test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lobi Majalan Staff is the wrong price, it is 200 and should be 50.

neok182neok182 Member Posts: 551 Arc User
Lobi weapons cost 50 lobi. Majalan Staff is a standard lobi weapon like the other lobi staffs that are 50 yet it is priced at 200. This price needs to be fixed to its proper price.
ACCESS DENIED

Comments

• Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    As far as I was told this is not a bug.
  • Options
    neok182neok182 Member Posts: 551 Arc User

Can you please ask the team to offer an explanation to the price increase? This weapon is functionally identical to other 50 lobi weapons. There is nothing unique about it. There is no visible or gameplay reason why it has a 400% price increase.
    ACCESS DENIED
  • Options
    lazybunnykiera#9316 lazybunnykiera Member Posts: 40 Arc User

If it's not a bug, then it is cruelly inconsistent.
    Every other offensive weapon in the Lobi Story is 50. The only exception is the Medical gun, which is 200. Which i also reported before since i believed that to have been a bug. And it should also be 50. The med gun i kind of get as it's truly unique. The Majalan Staff looks to just a gross money grab.

I'm with @Neok182, i too would like an explanation for the 400% price increase over other weapons.

Compared to other weapons in the 50 Lobi Range, the Majalan staff isn't anything special. Only thing that could make it worth 200 Lobi, is if the "Weapons Malfunction" (WM) on it was true Weapons Malfunction and worked with the various Weapons Malfunction DOFFs such as the 35% chance to chain WM, or 20/25%(forgot) chance to add electrical to WM.
    AND if the chance on the Majalan staff was actually higher than 5% proc. If it were, 25% then maybe. But right now. It looks pretty generic. Definitely not worth 200 Lobi.

I would recommend dropping it to 50 Lobi, retroactively refunding the 120 lobi (discounted). And i would even recommend making the the med gun 50 lobi. or at worst.. 100 lobi.
  • Options
    fewzzfewzz Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    This 400% raise is a insult and disgusting at the same time, new lows are hit time and time again, if you really want to drive players away more and more then just close your game down.