test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to contribute or use colony world coffer provisions after todays patch

2»

Comments

• pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    For our fleet, we literally are at a dead stop for project progress.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,825 Community Moderator
    The devs are aware and are working to resolve this issue.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • The devs are aware and are working to resolve this issue.

we know they are aware but they just added more to the colony and even that is broken and in a non working state so lets review some facts and or oddness because I have to agree with others in the thread and I'm not sure if someone has finally gone around the twist or do the server hamsters now code the game lol.

1. Added additional donation options (and broke dilitium contributions if I remember correctly in 2 different ways)
    2. Added doff protections and I think fixed dil donations maybe (and broke colony coffers)
    3. Added additional donation options to other projects (and didn't fix the existing above issues and then compounded the problem by adding duty officer coffers to colony and that was released broken too)
    4. Fleet holding duty officer/materials donation note needs to be removed or edited as the coffers make the message irrelevant in light of the recent changes (note if contribution exceeds the remaining amount your items will be automatically adjusted to include only the amount needed)

Is anyone seeing the pattern here and if I am missing something please let me know.

3qdixbc6kagh.jpg
    q3jz93q4h3zv.jpg
  • philosopherephilosophere Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    It appears to be fixed. :) Was able to fill Colony upgrade project with all three provision types from coffers... Thanks to everyone that helped! :)
    Are we there yet?
  • yucaleyucale Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    what is fixed?
    Only in Colony the button for Donate doffs exist, but still zero are donatable!
    Other fleet holding are missing the "contribute" button completly.
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    Donating to coffers still seems broken:

q7plreizje30.png
  • sudonamisudonami Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    So i am having the same bug here but i am also seeing that there is not even a button to donate to any of the other holding's coffers. Anyone know if that's a separate thing of is it supposed to be that way for now?