test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleets get new stuff and some stuff fixed yay

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,221 Arc User
Fleets get some stuff fixed and new rewards. Finally something where I can say thank you Devs for not just concentrating on new ships. Even though it took a "few" years.
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 3,138 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    Bug fixes
    • Your fleet transwarp to Bajor now actually goes to Bajor
    • Members of Klingon fleets should find it much easier to get the attention of their transporter officer for beam-out now
    • We've fixed a bug that caused certain rare-quality Romulan Embassy bridge officers to become very rare quality when commissioned—not to worry, though, if you already have one it won't change

UI Changes
    • Fleet-specific missions now have their own section in the mission journal

New Rewards
    • ultra-rare duty officers
    • ultra-rare admiralty ships
    • new Superior Romulan Operatives at the Embassy
  • admiralmedea1admiralmedea1 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    Post edited by admiralmedea1 on
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,643 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    D'oh I read that as UR ** bridge ** officers and was getting excited. Oh, well. If the doffs have good space or ground traits it will be nice to be able to just buy them instead of dealing with crazy high exchange prices for special trait doffs.

Thanks for the new shinies regardless, Cryptic
  • voidvectorvoidvector Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    still no 500 member roster increase..
    some fleets been here for many many years are complete and still need to remove members that spent time and resources into the fleet. :/
    m89m7J7.png

join date is Feb 2010

• mathwanusmathwanus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    When you open up a Gene Resequencer Trait box now, it asks which Captain OR Ultra-Rare BOFF you want to apply it to. I haven't found any ultra-rare BOFFs yet, but. . .
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,671 Arc User
    mathwanus wrote: »
    When you open up a Gene Resequencer Trait box now, it asks which Captain OR Ultra-Rare BOFF you want to apply it to. I haven't found any ultra-rare BOFFs yet, but. . .

Should be coming around the same time as this, according to the official Livestreams, but that's a Zen purchased upgrade from the C/Z-Store, not Fleet related.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,819 Community Moderator
    tom61sto wrote: »

Should be coming around the same time as this, according to the official Livestreams, but that's a Zen purchased upgrade from the C/Z-Store, not Fleet related.

No, they were only talked about during the same livestream. The release of the Elite BOFF tokens hasn't been announced yet, so it may not come at the same time as the Fleet update.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,221 Arc User
    tom61sto wrote: »

No, they were only talked about during the same livestream. The release of the Elite BOFF tokens hasn't been announced yet, so it may not come at the same time as the Fleet update.

When is the fleet upgrade on the post is no date?

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,521 Community Moderator
    edited September 2022
    Considering the fact that they were actually able to show some of that on the livestream... the fleet stuff could go live as early as next patch. In fact I'd say with the recent dev blog about it, it is in fact likely to go live with next patch.

Don't quote me on it though, I'm speculating based on what I've seen.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,221 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Considering the fact that they were actually able to show some of that on the livestream... the fleet stuff could go live as early as next patch. In fact I'd say with the recent dev blog about it, it is in fact likely to go live with next patch.

Don't quote me on it though, I'm speculating based on what I've seen.

I haven't seen the livestream, or anything besides the blog.

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,521 Community Moderator
    I haven't seen the livestream, or anything besides the blog.

They actually did reveal a couple of the DOffs and one Admiralty ship, a named Romulan Carrier that synergizes with small craft.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.