test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

LEXINGTON DREADNAUGHT CUSTOMIZATION ITEMS MISSING SINCE UPDATE

Since the last update I have lost the customization for option under hull for yorktown on my starship. I had it since I purchased the ship and it reverted back to odyssey after the last update and i noticed the ugly sensor array.
I purchased the terran lexington ship which came with all yorktown variants and I still have every one of them for customizing EXCEPT for the my yorktown hull. It is saying I have to pay 3000 but I have been using that since the beginning and when i purchased. I am very detail oriented and would never fly around with terran insignia on my ship as the only option available is the "yorktown Mirror" for my hull. Again, all other customization options are unaffected with odyssey and lexington and yorktown items available for saucer, nacelles, and pylons, just the hull is missing now and the lexington option and asking to pay.

Can this please be restored as this was a selling point to the ship for me and it breaks my experience. It was expensive as well so I assume its just a bug as it was present prior to update. Thanks and chat soon!

I have submitted a ticket and am also working with support but they stated to submit a bug report as well as i have the options on everything but hull now for this Yorktown customization.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,144 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    Some of the Lexington skin parts are the same as the Yorktown which is why you have access to some regular Yorktown parts. If you want access to all the Yorktown parts, you'll need to buy the Yorktown itself.

As can be seen in the image below, when you buy the Lexington, you get access to the Lexington (Terran), Lexington (Federation) and the Yorktown (Terran).
    5ea2f27a8c0b05f933c8efffdf7830ff1644621589.jpg

Click the image to visit the 12th Anniversary Bundle announcement blog to verify this for yourself.
    It unlocks the following visual variants:
    • Lexington with Terran Empire livery
    • Lexington with Federation Starfleet Livery
    • Yorktown with Terran Empire livery

The Terran Lexington is an update to the Terran Yorktown, which is why all of the Terran Yorktown skin options are available. The only difference is the weapon pod attached to the Lexington Hull.

The same is true of the Federation versions. The Lexington is made up of the Yorktown saucer, nacelles and pylons but uses the Lexington version of the hull.
    If you apply the Lexington template to the ship, you'll be able to see this.
    The Lexington uses the Hull with the weapon pod attached, but the Yorktown doesn't.
    This is why you cannot use the Yorktown Hull - you haven't purchased the Yorktown.

You own the Lexington, whish uses the Yorktown saucer, nacelles and pylons but not the Yorktown Hull.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    ulisseys#6140 ulisseys Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    my issue is i was using the yorktown hull with starfleet insignia since i bought it and it went away so i had it is my problem....
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,144 Arc User
    my issue is i was using the yorktown hull with starfleet insignia since i bought it and it went away so i had it is my problem....
    So, you own the Yorktown version of the Odyssey?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/