test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Phoenix Box event

According to the announcement the Phoenix box event was supposed to start on the 2nd and yet it has not. Are the dates wrong or is the event broken?

"We're launching a special event with the Phoenix Prize Pack on Xbox and PlayStation! From May 2nd at 8am PT until May 11th at 12pm PT"

Comments

• Options
    proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    I'm assuming it's most likely an error with the dates on the blog/Twitter announcement than anything else.

It's not the first time this kind of thing has happened, and won't be the last.

I find myself nostalgic for the old in-game calendar again, even though it wasn't perfect by any means.
  • Options
    proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    Just a heads up - The Phoenix Prize Pack mission has just popped up in the 'Incoming Hails' tab and Grym is in his usual position at Drozana Station.

Presumably on Playstation too.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,032 Arc User
    The in-game news on PS4 says the event runs from May 4th to 11th, so the website is obviously wrong.
    (The Phoenix event is normally 7 day which matches the in-game news, but not the website.)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    mutantcamel#2832 mutantcamel Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    I really wish they would bring back the event calendar. I had no idea it was going on until I happened to see the Ferengi on the DS9 promenade totally by accident today and it’s ending tomorrow! :(
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,032 Arc User
    I had no idea it was going on...
    I always make a point of visiting the website at least once per day to see if there's any new, er, news to read up on. Anything that's posted usually happens around 6pm for me (BST/GMT) which is 10am (PDT/PST).
    Also, there's a news feed on the left side of the login screen where this has also been posted.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/