test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ship is Gone!

banegrivmbanegrivm Member Posts: 46 Arc User
edited February 2023 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I finished the event today like so many others. I claimed the ship and I didn't unpack it right away as I wondered what I'd name the ship. When I went to unpack the box, instead of seeing the window pop up where I can see the ship in a box screen in the center with the option to rename it, I saw nothing at all. I checked my inventory again. Nothing there. I went to the ship officer on ESD where I could manage my ships. Not there either. I went into the event section and looked under starships where you can reclaim ships that you earned in previous events and it wasn't even listed there. I did all that work and no ship. I'm not exactly happy right now. I did file a ticket but I know I won't get a response any time soon. This happened on my character Alex@Marshal_Valor.
1st Fist of Light, Commander
Section 31
Global Handle: @Marshal_Valor

Comments

• Options
    coaldust#7044 coaldust Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    banegrivm wrote: »
    I finished the event today like so many others. I claimed the ship and I didn't unpack it right away as I wondered what I'd name the ship. When I went to unpack the box, instead of seeing the window pop up where I can see the ship in a box screen in the center with the option to rename it, I saw nothing at all. I checked my inventory again. Nothing there. I went to the ship officer on ESD where I could manage my ships. Not there either. I went into the event section and looked under starships where you can reclaim ships that you earned in previous events and it wasn't even listed there. I did all that work and no ship. I'm not exactly happy right now. I did file a ticket but I know I won't get a response any time soon. This happened on my character Alex@Marshal_Valor.

I get this sometimes with unpacking ships where it lags out, usually coming up with INVALIDENTITYNAME in the ship name part. It takes a map change or a relog to get it to work again.
    Have you changed maps or logged out and in again, and does it then show up?

"We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    It's worth checking in your inventory for a Starfleet Delta icon. Sometimes a ship get's 'stuck' during unpacking and this is how it appears in the Inventory.

Additionally, can you reclaim the ship on this and/or other characters from the "Reclaim Rewards" section on the Event page?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options

I get this sometimes with unpacking ships where it lags out, usually coming up with INVALIDENTITYNAME in the ship name part. It takes a map change or a relog to get it to work again.
    Have you changed maps or logged out and in again, and does it then show up?

I logged out completely, logged back in, did a patrol, and still nothing. The ship has shown in the event store but it won't let me get it because I have one out right now, which I don't. I will go back in game to check my inventory again. Oh and just like you the game was really lagging out hard for me when that happened.
    Section 31
  • Options
    Just checked, still not there.
    Section 31
  • Options
    Ok found it. I don't know how it got there but I found it in my bank. That was really strange.
    Section 31
  • Options
    ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    edited February 2023
    Ok found it. I don't know how it got there but I found it in my bank. That was really strange.

I'm afraid to open it myself, now...