test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Graphics/Textures flickering in and out on older maps and some improper shadow rendering as well

Example shown in the following video recorded using Elgato HD60S from a Xbox Series S. This happens on other maps as well that are older. Also issues with shadows rendering on maps such as Defera or Imaga for The Doomsday Device and more. I've seen this happen on PC as well and thought it was related to customized settings for Nvidia Control Panel. Nope. It wasn't. It's entirely possible that shadow rendering was accidently set to the wrong option in the game engine? In any case. If you all have seen this as well please say here below and say what console you're playing on. What firmware the console is on etc. at the time of witnessing said bugs/glitches etc. In my case I am on OS Version 10.0.22621.4043 Delta Build for Xbox Series S. You can find this in your system settings by doing the following: Settings>System>Console Info.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Fdet_3tOdfw

z3mruj768sfq.png
i5yu14052owk.png
ic62lle8fe8g.png

Comments

• Options
    mutantcamel#2832 mutantcamel Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    I’ve noticed this as well. Happens all the time next to the tall mountains on Nimbus III. Been happening since last year, actually.
  • Options
    groundhogmokagroundhogmoka Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    I also see some flickering on Earth Spacedock occasionally. Could be game code issue, could be my Series S. Could be both. I honestly don't know.