What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Terran Emperor Revealed

2»

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    I heard he played a bad guy in Dark Matter, and was GOOD at it. I say lets see how he does as the Terran Emperorand judge him on that role rather than on his past role in TNG, which has already been stated was cursed because of the writers.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    bjorjlen#6464 bjorjlen Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    And don't forget about his guest appearances on the Big Bang too. While not the greatest Oscar winning performances, I thought he was actually quite good and funny in the show. That time when he walked threw the theater in a classic Star Trek uniform (and his performance therein), while everyone was about to watch Star Wars, just made me laugh my TRIBBLE off. So while I tend to like to say "Shut up Wesley" and poke fun at him sometimes, he is far and away NOT a Jar-Jar Binks...

Peace...
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,365 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I heard he played a bad guy in Dark Matter, and was GOOD at it.
    He did play a pretty terrifying serial killer on Criminal Minds. Mostly because he seemed like such a nice guy, until he got his victims into place...
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »
    Seriously? Way to ruin what was shaping up to be one of the better story arcs in the game. I was looking forward to how this played out. Now? Not at all. A big fat "meh" from me on this choice. Could not have picked a worse actor/character if they tried.

Is there anything you like.... like at all?
This discussion has been closed.