test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

wrong amount of gained dilithium from rep rewards, boff missions

Hi all,

I receive wrong amount of dilithium from rep rewards, boff missions etc etc .
Anyone else having this problem ?

BR

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    Having some screenshots that show the problem/issue would definitely help us to see if we can help pin this down.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • marius#2024 marius Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    yjc53sjf478m.jpg
    wdst5drunbkm.jpg

got them ty
    oe9u0w93eq7g.jpg
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • gynxmonkeypawgynxmonkeypaw Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Hi all,

I receive wrong amount of dilithium from rep rewards, boff missions etc etc .
    Anyone else having this problem ?

BR

It appears that since you got MORE dilith then the mission stated; I surmise you have either a tribble active, have a lifetime membership, maybe a game wide bonus was in effect? There are many causes to give you EXTRA dilith Fleet bonuses do too..... So as long as you get MORE and not LESS then you don't "really" have an issue
    you are getting bonuses from somewhere...... enjoy.
    It appears that since you got MORE dilith then the mission stated; I surmise you have either a tribble active, have a lifetime membership, maybe a game wide bonus was in effect? There are many causes to give you EXTRA dilith Fleet bonuses do too..... So as long as you get MORE and not LESS then you don't "really" have an issue
    you are getting bonuses from somewhere...... enjoy.
    You'll notice in my post above yours, I point out the Bonus Dilithium Pool in his own screenshot.
  • syrupofsquillsyrupofsquill Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    You have a bonus pool from completing tier 10 ferengi admiralty campaign. picture shows you have 14k bonus left
    You have a bonus pool...
    That's what I said - do my posts not show up any more? :D
    You have a bonus pool from completing tier 10 ferengi admiralty campaign. picture shows you have 14k bonus left

this happens on all my chars, either i get more or get less, no matter bonus I already have.
    Ferengi rep rewards only 30k dilithium now and doff missions will become crucial once supply of unrefined dilithium is out.
    This thing needs to be sorted out fast
    I don't see what's broken here.
    You have a bonus pool giving an extra 50%. 5dil + 50% is 7.5dil which was rounded to 8dil.
    If you can demonstrate the receipt of less dilithium over what you're supposed to get, then there's definitely an issue, but check your characters for bonus dil pools!
    A small update I just done tour of duty and got only about 5k or so dilithum and not 30 k
    A small update I just done tour of duty and got only about 5k or so dilithum and not 30 k
    That's correct. You get a few thou for completing each step and when you finish the 10th mission, the 30k reward is a bonus pool which can be seen at the upper left of your screen. As you earn dilithium throughout the game, you'll get 50% extra from that pool until all 30k of it is used up.