.a. more than zero)

I've also noticed a new clipping issue with the TWoK Uniform. The area between the collar and pip splits open a bit to show the undershirt part of the collar...in addition to the pants clipping on females & there being no compatible skirt option.
    R E M A I N